Author Topic: Attention All GEtbiggers! Groundbreaking Event! Chic gets owned!  (Read 6595 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.

As some of you may have noticed in another thread, Chic has agreed to be polygraphed, and answer 50 questions of my choosing. This list will cover assorted and sundry details that Chic has denied for a long time, (synthol use, g4p, his Rochester days, hair, etc). I am willing to put 1000.00 USD of my own $$$ to make this happen. Chic claims that he will meet any amount x 10.

What I need help with...my fellow Getbiggers, is some suggestions in regards to questions that you might like to see asked. (either post them here or pm me..I will cull 50 of the best/ most relevant questions to use).

Also I am wondering if anyone else is gonzo enough to put up some of their own cash to see Chic get the owning of a lifetime.

The results of this Polygraph would be posted on getbig, and of course be done by an independent company. I would like to also see this event be filmed...but who knows if that is a possibility.

I need to do some more research, in regards to the details on setting something like this up, but this could be a groundbreaking event in the annuls of Getbig History.

M!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Attention All GEtbiggers! Groundbreaking Event! Chic gets owned!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »
A fool and his money are soon parted

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »
i wouldn't answer "any" 50 questions about myself for a million dollars, much less only a thousand.  fuck that.

also, bob's life really doesn't interest me that much at all.

i'd much rather want to get ron's black book so i can bone some fitness skanks.
Deep Tissue Massage

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »
What a joke.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »
Have you ever been analy probed by Aliens or other bodybuilders?
Spirit of Truth

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »
What a joke

A joke? Perhaps...but isnt everyone always bitching that no one actully follows thru on a challenge around here. I am actully willing to call Chic's Bluff....but its fine...im sure there are plenty of the "peanut gallery" that will find this amusing.

M!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »
A joke? Perhaps...but isnt everyone always bitching that no one actully follows thru on a challenge around here. I am actully willing to call Chic's Bluff....but its fine...im sure there are plenty of the "peanut gallery" that will find this amusing.

M!

out of the thousands of members here, there's maybe 3 that really, really, really care about Bob's secrets and it's those same 3 that keep calling him out.

Maybe you need to find a wiser investment, "Topskin"?
Deep Tissue Massage

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »
Have you ever had relations with produce?

Is it true that Joe Weider has a wooden dick and you have splinters in your mouth?

Have you ever done any g4p activities for money or fun?
Spirit of Truth

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 05:34:09 PM »
i wouldn't answer "any" 50 questions about myself for a million dollars, much less only a thousand.  fuck that.

also, bob's life really doesn't interest me that much at all.

i'd much rather want to get ron's black book so i can bone some fitness skanks.

any questions would be relevant to the topics constantly brought up here...I have no reason to lie, and every reason to take peoples money who think I am

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
any questions would be relevant to the topics constantly brought up here...I have no reason to lie, and every reason to take peoples money who think I am

Is this serious? I thought you guys were just joking. :o
Spirit of Truth

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 05:36:26 PM »
out of the thousands of members here, there's maybe 3 that really, really, really care about Bob's secrets and it's those same 3 that keep calling him out.
Maybe you need to find a wiser investment, "Topskin

You bring up a good point, and dont get me wrong....im not obsessed about Chics life like some around here. To me this is for fun, and to force someone who, (while being a decent guy), is full of shit half the time....to have to put up or shut up.

That said...I dont want anyone to think I have a personal grudge agaisnt Chick....nonetheless its on!

M!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
bob youre taking this a bit too far-just relax-we dont care about your shady past that much
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »
Bob will be getting the last laugh and you know what they say about that  ;)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:35 PM »
I am willing to put 1000.00 USD of my own $$$ to make this happen.

$1000.00   hahahaha LOL

mere pennies to the average getbigger

i just wiped my ass with a $100 bill and a sock (it was a double wiper)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »
Mirage Hotel, 1993
Ron: "I am lazy."

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 05:39:53 PM »
You bring up a good point, and dont get me wrong....im not obsessed about Chics life like some around here. To me this is for fun, and to force someone who, (while being a decent guy), is full of shit half the time....to have to put up or shut up.

That said...I dont want anyone to think I have a personal grudge agaisnt Chick....nonetheless its on!

M!

"Chick" seems to be pretty confident he can take your money easy.

How confident are you that he can't?  You say he's full of shit half the time, but do you have any proof?

Yeah, when he says "I'm not aware of Tom Prince doing homosexual stuff", when we all know Tom loves the cock is one thing, but outside of that , i don't know what else he did or said that got you fired up enough to put money on exposing him.
Deep Tissue Massage

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »

M!

"force"??  I OFFERED this challenge...that alone should give you a clue as to my claims.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 05:45:22 PM »
Mirage Hotel, 1993

put your money up, boy...or STFU

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:04 PM »
Room 7, next to the ice machine!
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »
Does this picture have any homo-erotic aesthetic?  ;D

/love ya chicky

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »
"force"??  I OFFERED this challenge...that alone should give you a clue as to my claims.

Ya know Bob, this kind of crap goes with being a BB personality that it is well known and active with the fans.
I know you can handle it .

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »
put your money up, boy...or STFU
grow up bob
w

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »
As some of you may have noticed in another thread, Chic has agreed to be polygraphed, and answer 50 questions of my choosing. This list will cover assorted and sundry details that Chic has denied for a long time, (synthol use, g4p, his Rochester days, hair, etc). I am willing to put 1000.00 USD of my own $$$ to make this happen. Chic claims that he will meet any amount x 10.

What I need help with...my fellow Getbiggers, is some suggestions in regards to questions that you might like to see asked. (either post them here or pm me..I will cull 50 of the best/ most relevant questions to use).

Also I am wondering if anyone else is gonzo enough to put up some of their own cash to see Chic get the owning of a lifetime.

The results of this Polygraph would be posted on getbig, and of course be done by an independent company. I would like to also see this event be filmed...but who knows if that is a possibility.

I need to do some more research, in regards to the details on setting something like this up, but this could be a groundbreaking event in the annuls of Getbig History.

M!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget the polygraph, go straight to "waterboarding" Bob to get the key intell on these issues :o

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 05:50:56 PM »

M!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1. Get a job

2. Get a hobby

3. Being 14 I seriously doubt you have a $1000.00

ASJChaotic

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 05:52:38 PM »

M!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

First of all who are you  ???
i was not aware that 300 posts made you a "getbigger"  :D  ::)
what kind of a mentally backwards individual would put up money for this kind of deal?
Bob will have the last laugh like my friend ND said, and who ever laughs last, laughs the loudest  ;)