Author Topic: Question about Bob Chick's hair  (Read 4573 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Question about Bob Chick's hair
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2009, 06:12:22 PM »
Yeah...pretty big meltdown there....man, I really have to control myself
yes you should. It's unprofessional. >:(
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »
yes you should. It's unprofessional. >:(

Yeah....what part do you think was meltdown status, the part where I said "LOL"?

Thanks for the help..!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 06:17:26 PM »
The part in room 7, next to the ice machine.
Ron: "I am lazy."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »
Yeah....what part do you think was meltdown status, the part where I said "LOL"?

Thanks for the help..!
It's a constant thing with you, thread after thread. I feel bad for you, because of your insecurities . just relax man. And do try to act professional from now on. ;)
A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »
It's a constant thing with you, thread after thread. I feel bad for you, because of your insecurities . just relax man. And do try to act professional from now on. ;)
the only plugs Bob is interested in talking about, are plugs for the fantastic products of eggwhites international.

Hope this helps.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »
Come on guys it's a well known fact Chick had hair plugs/transplants years ago.  His style hasn't changed for years.  It's always the same Jersey gold chain greasy jerry curl look.  Chick is a handsome dude but his attire is usually hideous. 

Those are interesting facts. If this is true, then the toupee theory has to be scrapped. But that said, if it indeed is a transplant and/or plugs, it certainly has that toupee look and hence it is easy to be fooled.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »
It's a well known fact...?

LOL

Why is it so difficult for you to admit this. Please confirm and the speculations will go away.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2009, 07:03:46 AM »
It's a cheap rug.  Bodybuilders, with the exception of Arnold, don't have two nickles to rub together.  Now, I know that Bob Chick has a couple of sleazy deals around town and a "guy roll" (a stack of fives wrapped in a twenty) in his pocket and he's "guy rich" right now (and that will change for the worse with time, as it always does with these types).  Despite the couple of bucks he's got these days, he has zero taste, as is evidenced by his wardrobe, so a cheap rug (bad toupee) would be the logical choice for the dumb mutt.
(

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2009, 07:18:06 AM »
My clothes, my hair....not to worry Howard....none of them are gay ::)

I would have to disagree with that Sir.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2009, 07:23:44 AM »
I would say Bob's hair is all his.  It's not as thick as when he was younger.  It's slowly thinning out but he won't end up bald.

He does in fact color his hair. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
It's a cheap rug.  Bodybuilders, with the exception of Arnold, don't have two nickles to rub together.  Now, I know that Bob Chick has a couple of sleazy deals around town and a "guy roll" (a stack of fives wrapped in a twenty) in his pocket and he's "guy rich" right now (and that will change for the worse with time, as it always does with these types).  Despite the couple of bucks he's got these days, he has zero taste, as is evidenced by his wardrobe, so a cheap rug (bad toupee) would be the logical choice for the dumb mutt.
U MUST BE A REAL STAND UP GUY,OR U WERE RAISED BY WOLVES,BY THE WAY U DESCRIBED A PERSON U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

While I still don't care about Bob's hair or style I gotta admit this post was funny as hell.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2009, 09:19:18 AM »

It is not a cheap rug. He has spent considerable amounts on it. This thread is not about mocking Chick or others who have solved their hair problems with artificial solutions, but it is about finding out what his solution to his balding is. Transplant or toupee are the most credible answers so far.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2009, 12:18:18 PM »
It is not a cheap rug. He has spent considerable amounts on it. This thread is not about mocking Chick or others who have solved their hair problems with artificial solutions, but it is about finding out what his solution to his balding is. Transplant or toupee are the most credible answers so far.

Now ive spent considerable amounts on it??

I've given the same opportunity to anyone willing to take it.....tell you what...I'll give *YOU* $10,000 if I'ver had ANYTHING done to my hair....open challenge to anyone willing to accept, since you unemployed jack-offs dont have a dime to your names

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2009, 12:45:52 PM »
I saw Bob drinking a Pino Colada at Trader Vics. His hair was perfect.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2009, 12:49:25 PM »
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »
I saw Bob drinking a Pino Colada at Trader Vics. His hair was perfect.

"I like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain..."

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »
Now ive spent considerable amounts on it??

I've given the same opportunity to anyone willing to take it.....tell you what...I'll give *YOU* $10,000 if I'ver had ANYTHING done to my hair....open challenge to anyone willing to accept, since you unemployed jack-offs dont have a dime to your names

you've had it cut

pay up bob.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »
you've had it cut

pay up bob.

That's like the street scam where a bum walks up and says "I'll bet you twenty dollars that I can tell you where you got your shoes right now!"
The guy accepts the bet, and every onlooker is saying 'there's no way this guy knows what shoe store the person purchased his shoes at.'
Then the derelict says "you got your shoes on the ground!"
Technically, he's correct. In theory, um, no.

Mons Venus

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »
It still amazes me why anyone cares about a pro BB's hair. wtf?
What's next, questions about what technique  he uses to wipe his ass? ::)

;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »

Ya know..I was waiting for the first stupid post which would mention black people or the "N" word.....in a thread which has nothing to do with either....and here it is...thanks stupid!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »

Ya know..I was waiting for the first stupid post which would mention black people or the "N" word.....in a thread which has nothing to do with either....and here it is...thanks stupid!

Hey, if so many of your "people" weren't doing the stupid shit he was talking about, he wouldn't have gotten to mention it.  Stuff like this always comes up mainly because it's true.
Ron: "I am lazy."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »
you've had it cut

pay up bob.
you win, i guess bob is going to pussy out and not pay you. ;D
A

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2009, 09:38:48 PM »
I'll know I've made it big when people talk about my hair on message boards.

Congratulations Bob, you are a somebody!