Author Topic: Question about Bob Chick's hair  (Read 4572 times)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: Question about Bob Chick's hair
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2009, 05:40:21 AM »
Now ive spent considerable amounts on it??

I've given the same opportunity to anyone willing to take it.....tell you what...I'll give *YOU* $10,000 if I'ver had ANYTHING done to my hair....open challenge to anyone willing to accept, since you unemployed jack-offs dont have a dime to your names

That sounds generous, but I am sure you would wiggle your way out of it, even with solid proof. Why dont you write, sign and scan a binding offer and post it here for all of us to see.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2009, 06:11:57 AM »
It is almost amusing how things get believed on the net. If something is repeated enough times it gets to be a fact believed by many to be true. Like this nonsense about Bob's hair. How do we prove such things one way or other? Well, it can't be done on the net. Thus, Bob can deny all he wants but some will continue to believe he has a toupee!

What compounds things is that many like to stir and thus go along with the stuff just to annoy the target. Gotta love the way Bob is right in there battling for his identity. That is the sort of guy we need to battle for the bodybuilders. Without him I am sure the Pro League would treat musclemen like sheep!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2009, 06:16:06 AM »
i've been posting about bob's hair for 9 years.  it's natural(edit: but the color isn't)

io856

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2009, 06:21:46 AM »
It is almost amusing how things get believed on the net. If something is repeated enough times it gets to be a fact believed by many to be true. Like this nonsense about Bob's hair. How do we prove such things one way or other? Well, it can't be done on the net. Thus, Bob can deny all he wants but some will continue to believe he has a toupee!

What compounds things is that many like to stir and thus go along with the stuff just to annoy the target. Gotta love the way Bob is right in there battling for his identity. That is the sort of guy we need to battle for the bodybuilders. Without him I am sure the Pro League would treat musclemen like sheep!

But they do...

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2009, 06:32:55 AM »

Irony I presume?

More important, what do you believe? Is it A, B C or D?

io856

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2009, 06:58:57 AM »
Bob has a lot invested into his appearance

Mons Venus

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
It's real but dyed. 8)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »
LOL....pretty bored, huh?

Tell you what, why dont you get 10,000 of your closest friends to pony up $1 each, and I'll be more than happy to submit to whatever team of experts you wish.
;) Owned by the CHICK !

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2009, 08:40:11 PM »

What would be wrong with that, too much hot sex??  >:(
P

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »
;) Owned by the CHICK !

Chick has not been able to own anyone on this thread....the only thing he has been doing is attempting to change the subject here. Many bewigged individuals find these topics unpleasant.

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »
This is thread is more to confirm what most people already know, and that is the status of Bob Chick's "hair". Some speculate that it is a hair transplant while yet others think it is a permanent artificial hair replacement solution. However, the majority believe it is a toupee.

So what is the truth here? I believe Chcik will not assist us finding an answer as he is in denial when it comes to the authenticity of his "hair" (to be bewigged is no shame at all!). To me the characteristics of a toupee is quite evident here. If any Getbiggers have some concrete evidence, I would be grateful.

As a matter of curiosity, I would like to invite you to wote on this subject.

What is the nature of what is covering Bob Chick's head:

A. Toupee

B. Hair transplant

C. parmanent artificial hair system

D. Real hair, aided by hair growth supplements

My answer is:  A

LMFAO!!!
You gotta have HeartofSteel

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2009, 11:14:40 PM »

Why do you drive an American White van from the 70's with no windows and over 300,000 miles Vince? No offense, just asking :-\

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:47 AM »
Bob, your input is wanted in this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281486.0

Please provide an honest answer

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2009, 04:10:52 AM »
A bunch of guys caring about another guys hair.... ::)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2009, 04:14:49 AM »
A bunch of guys caring about another guys hair.... ::)

...while you o the other hand only care about another guy's oiled and semi-nude body... ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2009, 04:18:39 AM »
...while you o the other hand only care about another guy's oiled and semi-nude body... ::)

who are you anyway.  ::)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2009, 04:24:05 AM »
who are you anyway.  ::)

I'm a Norwod Type 1 ;D