Author Topic: Italian cruise liner uses armed Isreali guards to fight off pirates  (Read 1069 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
saw the ticker about this.  A cruise ship with about 1500 (I think it said) on board was targeted by 6 pirates who were firing guns at it and attempting a take over.  Armed guards returned fire and thwarted the attack.

This is what all countries need to do.  Have a small team of "life size action figures" in their cargo hold.  At the first sight of an approaching pirate skiff, they tumble out of their cargo box, hit the deck, set up their 7.62 minigun and proceed to turn the raggedyass pirate boat into a pile of matchsticks and reduce the pirates themselves to a substance that isn't even enough for fish food. Unless the fish are using a straw to suck them up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Italian cruise liner uses armed Isreali guards to fight off pirates
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 08:12:31 AM »
saw the ticker about this.  A cruise ship with about 1500 (I think it said) on board was targeted by 6 pirates who were firing guns at it and attempting a take over.  Armed guards returned fire and thwarted the attack.

This is what all countries need to do.  Have a small team of "life size action figures" in their cargo hold.  At the first sight of an approaching pirate skiff, they tumble out of their cargo box, hit the deck, set up their 7.62 minigun and proceed to turn the raggedyass pirate boat into a pile of matchsticks and reduce the pirates themselves to a substance that isn't even enough for fish food. Unless the fish are using a straw to suck them up.

Guess what???

It was an Israeli protection team too.  Those damn Jews right????

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »
Something I admire about the Jews is that they take care of business regardless of how it looks, and they take care of their own.
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 08:23:23 AM »
Something I admire about the Jews is that they take care of business regardless of how it looks, and they take care of their own.

I greatly admire their fighting and survival instincts.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »
I greatly admire their fighting and survival instincts.

8)
S

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
Guess what???

Why would I need to guess?  I stated this in my thread title.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 08:38:19 AM »
I am commenting on this situation that the american and european media are deliberatly ignoring and not speaking on. These Somalis are NOT pirates. What has been reported rather quietly is the fact that European nations are, and have been for some time now, dumping their TOXIC WASTE off the coast of Somalia and causing great distress to the Somalis. This TOXIC WASTE includes everything from MERCURY to RADIOACTIVE material. This WASTE is killing their FISH/SEA LIFE industry, POISONING their waters even to the point of not being able to swim in it, destroying the industries that depend on clean seas: salt industry, tourism, fishing, etc etc, not to mention THE HEALTH REPERCUSSION BEING CAUSED BY THESE TOXINS.

The REAL TRUTH is now cast in a NEW AND BETTER LIGHT...as these so called "PIRATES" are the equivalent of ENVIRONMENTALIST trying to stop this ILLEGAL activity by the Europeans and americans. Sadly but expectedly the media from Europe and America are MUTE on this matter. I am now all for the so called "PIRATES" taking over even bombing these ships to smithereenes to get this dumping to stop. America has been dumping its garbage in countries like Kenya, Ghanna and even South Africa for YEARS!!!! becasue it does not want to have to deal with its own GARBAGE. The French are conducting radioactive bombing tests in the South Pacific and have been the cause of rampant leukemia, cancer and deformities amongst the people of the South Pacific where prior to these atomic tests there was NO SUCH DISEASES. A gentleman by the name of Gabriel Tetiarah has been teh representative of a coalition of nation Islands in Polynesia. The people of the Samoa, Fiji, and various other Pacific island nations have been meeting witht the UN for years now trying to get the French to stop this POISONIG of their water and land and bringing attention to the massive amount of cancers, leukemia, birth defects and other anomolies that are caused from all of the radiation.... http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/mar2009/2009-03-25-03.asp

Maybe once other nations begin dumping their TOXIC WASTE in america and Europe a new understanding will come in to being...what is amazing is Europe and america have the nerve to talk about Kyoto protocols, Green Living, environmental issues as well as call other nation POLLUTERS when the worst and most serious polluters are america and europe.....
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 08:47:09 AM »
This WASTE is killing their FISH/SEA LIFE industry, POISONING their waters even to the point of not being able to swim in it, destroying the industries that depend on clean seas: salt industry, tourism, fishing, etc etc, not to mention THE HEALTH REPERCUSSION BEING CAUSED BY THESE TOXINS.

Sorry but L O L  ;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 08:51:34 AM »
I am commenting on this situation that the american and european media are deliberatly ignoring and not speaking on. These Somalis are NOT pirates. What has been reported rather quietly is the fact that European nations are, and have been for some time now, dumping their TOXIC WASTE off the coast of Somalia and causing great distress to the Somalis. This TOXIC WASTE includes everything from MERCURY to RADIOACTIVE material. This WASTE is killing their FISH/SEA LIFE industry, POISONING their waters even to the point of not being able to swim in it, destroying the industries that depend on clean seas: salt industry, tourism, fishing, etc etc, not to mention THE HEALTH REPERCUSSION BEING CAUSED BY THESE TOXINS.

The REAL TRUTH is now cast in a NEW AND BETTER LIGHT...as these so called "PIRATES" are the equivalent of ENVIRONMENTALIST trying to stop this ILLEGAL activity by the Europeans and americans. Sadly but expectedly the media from Europe and America are MUTE on this matter. I am now all for the so called "PIRATES" taking over even bombing these ships to smithereenes to get this dumping to stop. America has been dumping its garbage in countries like Kenya, Ghanna and even South Africa for YEARS!!!! becasue it does not want to have to deal with its own GARBAGE. The French are conducting radioactive bombing tests in the South Pacific and have been the cause of rampant leukemia, cancer and deformities amongst the people of the South Pacific where prior to these atomic tests there was NO SUCH DISEASES. A gentleman by the name of Gabriel Tetiarah has been teh representative of a coalition of nation Islands in Polynesia. The people of the Samoa, Fiji, and various other Pacific island nations have been meeting witht the UN for years now trying to get the French to stop this POISONIG of their water and land and bringing attention to the massive amount of cancers, leukemia, birth defects and other anomolies that are caused from all of the radiation.... http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/mar2009/2009-03-25-03.asp

Maybe once other nations begin dumping their TOXIC WASTE in america and Europe a new understanding will come in to being...what is amazing is Europe and america have the nerve to talk about Kyoto protocols, Green Living, environmental issues as well as call other nation POLLUTERS when the worst and most serious polluters are america and europe.....

Are you saying the Italian Cruise Liner in question was dumping toxic waste?  ???
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:00:25 AM »
Sorry but L O L  ;D

What was funny????
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »
What was funny????

I don't know, maybe some people enjoy a vacation where they're dragged through town than torn limb from limb by an angry mob? 
S

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 09:06:16 AM »
nothing like the sight of the pink mist after a sniper round.  Pirates need to be destroyed.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 09:21:20 AM »
SAMSON..defending pirates.....maybe its his skinny ass we're seeing on TV. They have mudhuts in Somalia.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 09:22:27 AM »
Because starving, impoverished 15 year olds really care about the environment. Most of these pirates are teenagers and guys in their 20s. I'm sure they REALLY care about the environment. Is that why they're building swank houses and rolling around in blinged out SUVs on the coasts, paid for with the ransom money they get? I mean, maybe I'm confused here, but if you were trying to save the environment then building a mansion or buying a gas guzzling SUV would be the last thing on your list. In other words, STFU Samson Kunta.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:03 AM »
Are you saying the Italian Cruise Liner in question was dumping toxic waste?  ???

Any waste from Italy is toxic.  LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 10:02:32 AM »
Any waste from Italy is toxic.  LOL

What is that all about you fucking fag????

I am of Italo descent and I will put our cultural and historical achievements against anyones. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 10:13:58 AM »
ROME -- An Italian cruise ship with 1,500 people on board fended off a pirate attack far off the coast of Somalia when its Israeli private security forces exchanged fire with the bandits.

Six men in a small, white Zodiac-type boat approached the Msc Melody at about 1730 GMT Saturday and opened fire with automatic weapons, Msc Cruises director Domenico Pellegrino said. They retreated after the security officers returned fire and sprayed them with water hoses. The ship continued its journey with its windows darkened.

"It felt like we were in war," the ships commander, Ciro Pinto, told Italian state radio.

None of the roughly 1,000 passengers and 500 crew members was hurt, Pellegrino said. The passengers were asked to return to their cabins and the external lights on board turned off.

Pellegrino said all Msc cruise ships around the world are staffed with Israeli security agents because they are the best trained.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090426/cruise_ship_pirates_090426/20090426?hub=World&s_name=

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »
Say what you want, but the Jews dont play around.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »
Say what you want, but the Jews dont play around.

:)

"Don't f@#k with the Jews." - Steve (played by Daniel Craig in Munich (2005))