Author Topic: Deca  (Read 4418 times)

tmike820

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Deca
« on: April 28, 2009, 03:17:33 PM »
Does Deca make you feel lethargic or can it?

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Re: Deca
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »
Never feel lethargic with deca. Never heard of that too.
J

tmike820

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 04:55:40 PM »
Good because I was hoping for the opposite, energy!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 05:41:02 PM »
You probably won't get an energized feel from it, if you do it's probably testosterone (unless it's verified HG).  You're joints will feel better almost like they are lubed up and your strength in your lifts will increase quite a bit.  Just don't go nuts.

tmike820

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 06:36:01 PM »
Lubed up is good to because i'm 49. So 500mg a week for 12 weeks?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 10:53:52 PM »
Lubed up is good to because i'm 49. So 500mg a week for 12 weeks?

12 is the miniumum, I'd stretch it out to 14 if you can and run your test for 16 weeks.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 11:25:06 PM »
Deca really depends on the person, some love it, I fucking HATE IT, I have never felt shittier then when on deca (I've had 2 runs with it in the course of about 7 years) and I feel lethargic, tired, drained, depressed on it, not to mention severe deca-dick (complete lack of sex drive) and excessive water bloat/retention. I will never do this horrible steroid again!  though oddly enough I've had favorable results with NPP (nadrolone phenyl propionate - fast acting deca)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 03:18:20 AM »
Deca really depends on the person, some love it, I fucking HATE IT, I have never felt shittier then when on deca (I've had 2 runs with it in the course of about 7 years) and I feel lethargic, tired, drained, depressed on it, not to mention severe deca-dick (complete lack of sex drive) and excessive water bloat/retention. I will never do this horrible steroid again!  though oddly enough I've had favorable results with NPP (nadrolone phenyl propionate - fast acting deca)

How often were you injecting the Deca?  I wonder if your sides were less pronounced with the NPP because you were injecting more frequently and had more stable hormone levels in you blood?  Usually, more frequent injections of anything reduces the sides.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »
NPP is known to have way way less water retention and it is a fast acting durabolin and is also been said to be used in a cutting cycle and in athletics where endurance is needed but the price is outragoues compared to DECA..... i have a bunch left over cause the NPP made me sore

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »
IMO the only thing deca is good for is taking 200mg once every two weeks just to keep the joints happy while on a cycle that either has winstrol in it or is a cycle designed (and expected) to provide rapid increases in strength.

Winstrol hurts the joints in some people (as we know) and getting too strong too fast before the joints are ready can cause pain / possible injury as well.  Which deca can help in these cases.

The only reason I even bother to get it is simply because I can trade it with friends for something else that I much rather prefer.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »
IMO the only thing deca is good for is taking 200mg once every two weeks just to keep the joints happy while on a cycle that either has winstrol in it or is a cycle designed (and expected) to provide rapid increases in strength.

Well that may be a personal preference, but deca is one of my favorite steroids for packing on mass.  I react very favorably to  it, nothing compares to it for me personally other than Tren.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »
Awesome.  If it doesn't affect you. There are very few people who can use deca without the sides from it causing it to be a unpleasant experience.  For me, libido loss was a huge issue.  It wasn't that I couldn't get a hard on, it was that I just didn't care to.  It is one thing to desire sex and be horny but to encounter a limp dick when it is Go Time!  But it is something else all together to be able to get hard enough to have sex, but just not really care too. That is what deca did to me.  It didn't render me impotent, but rather it removed all desire and interest in sex completely.  Other than that, I had no complaints.

Now if I were going to lock myself away from all female contact for 3-4 months at a time - you know... like taking a winter caretaker job at a closed mountain resort ala The Shining - LOL!! ... then I would use it again for sure.

Everyone is different though.  I fall in with the majority that can't (or won't) handle the sides.  But then on the other hand, I am in the minority of other groups as winstrol and tren doesn't cause hair problems for me and I never get acne from anything.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »
Awesome.  If it doesn't affect you. There are very few people who can use deca without the sides from it causing it to be a unpleasant experience.  For me, libido loss was a huge issue.  It wasn't that I couldn't get a hard on, it was that I just didn't care to.  It is one thing to desire sex and be horny but to encounter a limp dick when it is Go Time!  But it is something else all together to be able to get hard enough to have sex, but just not really care too. That is what deca did to me.  It didn't render me impotent, but rather it removed all desire and interest in sex completely.  Other than that, I had no complaints.

Now if I were going to lock myself away from all female contact for 3-4 months at a time - you know... like taking a winter caretaker job at a closed mountain resort ala The Shining - LOL!! ... then I would use it again for sure.

Everyone is different though.  I fall in with the majority that can't (or won't) handle the sides.  But then on the other hand, I am in the minority of other groups as winstrol and tren doesn't cause hair problems for me and I never get acne from anything.

Yea I know quite a few guys who can't stand deca and hate it with a passion.  I have a buddy who runs it solo all the time and gets no sides at all, same with tren, but he's a freak heh.  I did get deca dick once though, that was pretty horrible experience, my libido was fine (it's always been very strong on or off cycle) but no way I could get hard, not even masturbation.  I cleared it up with caber and hcg but it took about a week before I could get functioning again.  Haven't had any issues with it since then though.

You're a lucky bastard about Winny, I love running it but my scalp gets itchy, hair starts gettin frizzy and thins out.  Even if I'm on durastride, which helps a bit, but still doesn't negate it.  Tren I don't have problems with either, just the usual sweating, but nothing extreme.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »
Winny and Tren are my two favorites.  The don't do anything side-wise.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 05:45:38 PM »
Well that may be a personal preference, but deca is one of my favorite steroids for packing on mass.  I react very favorably to it, nothing compares to it for me personally other than Tren.

Man I agree the Deca has me feeling big and strong, stuff is strong.  Seems to make me strongest with great size gains  Have been thinking about running it pre contest?  Whats your thoughts on this man?  You have your shit together, is deca a good compound 2 weeks out?  Have read many pros run lots of deca?  Some test E, Deca and a-bombs will have your tearing apart the gym and life!!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »
Man I agree the Deca has me feeling big and strong, stuff is strong.  Seems to make me strongest with great size gains  Have been thinking about running it pre contest?  Whats your thoughts on this man?  You have your shit together, is deca a good compound 2 weeks out?  Have read many pros run lots of deca?  Some test E, Deca and a-bombs will have your tearing apart the gym and life!!
have you read up on NPP? from what i have gathered is that it has the qualities of deca but hardly any water retention and its becomeing to be a choice in cutting......

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »

Precontest you really want to eliminate as much cortisol as possible, and you'd be running several other compounds as well, which is why I think Tren Ace would be a much better choice.  For cutting though, deca could be used as long as your diet is in check, you could instead use nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) which is a shorter ester nandrolone for a cutting cycle and doesn't have a lot of the water bloat associated with deca.  NPP could be used for a bulk or cut, just depends on how you set things up and if you don't mind injecting EOD over a long period of time.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 11:12:13 PM »
i dont think anyone using supraphysiological  doses of any androgen...wether it be deca tren test winny..etc... should be worried about cortisol.

any steroid can be used for maintaining muscle while cutting...  for fat loss, things like clen, ephedra, caffiene, t3, dnp, pgf2a, and even insulin... 

In a precontest situation, cortisol is an issue that needs to be controlled.  People don't run Tren A for it's fat burning properties precontest, it's for cortisol suppression, same goes for why people use Halo precontest. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 03:13:55 AM »
In a precontest situation, cortisol is an issue that needs to be controlled.  People don't run Tren A for it's fat burning properties precontest, it's for cortisol suppression, same goes for why people use Halo precontest. 

What tbombz is saying makes sense to me.  I would think that a person taking enough anabolics wouldn't have to worry about cortisol too much.  Will please explain in more detail so that I can understand? Thanks.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 07:13:07 AM »
Precontest you really want to eliminate as much cortisol as possible, and you'd be running several other compounds as well, which is why I think Tren Ace would be a much better choice.  For cutting though, deca could be used as long as your diet is in check, you could instead use nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) which is a shorter ester nandrolone for a cutting cycle and doesn't have a lot of the water bloat associated with deca.  NPP could be used for a bulk or cut, just depends on how you set things up and if you don't mind injecting EOD over a long period of time.

Yeah thtats why i try to get in a stress free groove if Im goona compete, man that kind of a roll is hard to get on. I like deca cause I thought it might keep me fuller and hold more muscle during the diet.  But Im planning Prop, Tren and Winny right now. for the last 8-10 weeks.  I have seen that fast deca, that might be a good idea.  LOL I will be injecting ED for the last 8 weeks  :'( 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 09:42:16 AM »
i dont think that anyone is going to have any significant cortisol effects, even on a super low calorie diet, when taking a large amount of steroids. every steroid suppresses cortisol. some better than others, yes, but with the amount bodybuilders use (far over natural levels)...any steroid should result in complete or near complete annilitation of cortisol effects.

On paper, this might be true, in reality, it's not.  Many of the effects you get from Halo, such as the muscle hardness and aggression are all due to cortisol suppression, not the drugs anabolic effects.  Similiar effects from Tren are for the same reason which is why Tren is considered the king of cortisol suppression and why people run it at all.  If it weren't for its high cortisol suppressing attributes I seriously doubt people would have ever really gotten into using Tren at all.

strength

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 07:50:01 AM »
Deca really depends on the person, some love it, I fucking HATE IT, I have never felt shittier then when on deca (I've had 2 runs with it in the course of about 7 years) and I feel lethargic, tired, drained, depressed on it, not to mention severe deca-dick (complete lack of sex drive) and excessive water bloat/retention. I will never do this horrible steroid again! 

Funny how different people respond to deca.

Currently running 600/week.  Almost ZERO bloat, great strength, feel nice and calm, no anxiety issues.  Not quite as hard as when I run tren, but i'll take zero sided from deca vs. all that comes with tren.  Anyway, libido is sky high.  Vascularity is there as well.

I do the the pramipexone is helping with the bloat.  But i LOVE deca.  Also hardly any acne.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 08:10:31 AM »
   ^^Agreed^^

The ol' lady said when I'm not on, she's gonna put it in my coffee.  Takes the edge right off. I'm twice a patient with the kids. Makes my dodgy knee feel perfect....