Author Topic: Pirate vs. knight Deadliest warrior  (Read 2393 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Pirate vs. knight Deadliest warrior
« on: April 28, 2009, 08:05:59 PM »
Alright what you guys think?

I was really suprised that the pirate won I was shocked that the flint lock didnt make it through the armor. I think the knight should have won this one the blunderbust isnt really good at a distance or even a mid range and that was the only weapon really that seemed to do much of any damage.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Pirate vs. knight Deadliest warrior
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
i kinda agreed with this one.  I was about to post this topic too.  I think the main handicap for the knight was mobility also.  the blunderbust was powerful though. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:19:36 PM »
I can see the grenado doing alot of damage, they didnt try the blunderbust or pistol on just the chain mail which in places was all the knight had so i would have like to see that. I agree the blunderbust was a powerful weapon but you only get one shot. The crossbow would have been more accurate at long range and the pirate had no armor what so ever...Iono ive agree with pretty much all of them so far except this one.

Next weeks looks pretty cool yakuza vs. mafia, my money is on the mafia

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 08:23:48 PM »
the thing with the crossbow compared to the boom stick is that it's one shot also.  but if multpile pellets hit then the damage is compounded.  I still thought it was interesting. 

Mafia definalty had it's guns, but the yakuza are also known for that and massive brutality.  I really like this show.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 08:28:39 PM »
the thing with the crossbow compared to the boom stick is that it's one shot also.  but if multpile pellets hit then the damage is compounded.  I still thought it was interesting. 

Mafia definalty had it's guns, but the yakuza are also known for that and massive brutality.  I really like this show.
Ya I guess so, I just figure with armor the knight had a real advantage in closer combat and the pirates weapons didnt seem to do all that much at ranged combat. But like i said in the other thread the software they are using seems to give a real advantage to the person with range advantage and since both of these where about the same range you go with the one that does the most damage maybe

ya i think next show will be a real good one, i really like this show too i hope it gets picked up again next season.

louns

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »
I didn't agree with this one or with the Apache (I may have been a little biased due to the Apache attitude)
Maybe season two will pit Bruce Lee against Rickson.  Then Marciano vs. Ali or Jack Dempsey vs. Tyson.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 04:34:33 AM »
my wifes from colombia and she was telling me about those militant guerrillas in the mountains of colombia and she said they are some bad ass dudes with weapons and tactical stuff like booby traps. id like to see them against maybe some middle eastern mountain militants like the taliban on a episode. that show is awesome but i didnt agree with afew of those outcomes, especially the apache against the gladiator. reason being the only edge the apache had imo was the bow and arrow, alot of people dont realize there where many forms of gladiators, the equites was a gladiator, he would have been a much better opponant for the apache. reason being the equites specialty was a bow and arrow called (arcus et sagittae) it was super accurate and had much more power then the apaches bow and arrow, also the gladiators called sagittarius where experts at using the bow and arrow from foot,horseback or from a chariott. im not dissing the apache at all cause they where great warriors, but the apache would have got ripped in pieces if they went up against the equites or sagittarius imo
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 09:02:24 AM »
especially since they are all hopped up on cocaine. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 12:29:36 AM »
especially since they are all hopped up on cocaine. 

lol
R