Author Topic: hacked , please remove  (Read 764 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
hacked , please remove
« on: April 28, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

:o :o :o
shotgun on the team

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: Legal question please help
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »
Can money be traced back to the bank or exchange place you got it from by the serial numbers?
and how easy is it to do? For Example of Someone got Canadian money exchanged to american money from a cash n stop or a money mart and made counterfit bills, could the cops trace the bills back to the bank or money mart which they came from?
thanks for your time.

I feel like we are posting here with some classy guys here. Everyday a new criminal is revealed.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »
if your talking about counterfeit US currency the particular branch of govt that deals with that is the Secret Service

and yea they'll find your ass if your counterfeiting bills

guys did that shit back in NYC in 90s----had kodak machine, copying $20bills and taking $5 cab rides over nyc exchanging the whole time---fckin secret service came down on them big time

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »
come to paraguay, we can clean any amount you want!  ;D

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »
Im not involved in this at all, there was an article in the paper the other day ( i live in Canada) of some guys trying to pass phone American bills.  All and all they passed about $100 worth and They were apparently very poorley done. I was just curious as if they can trace the bills back to the exchange place where they got the original american bills which they then tried to duplicate.
shotgun on the team

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 07:14:43 PM »
Im not involved in this at all, there was an article in the paper the other day ( i live in Canada) of some guys trying to pass phone American bills.  All and all they passed about $100 worth and They were apparently very poorley done. I was just curious as if they can trace the bills back to the exchange place where they got the original american bills which they then tried to duplicate.

Hahaha, bullshit you're neck deep in trouble but won't admit it.
from incomplete data

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »
yes