Author Topic: Why on earth would a boxer take winny?  (Read 1972 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Why on earth would a boxer take winny?
« on: April 29, 2009, 12:49:24 AM »
In the Frank Bruno thread people are sayin Frank was prob on winny, why would a boxer who has to move around for up to 12 rounds take winny which kills the joints?!?!

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
Re: Why on earth would a boxer take winny?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 12:58:31 AM »
In the Frank Bruno thread people are sayin Frank was prob on winny, why would a boxer who has to move around for up to 12 rounds take winny which kills the joints?!?!

::)
G.M.W. ☼

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 06:04:36 AM »
I guess more strength and power is not something a boxer would want.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 06:19:25 AM »
I guess more strength and power is not something a boxer would want.

Don't try to be funny you new fucker

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 06:32:58 AM »

layin down da law

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 06:36:59 AM »
LOL@ some of you guys who act like you know what EVERY drug on earth does for what purpose. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 06:39:18 AM »
winny is for hard running

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 07:27:02 AM »
Winny makes you're body produce many more red blood cells to carry oxygen,
to the brain and muscles.  Also makes you stronger "a little" with little water retention.
Red blood cells, main reason.  Stamina.  Just like Ben Johnson, and race horses.
think about it?
Most are all show no go!

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »
LOL@ some of you guys who act like you know what EVERY drug on earth does for what purpose. ::)

.. LOL and yet most if not all look like roadkills wearing a tank top... but wait for their next "cycle" ::) ::) ::) ::)
G.M.W. ☼

io856

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 08:56:12 PM »
.. LOL and yet most if not all look like roadkills wearing a tank top... but wait for their next "cycle" ::) ::) ::) ::)
haha

just you wait

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »
lol
w

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »
lol

What's up fraudulent post collector? You've become quite an annoyance of the late. Like a gay hasbeen clinging to some scraps...
G.M.W. ☼

io856

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »
What's up fraudulent post collector? You've become quite an annoyance of the late. Like a gay hasbeen clinging to some scraps...

He is reverting back to his "Bluto" schtick in the NW account aka post whore

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »
He is reverting back to his "Bluto" schtick in the NW account aka post whore

All he needs to do is post a pic (without the wheelchair) to clear things out.
G.M.W. ☼

ASJChaotic

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

hahahahaha

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 09:59:35 PM »
Winnie and boxers. Its an excellent drug for them. Winstrol help produce lean muscle, and is typically used to enhance muscle for fast twitch power movements. Think sprinting, track and field, weightlifting, and think also boxing, MMA, etc. And its not a drug which causes you to retain too much water, so you get learn hard muscle, speed and strength, without the bloat (important for sports that have weight divisions). So, this is why its a great drug for boxers. many guys now combine it with test - thats how you get the physique and power of a Tyson, Hollyfield, etc at their prime.

As for it harming joints, I could give you a longer explantion about this belief, but if you do a little research you can find lots of info on that topic.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »
Winnie and boxers. Its an excellent drug for them. Winstrol help produce lean muscle, and is typically used to enhance muscle for fast twitch power movements. Think sprinting, track and field, weightlifting, and think also boxing, MMA, etc. And its not a drug which causes you to retain too much water, so you get learn hard muscle, speed and strength, without the bloat (important for sports that have weight divisions). So, this is why its a great drug for boxers. many guys now combine it with test - thats how you get the physique and power of a Tyson, Hollyfield, etc at their prime.

As for it harming joints, I could give you a longer explantion about this belief, but if you do a little research you can find lots of info on that topic.

Finally an intelligent response. On the surface you'd probably think, as a bodybuilder, that boxers and sprinters would be crazy to train taking winny. But they're not lifting heavy weights like a power lifter and jumping into big work sets with no warm ups. Their training is dynamic. They are athletes, unlike bodybuilders. Sad truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 12:19:42 AM »
winny no
anavar yes

io856

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 12:27:34 AM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 12:29:44 AM »
What about cheque drops? Would be good for aggressiveness, no?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »
What about cheque drops? Would be good for aggressiveness, no?

Of course, Halo would be as well.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 01:32:02 AM »
why even box at all, if your so hellbent on winning and afraid of losing you are willing to take drugs for it? Doesn't seam very enjoyable to me. Probably not even liking the sport, just into it because of security/immaturity reasons, wanting to 'best' another man. What a loser...

dustin

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 04:05:59 PM »
why even box at all, if your so hellbent on winning and afraid of losing you are willing to take drugs for it? Doesn't seam very enjoyable to me. Probably not even liking the sport, just into it because of security/immaturity reasons, wanting to 'best' another man. What a loser...

Why bother to even get up in the morning and shit, shower and shave when you're just going to do it again the next day? Fuck off.

Fighters used to take cheque drops, halo and other extremely potent androgens before their fights. Now with all the non invasive testing making huge leaps and strides, I don't know how prevalent it is. I've had MMA's asked me for hook ups for EPO and EQ, as well as Var and highly anabolic drugs that are low in the androgenic side. They're all AMs or no names that are hell bent on drugging it up.

Sort of reminds me of AM bodybuilders... some are on every drug under the sun and look like complete shit. Chasing a ridiculous dream... for the record too, I don't sell drugs but these morons will ask everyone in the gym for a hook up. They'll probably ask one of the local cops I bet lol (some actually juice too hahaha)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »
Why bother to even get up in the morning and shit, shower and shave when you're just going to do it again the next day? Fuck off.

Fighters used to take cheque drops, halo and other extremely potent androgens before their fights. Now with all the non invasive testing making huge leaps and strides, I don't know how prevalent it is. I've had MMA's asked me for hook ups for EPO and EQ, as well as Var and highly anabolic drugs that are low in the androgenic side. They're all AMs or no names that are hell bent on drugging it up.

Sort of reminds me of AM bodybuilders... some are on every drug under the sun and look like complete shit. Chasing a ridiculous dream... for the record too, I don't sell drugs but these morons will ask everyone in the gym for a hook up. They'll probably ask one of the local cops I bet lol (some actually juice too hahaha)

Hopefully people can find reasons other than drugs to get up in the morning. You fuck off!

dustin

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »
Hopefully people can find reasons other than drugs to get up in the morning. You fuck off!

Blasphemy!