Author Topic: QUINCY TAYLOR met HUGH JACKMAN- PIC!  (Read 4104 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: QUINCY TAYLOR met HUGH JACKMAN- PIC!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 12:59:31 AM »

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
G.M.W. ☼

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM »
That's a pretty cool Wolverine Tattoo.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 08:45:27 AM »
was that the other night at Tempe Marketplace?

Yep.....from what I heard it was really packed.  Pretty funny....one of the radio stations sent a DJ there dressed in a Wolverine costume.  I think it was 98 KUPD.  Supposedly the DJ's package was VERY evident.

One of my buddies took a blank DVD there with the words "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on it.  We all bet him $100 each he couldnt get Hugh to sign it....he would have made $1000.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 08:47:00 AM »
huge jackass looks like a tiny tit next to big mal.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »
Yep.....from what I heard it was really packed.  Pretty funny....one of the radio stations sent a DJ there dressed in a Wolverine costume.  I think it was 98 KUPD.  Supposedly the DJ's package was VERY evident.

One of my buddies took a blank DVD there with the words "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" on it.  We all bet him $100 each he couldnt get Hugh to sign it....he would have made $1000.

I have a buddy who stayed there starting Friday at about 6pm, needless to say he got tickets to the show, but they took your cell phone or camera at the day of the film.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 10:39:39 AM »
He might be natural in that pic but there is no fucking way you get vascularity in your traps without being on something.  I dont care how lean someone is.   That pic fo him jumping out of the water in the Wolverine trailer where he's all vascular as fuck says he's on something.  Maybe not be roids but fatburners, cocaine :) 

Dumbass quote.  I'm really lean right now and have vascularity in my traps...  and always been natural.  Really dumb comment Mcmannus

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
He has more vascularity than Jay, though...

Sticks ='s a new gimmick account. Here we go again...

No worse than your Sharma account.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
they should have got lee priest to play wolverine. he is supposed to be 5-3 and ripped as hell

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 03:06:52 PM »
Dumbass quote.  I'm really lean right now and have vascularity in my traps...  and always been natural.  Really dumb comment Mcmannus

I agree. I'm exactly the same, in being lean & having veins in my traps while being natural.
But you'll also notice (a caveat if you will) that he threw in that if you've used fat burners (which I have/do) that you are NOT natural? I think it's bogus, his claims. I think the fat burners only make you lean, not bring out the veins or help build the muscle to enhance the look.

I do, however, think Jackman took a little something or other to aid his look in the movie.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 05:45:42 PM »
I have a buddy who stayed there starting Friday at about 6pm, needless to say he got tickets to the show, but they took your cell phone or camera at the day of the film.

Some buddies and I are going to catch it this Saturday afternoon.  Going to hit the Red Robin then tons of M&M's during show.  Dont think its going to be as bad a crowd as Ironman or Batman

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 06:22:15 AM »
I agree. I'm exactly the same, in being lean & having veins in my traps while being natural.
But you'll also notice (a caveat if you will) that he threw in that if you've used fat burners (which I have/do) that you are NOT natural? I think it's bogus, his claims. I think the fat burners only make you lean, not bring out the veins or help build the muscle to enhance the look.

I do, however, think Jackman took a little something or other to aid his look in the movie.

Yeah, doubt statement indeed.  McMannus usually is a good poster. 
i just think some that haven't been working out more than 5-10 years don't have a real idea of what a natural can attain.