Author Topic: SHAUN 'DINOSAUR' DAVIS - OFF SEASON VIDEO  (Read 10965 times)

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: SHAUN 'DINOSAUR' DAVIS - OFF SEASON VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »
280lb giant, check out the vid to see what mercurial diuretics will do for a physique:

Wrong website.

Moderator: please move thread to www.getsmall.com

thanks

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »
Nope. Sorry. Evidence not convincing as of yet. I still think that nurture holds more sway than nature. That may well, in time, be disproved, but not as of yet. IQ studies are far more art than science at this point in the game.

/and we're off!

so thats a no to Matts request then?

Also, you know NOTHING about these matters, which explains why you have NEVER and WILL NEVER present any such material.

As for your pathetic 'IQ tests are more art than science' quip, thats interesting, perhaps youd like to tell us - re: IQ, heredity and the environmental relationship thereof - what Steven Pinker (know who he is, nigger?) has to say on the matter?

I know you wont step up to the plate, so I'll tell you - well, not so much the thick fucking turd that is your mentally sub par, dusky self; but rather, for those looking in who are genuinely interested in the matter.

Pinker has aired his bemusement that the existence of intelligence is not recognized by many intellectuals, to quote, Pinker says: "I find it remarkable that intellectuals deny that intelligence exists because intellectuals are obsessed with intelligence."

AND NOW THE BOOM:

Pinker though quickly pointed out that a blue-ribbon panel appointed by the American Psychological Association defined the consensus view as embracing intelligence as a real and stable property; that IQ is a good measure of it; that it is a good predictor of success in life; and it is from 50 - 80% heritable. Pinker pointed out that twin and adoption studies have shown that whatever the environmental causes may be, family upbringing is not among them. Whether it's twins reared apart or adoptees vs. birth-children, there's nothing about the parents or siblings that seem to matter; the evidence for environmental influence on IQ is weaker than the genetic evidence.

Let us not even get onto the superb work by messrs Lynn and Vanhanen entitled 'IQ and the Wealth Of Nations' that - more than any sociologist could dream of doing - saw Lynn and Vanhanen corrolating IQ scores with GDP for all countries on the globe.

Oh and lets just sweep under the carpet the small matter that saw Vanhanen being threatened with imprisonment for some of the things he has stated in Finland, you dirty little sooty.

So, to conclude, you ignorant black bastard; THAT is the expert consensus of the professionals in this field.

Now, talking of fields, fuck off and pick some cotton, that - oh beast of the fucking field - is all you are good for.

asshole.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 03:06:16 PM »
There is risk in anything in life....I never put myself that close to pushing the envelope to be worried. 

;D ;D ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 03:07:28 PM »

Also, you know NOTHING about these matters, which explains why you have NEVER and WILL NEVER present any such material.

As for your pathetic 'IQ tests are more art than science' quip, thats interesting, perhaps youd like to tell us - re: IQ, heredity and the environmental relationship thereof - what Steven Pinker (know who he is, nigger?) has to say on the matter?

I know you wont step up to the plate, so I'll tell you - well, not so much the thick fucking turd that is your mentally sub par, dusky self; but rather, for those looking in who are genuinely interested in the matter.

Pinker has aired his bemusement that the existence of intelligence is not recognized by many intellectuals, to quote, Pinker says: "I find it remarkable that intellectuals deny that intelligence exists because intellectuals are obsessed with intelligence."

AND NOW THE BOOM:

Pinker though quickly pointed out that a blue-ribbon panel appointed by the American Psychological Association defined the consensus view as embracing intelligence as a real and stable property; that IQ is a good measure of it; that it is a good predictor of success in life; and it is from 50 - 80% heritable. Pinker pointed out that twin and adoption studies have shown that whatever the environmental causes may be, family upbringing is not among them. Whether it's twins reared apart or adoptees vs. birth-children, there's nothing about the parents or siblings that seem to matter; the evidence for environmental influence on IQ is weaker than the genetic evidence.

Let us not even get onto the superb work by messrs Lynn and Vanhanen entitled 'IQ and the Wealth Of Nations' that - more than any sociologist could dream of doing - saw Lynn and Vanhanen corrolating IQ scores with GDP for all countries on the globe.

Oh and lets just sweep under the carpet the small matter that saw Vanhanen being threatened with imprisonment for some of the things he has stated in Finland, you dirty little sooty.

So, to conclude, you ignorant black bastard; THAT is the expert consensus of the professionals in this field.

Now, talking of fields, fuck off and pick some cotton, that - oh beast of the fucking field - is all you are good for.

asshole.

Excellent post 8)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »
Growth/noob loves me

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »

AND NOW THE BOOM:

asshole.
Oh Brother. Offhand, I don't have citations, but feel free to peruse the chats I had with Matt in the day, they are there. What a hateful fuck you are. Oh, by the way, does Matt, the most intelligent man of Getbig, know that his Svengali never went to uni?  ;)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »

asshole.

LMAO!  ;D ;D ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »
How are measures of intelligence such as:

[1] Simple math.
[2] Reaction time.
[2] Raven's Progressive Matrices

Culturally biased?  ???

I'm open minded and I am merely asking how the aforementioned items are "culturally biased".
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »
How are:

[1] Simple math.
[2] Reaction time.

Culturally biased?  ???

I'm open minded and I am merely asking how the following is "culturally biased".

What = the findings on race and reaction time?

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
Well done for being show up once more as the no brain fool, devoid of argument; capable of presenting nothing other than the warm piss that runs - stream like - down your debatorial legs.

Oh Brother. Offhand, I don't have citations,

You have none, offhand or otherwise; spewing empthy rhetoric is de rigeur for you, golly.

but feel free to peruse the chats I had with Matt in the day, they are there.

LOL, yes, the - now deleted threads, deleted thanks to weak mineded cretin such as your fine self - where you pulled EXACTLY the same low grade wog shit that you are pulling now; bravo, you get a banana for consistency.

What a hateful fuck you are.

No, I realy am not, but if you think my people - in the face of the jews and their puppet schwarze - will do anything other than pour fire over this demonic bastard world, you can think again.

Oh, by the way, does Matt, the most intelligent man of Getbig, know that his Svengali never went to uni?  ;)

I have a tested IQ of 146, there are no more than ten blacks on the face of the earth that are superior in brains to my fragrant self - that is a statistical figure of ten, and to this date I cannot name even one said African - and certainly not the wisen pissbag that is you.

ciao.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
How are:

[1] Simple math.
[2] Reaction time.

Culturally biased?  ???

I'm open minded and I am merely asking how the following is "culturally biased".
Not speaking facetiously, but I'd say offhand that if anything it isn't familiar, it can be construed as 'culturally biased.' I think you're trying, as always, to read too far into things -ie. these studies always suggest findings or conclusions. You jump on such and proclaim them 'laws' of nature. A good scientist does not do such things.

/is that the new term - 'culturally biased?'   ;D  

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »
Not speaking facetiously, but I'd say offhand that if anything it isn't familiar, it can be construed as 'culturally biased.' I think you're trying, as always, to read too far into things -ie. these studies always suggest findings or conclusions. You jump on such and proclaim them 'laws' of nature. A good scientist does not do such things.

it is clear to all but the most gross of spastics that you have no grasp of that which you are trying to debate.

to make matters worse, you have not the grace got to concede this truth.

you are - to be blunt - an abortion.

honestly, you are just another useless UK guy, a descendant of those brought to England by our chosen friends.

whats wrong? is Africa not to your liking? lol, call me as hatefull as you wish, the truth is I love MY land, I LOVE MY volk.

You are the walking embodiment of self loathing, jew puppet.

Mind you, shit pies and cow piss shampoo wouldnt hold much gravitas for me either.

ciao.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 03:50:29 PM »
Well done for being show up once more as the no brain fool, devoid of argument; capable of presenting nothing other than the warm piss that runs - stream like - down your debatorial legs.

You have none, offhand or otherwise; spewing empthy rhetoric is de rigeur for you, golly.

LOL, yes, the - now deleted threads, deleted thanks to weak mineded cretin such as your fine self - where you pulled EXACTLY the same low grade wog shit that you are pulling now; bravo, you get a banana for consistency.

No, I realy am not, but if you think my people - in the face of the jews and their puppet schwarze - will do anything other than pour fire over this demonic bastard world, you can think again.

I have a tested IQ of 146, there are no more than ten blacks on the face of the earth that are superior in brains to my fragrant self - that is a statistical figure of ten, and to this date I cannot name even one said African - and certainly not the wisen pissbag that is you.

ciao.
;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 03:53:20 PM »
it is clear to all but the most gross of spastics that you have no grasp of that which you are trying to debate.

to make matters even worse, you have not the grace got to concede this truth.

you are - to be blunt - an abortion.

honestly, you are just another in a long line of useless UK guy, a descendant of those brought to England by our chosen friends.

whats wrong? is Africa not to your liking? lol, call me as hatefull as you wish, the truth is I love MY land, I LOVE MY volk.

You are the walking embodiment of self loathing, jew puppet.

Mind you, shit pies and cow piss shampoo wouldnt hold much gravitas for me either.

ciao.
I guess that's a 'no' to a real university learning and degree, then. Ah well, maybe try the Open University. Learn at your own pace, etc. I'm guessing that your favourite book is Conrad's 'The Secret Agent.'  ;)

/maybe look up an anger management program, too. i'd hate to be your dog when you get home.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 04:09:57 PM »
I guess that's a 'no' to a real university learning and degree, then. Ah well, maybe try the Open University. Learn at your own pace, etc. I'm guessing that your favourite book is Conrad's 'The Secret Agent.'  ;)

/maybe look up an anger management program, too. i'd hate to be your dog when you get home.

Jesus, even your ad hominem is weak; but if you really have nothing to offer than a crappy segue about the OU, I'll join in.

Now - and not that it matters - but you do realise that the OU is consitently ranked within the top ten UK universities, and [if I recall correctly] the top 50 or thereabouts globally? with some faculties achieving higher quality ratings than those for the other universities listed in said top ten ie: I believe the OU engineering faculty in 2000 was rated in such a regard.

You do know that, right?

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:11 PM »
SO CHIMPS, ANSWER MATT C IF YA CAN... HOMO

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:25 PM »
Jesus, even your ad hominem is weak; but if you really have nothing to offer than a crappy segue about the OU, I'll join in.

Now - and not that it matters - but you do realise that the OU is consitently ranked within the top ten UK universities, and [if I recall correctly] the top 50 or thereabouts globally? with some faculties acheiving higher quality ratings than those for the other universities listed in said top ten ie: I believe the OU engineering faculty in 2000 was rated in such a regard.

You do know that, right?
No, I didn't, and 'thereabouts' is a term Matzi would use. Be the better man. On topic: Are you (really) saying there are some OU credits somewhere in your CV?

/was i right about the conrad book?

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »
No, I didn't, and 'thereabouts' is a term Matzi would use. Be the better man. On topic: Are you (really) saying there are some OU credits somewhere in your CV?

/was i right about the conrad book?

its a word many people use, but not you it would seem; perhaps there is a Swahili equivilent?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/thereabouts

I have no university credits.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2009, 04:20:46 PM »
280lb giant, check out the vid to see what mercurial diuretics will do for a physique:

All drugs!  :o
Spirit of Truth

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »

How about reaction time in particular.  How is that culturally biased?  Reacting to mere stimuli is a culturally biased phenomenon?

Lastly, if intelligence tests merely were biased in favour of a particular culture, how come no such test has ever emerged whereby the tests favour African culture?  Surely, that can be done right?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »
How about reaction time in particular.  How is that culturally biased?  Reacting to mere stimuli is a culturally biased phenomenon?

Lastly, if intelligence tests merely were biased in favour of a particular culture, how come no such test has ever emerged whereby the tests favour African culture?  Surely, that can be done right?

Well, what can you test for? Jungle tribe knowledge? Mud-hut building skills? Skills for fathering or giving birth to as many kids as possible during your lifetime? 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »

Silly. I'd suppose that you or I were administered an 'African' IQ (epistemologically), we would perform less well than than whatever baseline was established. And I'm not talking relatively (moral, or otherwise). Matt, you really have to look at the big picture. And I mean big - beyond your/mine small lifetime frame; I mean 000's, millions. Stop being so limited. And I don't mean to snipe when I say that.  :)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2009, 05:07:21 PM »

Matzi and Debussey's posts on IQ are getting as annoying as Hulkster vs ND posts  :-\

You guys need to start your own truce thread already, I'll help you with the title...

"Matzi, every other race is calling for a truce"

;D
just not good enough

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »
Silly. I'd suppose that you or I were administered an 'African' IQ (epistemologically), we would perform less well than than whatever baseline was established. And I'm not talking relatively (moral, or otherwise). Matt, you really have to look at the big picture. And I mean big - beyond your/mine small lifetime frame; I mean 000's, millions. Stop being so limited. And I don't mean to snipe when I say that.  :)

FFS, OK, this HAS to be pathological with you.

I truly do believe you have no clue that you present vague waffle, indeed you have [AGAIN] done so in the above post.

You are like Mal in this regard; indeed, I believe Matt summed it up succinctly when he opined [to paraphrase]: 'the irony is, that most blacks are too dim to realise they are being dim'

thus Dr Chimps, I'll pat you upon your sweet monkey head, smile and bid you good day.

fancy a cookie? good boy.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9326474

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12622585

CONCLUSIONS: Criteria other than undergraduate grade point average and Medical College Admission Test scores can be used in predicting success in medical school.

An admissions process that allows for ethnicity and other special characteristics to be used heavily in admission decisions yields powerful effects on the diversity of the student population and shows no evidence of diluting the quality of the graduates.

::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com