Author Topic: tren-a question ???  (Read 1335 times)

tcctc

• Getbig II
tren-a question ???
« on: April 28, 2009, 03:22:45 PM »
 Has anyone every seen tren-a's color look about a shader darker than Deca? It is kind of the color of a lite beer. The tren I have done in the past has always been dark , like your first piss in the morning. Sorry that is the only thing I can think of to compare it too. The product is from Axio. I have been doing some of their gear with no complaints , but this color tren I have never seen before. I am still fairly new to all this but I am learning lot form the people on this board. Thanks in advance for any help.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: tren-a question ???
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »
dude no sourcing here.... your post will be deleted

tcctc

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 03:51:18 PM »
dude no sourcing here.... your post will be deleted
Sorry, I took the source out. I kept the lab name. Is that ok? I have read about this lab on this board so I am thinking it's cool? If not, I will take that out also.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
no you can post the brand name put not the supplier.....

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 05:42:16 PM »
The color just has to do with what oil they used to make it with.  You should be able to know if it's good or not within a week.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 03:27:21 AM »
The color just has to do with what oil they used to make it with.  You should be able to know if it's good or not within a week.

By the sides?  If it were the only hormone I was taking I would be able to tell easily, but with all the other shit in my system, I'm not so sure.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 11:29:18 AM »
By the sides?  If it were the only hormone I was taking I would be able to tell easily, but with all the other shit in my system, I'm not so sure.

Do you normally get sides from Tren?  Might be a little difficult to tell if you have a ton of other stuff going, but if you're source is good I wouldn't sweat it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

Yep.

Tren Acetate raw powder is a slightly dark yellow color.  You add that to standard cotton seed oil and you will get a deep golden color.  Add it to Grape Seed Oil and it will come out much much lighter in color.

Thing about tren, you don't have to wait long before you can tell if what you got is good stuff.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »
Do you normally get sides from Tren?  Might be a little difficult to tell if you have a ton of other stuff going, but if you're source is good I wouldn't sweat it.

I've tried different kinds of Tren and it's all the same - no sides.  So, for me I guess it's just hard to tell.  And, yes, I'm always on a bunch of other stuff when I add it in....

I'm getting ready to go back on cycle soon and I think I may run tren by itself for a week to see what effect I get with nothing else in my system.  THEN I will know exactly what it does to me.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 02:01:03 PM »
I've tried different kinds of Tren and it's all the same - no sides.  So, for me I guess it's just hard to tell.  And, yes, I'm always on a bunch of other stuff when I add it in....

I'm getting ready to go back on cycle soon and I think I may run tren by itself for a week to see what effect I get with nothing else in my system.  THEN I will know exactly what it does to me.

That's probably a good idea.  Run some Tren A, I'd shoot it EOD since that's where most people get the worst sides.  How much do you typically run when you add it in?  I'm assuming this is for contest prep?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 03:34:01 PM »
That's probably a good idea.  Run some Tren A, I'd shoot it EOD since that's where most people get the worst sides.  How much do you typically run when you add it in?  I'm assuming this is for contest prep?

I was running 100mg ED.  Maybe it's because I inject ED?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »
I was running 100mg ED.  Maybe it's because I inject ED?

ED injects give more stable blood levels which mean less sides for most, so that could be why.