Author Topic: Vin Diesel a Muscular God among females...  (Read 5539 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Vin Diesel a Muscular God among females...
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 03:55:13 AM »
FYI he is gay, like seriously he fucks men in the ass, his boyfriend is the big latino he's always rolling around Hollywood with.  He like penis......in his mouth

a good percentage of getbiggers seem to share those same interests
I

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 04:07:53 AM »
FYI he is gay, like seriously he fucks men in the ass, his boyfriend is the big latino he's always rolling around Hollywood with.  He like penis......in his mouth

this is true? say it aint so

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 04:10:30 AM »

You say that like its a bad thing....
P

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 04:55:33 AM »
Vin has charisma and exudes self confidence on the cam....

bitches will jump over a GQ homo to get to a rugged stinky wannabe bodybuilder like Vin-- he can drive muscle, he has a little, he likes to talk shit and he's bank right now.

Hell, I'd even do him..  (with a baseball bat)

exactly...Vin Diesel has charisma (lets not discuss how much...) but its obvious... the two things you said will get him chicks all around even if he was completely bankrupt...

but, add that to a lot of fame + a well known name + lots of money = well..you do the math

plus, he looks like a man (remebering the old heroes from the 80īs like Ahnold, Bruce Willis, etc), wich its completely different from the sensitive_gay_emo_femini ne type of star hollywood try to sell always (ex. tobey maguire, and skinny young 'face_of_a_idiot' like shia labeoufuckhisname)

but i agree, Paul Walker has some kind of charisma and a lot more look to it, i dont know how this guy is not already a star. For me he is like the new Keanu Reeves
!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 05:00:01 AM »
For me he is like the new Keanu Reeves

Keanu is not human

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 05:00:30 AM »
he looks like an idiot with that hair

somehow you always say exactly the right thing at exactly the right time ;D

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 06:00:45 AM »
Keanu is not human

haha, i noticed that too....I think hes going to get 60 until he start to look old. Must be his hawaian genetics
!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 06:03:55 AM »
famous, great physique, goodlooking enough.
WHat more can u ask for?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 06:15:24 AM »
exactly...Vin Diesel has charisma (lets not discuss how much...) but its obvious... the two things you said will get him chicks all around even if he was completely bankrupt...

but, add that to a lot of fame + a well known name + lots of money = well..you do the math

plus, he looks like a man (remebering the old heroes from the 80īs like Ahnold, Bruce Willis, etc), wich its completely different from the sensitive_gay_emo_femini ne type of star hollywood try to sell always (ex. tobey maguire, and skinny young 'face_of_a_idiot' like shia labeoufuckhisname)

but i agree, Paul Walker has some kind of charisma and a lot more look to it, i dont know how this guy is not already a star. For me he is like the new Keanu Reeves

yap, he has the tough guy image going for him...

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 06:21:48 AM »

easy....he can't act for shit
Air Falcon

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 06:31:20 AM »
fame + cash = unlimited pussy

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 06:39:58 AM »

easy....he can't act for shit

haha its true, well its not like he is the next Anthony Hopkins, but he is not the worst also... He can do good works in the hands of a good director
!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 01:09:19 PM »
Yes !! he decided to live Dominican Republic this past thursday around 2pm to simply cause a commotion at the Latin Billboard awards USA and the audience mostly (17 to 25 chicks) went crazy with this mountain of muscle action hero showing his guns instead of wearing a suit...check it out !!!!

To hell with Jonas brothers and Justin Pussy Tim,

Vin its the real deal !!!  btw, no muscle hollywood start has done something like this before...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Unbelieveable that I considered this guy as "big" when I started working out.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
but i agree, Paul Walker has some kind of charisma and a lot more look to it, i dont know how this guy is not already a star.

Just another handsome boy like 1000s of others. Exchangeable like a fukkin Playboy bunny.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »
Just another handsome boy like 1000s of others. Exchangeable like a fukkin Playboy bunny.

paul is damn handsome

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »
paul is damn handsome

You are not too shabby yourself, stud.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »
You are not too shabby yourself, stud.

i'm ok but nowhere near that aryan stud or near you austrian octopus

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 02:16:00 PM »
I was lookin' at the females in the audience, some major dimepieces there. Vin, looks like he stopped working out, no cuts.

But any Hollywood Star would have gotten that treatment, you could have changed the name to Jimmy Smits, Tyson Beckford, Maxwell, etc. Well, they might have died in orgasmic fury over Beckford who is of Caribbean descent, and Maxwell who is half PR, half Trini. But you get the drift. Any dude that is out now, would have gotten that type of reaction