Author Topic: SHAUN 'DINOSAUR' DAVIS - OFF SEASON VIDEO  (Read 11227 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Re: SHAUN 'DINOSAUR' DAVIS - OFF SEASON VIDEO
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2009, 05:22:37 PM »
Dude looks stacked.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »
Looks like the dinosaur went extinct

In the path of Tom Prince

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »

Matzi and Debussey's posts on IQ are getting as annoying as Hulkster vs ND posts  :-\

You guys need to start your own truce thread already, I'll help you with the title...

"Matzi, every other race is calling for a truce"

;D

Shut up you muppet.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2009, 05:27:04 PM »
he cpompeted at 305 once then his kidnets topped working i read an article in FLEX b4 abt him

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2009, 05:31:52 PM »
he cpompeted at 305 once then his kidnets topped working i read an article in FLEX b4 abt him

Goudy, youre not a thick twat, so I'll assume you were unaware you had the 'illiterate twat lock' button on when writing your last post.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2009, 05:32:34 PM »
i didnt know i was being graded on my postinges here

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2009, 05:33:57 PM »
i didnt know i was being graded on my postinges here

well, add that to the list, next to the 'illiterate twat lock' misgiving as outlined above.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »
i will write what way i want.

appreciate concern tho

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2009, 05:40:12 PM »
FFS, OK, this HAS to be pathological with you.

I truly do believe you have no clue that you present vague waffle, indeed you have [AGAIN] done so in the above post.

You are like Mal in this regard; indeed, I believe Matt summed it up succinctly when he opined [to paraphrase]: 'the irony is, that most blacks are too dim to realise they are being dim'

thus Dr Chimps, I'll pat you upon your sweet monkey head, smile and bid you good day.

fancy a cookie? good boy.
You do whatever you have to do. I sleep soundly knowing that the only people who propound these ideas are sadly ignorant people. People who try to make up for for their own self-loathing by using words like 'opined' to and 'bid you good day.' Farkin' pathetic. The only person you impress is Matt who is so 'intelligent' that he has not a clue as to any self-awareness. Heloooooo Timeout!

Oh Matt? Did you hear that your hero, David Duke, was recently arrested in Czechoslovakia. I'm sure it wasn't because he was a racist POS but because he was misunderstood.  ;)

The problem with you guys is that you are racist shitbags who post on Getbig, using whatever 'scientific' evidence as a beard. Hitler did the same thing. I'll assume that you guys are as a representative of the 'Master Race' as he and his cronies were. I've seen video of Matt, so I know he'd be on the first train to Treblinka. Woten? I'll assume you're about as 'Master Race' worthy as Ernst Rohm. You know how that turned out. Hence, your uber-macho posturings.  :)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »
You do whatever you have to do. I sleep soundly knowing that the only people who propound these ideas are sadly ignorant people. People who try to make up for for their own self-loathing by using words like 'opined' to and 'bid you good day.' Farkin' pathetic. The only person you impress is Matt who is so 'intelligent' that he has not a clue as to any self-awareness. Heloooooo Timeout!

Oh Matt? Did you hear that your hero, David Duke, was recently arrested in Czechoslovakia. I'm sure it wasn't because he was a racist POS but because he was misunderstood.  ;)

The problem with you guys is that you are racist shitbags who post on Getbig, using whatever 'scientific' evidence as a beard. Hitler did the same thing. I'll assume that you guys are as a representative of the 'Master Race' as he and his cronies were. I've seen video of Matt, so I know he'd be on the first train to Treblinka. Woten? I'll assume you're about as 'Master Race' worthy as Ernst Rohm. You know how that turned out. Hence, your uber-macho posturings.  :)

Just to be clear, can you confirm: Pinker, Hardy, Harpending - ignorant?

Also, why dont you tell us what Dr Duke was arrested for, and at the behest of which chosen group? then we'll take a poll and ask the getbiggers what they think of such laws; go on, dare ya.

Oh and, 'beard'? yeah, Hitler was never upfront about his thoughts re: negros and international jewery.

LOL, you will do this to yourself.

pat pat.

ciao.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »
Just to be clear, can you confirm: Pinker, Hardy, Harpending - ignorant?

Also, why dont you tell us what Dr Duke was arrested for, and at which chosen groups behest? then we'll take a poll and ask the getbiggers what they think of such laws; go on, dare ya.

Oh and, 'beard'? yeah, Hitler was never upfront about his thoughts re: negros and international jewery.

LOL, you will do this to yourself.

pat pat.

ciao.
You do whatever you have to do. I figure regular people can tell sane  people from batshit crazy people - ie. your posts as are edgy, contain threats to violence and are full of profanity or full of dismissives. You kind of tip your hat. matt had the same problem with the the Jews. He'd try to say he was objective but then he'd lance right into some diatribe about newspaper ownership as if he'd been tasered.     

/oh, and tell matt to come out of hiding.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »

ROFL!! Dr.Chimps = feeling the anger ;D

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2009, 06:06:13 PM »
You do whatever you have to do. I figure regular people can tell sane  people from batshit crazy people - ie. your posts as are edgy, contain threats to violence and are full of profanity or full of dismissives. You kind of tip your hat. matt had the same problem with the the Jews. He'd try to say he was objective but then he'd lance right into some diatribe about newspaper ownership as if he'd been tasered.     

/oh, and tell matt to come out of hiding.

LOL, thanks for playing, idiot; whats up? sickle cell giving you gip into the early hours?

Now, for anyone that gives a shit, David Duke was arrested for suspicion that he 'denied and approved Nazi crimes' and for this 'crime' in the Czech Republic one can be jailed up to 3 years.

THATS RIGHT FOLKS, INSIDE THE EU, YOU CAN BE JAILED FOR SAYING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE THE HOLOCAUST.

I'd like to thank Dr Chimps for bringing this matter to a wider audience, thankyou.

:D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »
ROFL!! Dr.Chimps = feeling the anger ;D
You know, that was actually a good length missive. I like to keep it short. Must be the English snobbishness in me.  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »
You know, that was actually a good length missive. I like to keep it short. Must be the English snobbishness in me.  ;D

This board has really improved since Mazi returned 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »
LOL, thanks for playing, idiot; whats up? sickle cell giving you gip into the early hours?

Now, for anyone that gives a shit, David Duke was arrested for suspicion that he 'denied and approved Nazi crimes' and for this 'crime' in the Czech Republic one can be jailed up to 3 years.

THATS RIGHT FOLKS, INSIDE THE EU, YOU CAN BE JAILED FOR SAYING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE THE HOLOCAUST.

I'd like to thank Dr Chimps for bringing this matter to a wider audience, thankyou.

Trying way too - again. Normal people -hello? - don't have to stoop to such depths. 'Course, as long as you're willing to post, I'm willing to make fun of you.  :D

/and ya, i'll 'win,' because not only don't you don't have the vocab you think you do, you have no real sense of humour, and you lack the ability to laugh at yourself.  :) 

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2009, 06:20:28 PM »
Trying way too - again. Normal people -hello? - don't have to stoop to such depths. 'Course, as long as you're willing to post, I'm willing to make fun of you.  :D

/and ya, i'll 'win,' because not only don't you don't have the vocab you think you do, you have no real sense of humour, and you lack the ability to laugh at yourself.  :) 

lol, as I have already explained, its pathological with you; you are the proverbial cat to which I will not waste my time attempting to teach physics.

Now, take your monkey sorcery and be gone from this place, sambo.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2009, 06:41:46 PM »
lol, as I have already explained, its pathological with you; you are the proverbial cat to which I will not waste my time attempting to teach physics.

Now, take your monkey sorcery and be gone from this place, sambo.

Hmm. Pathological? That means 'altered or caused by 'disease'  LOL.  You guys have to stop reading the thesaurus. Maybe think outside the Open U box?  :)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
Hmm. Pathological? That means 'altered or caused by 'disease'  LOL.  You guys have to stop reading the thesaurus. Maybe think outside the Open U box?  :)

Indeed it does, and its usage is correct here; not sure what your point is?

It sums you up to a tee.

thanks, monkey boy.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »

Dear obnoxious english snob: Debussey = getting worried about you. Your recent showings of aggression = not good for your old heart. You do not want to die from a heart attack in your rocking chair yet :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2009, 06:50:06 PM »

For how long did you play with your cock while watching that video Mikie :-* ?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »

For how long did you play with your cock while watching that video Mikie :-* ?

im not gay im not bi ..............sorry

(can we move on?)

thx!

The Master

• Getbig V

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2009, 08:55:12 PM »
Asians = pretty good reaction times, until you put them behind the wheel of an automobile.
\