Author Topic: Just one!  (Read 879 times)

tmike820

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Just one!
« on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:31 PM »
If you had to pic just one! what would it be?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Just one!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »
number two.
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »
If your talking just one drug it would be test hands down.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »
If your talking just one drug it would be test hands down.

x2
TEAM Nasser

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:14 PM »
High dosed anavar or HG primo. 

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 02:53:08 AM »
Primo is crap, it makes everything way too stiff.   Good for polishing up at the end of a cycle or for increasing the size or appearance of defining lines and a very little strength and vascularity.  I like my drugs to give me the whole enchilada.  Agression, appetite, strength, cardio, recovery, overall feeling of well being.  Primo might increase appetite a little at the beginning and then it goes down fast.  Very effective on a low cal diet.  What kind of pussy eats a low cal diet for more than a few weeks.  Probably fatties, they aren't training hard enough for aas anyway.

If you want to get huge you have to go test.  It is the basis of everything, and it has enough variety that you could have very different cycles switching from prop to cyp or sus or test e too susp or both.  Other drugs don't have as many modes of administration. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 03:09:25 AM »
High dosed anavar or HG primo. 

What doses of each do you think is ideal?  How high would you be willing to go with each?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 03:48:06 AM »
What doses of each do you think is ideal?  How high would you be willing to go with each?

600mgs-800mgs of primo.  If you are using legit HG anavar ala Searle/Oxandrin you can run 30-50mgs and see amazing gains.  Anything else I'd have to say 60-100mgs.  But again I'm talking about best drugs not the most reliable, cheapest, and least counterfeited. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 03:57:23 AM »
Primo is crap, it makes everything way too stiff.   Good for polishing up at the end of a cycle or for increasing the size or appearance of defining lines and a very little strength and vascularity.  I like my drugs to give me the whole enchilada.  Agression, appetite, strength, cardio, recovery, overall feeling of well being.  Primo might increase appetite a little at the beginning and then it goes down fast.  Very effective on a low cal diet.  What kind of pussy eats a low cal diet for more than a few weeks.  Probably fatties, they aren't training hard enough for aas anyway.

If you want to get huge you have to go test.  It is the basis of everything, and it has enough variety that you could have very different cycles switching from prop to cyp or sus or test e too susp or both.  Other drugs don't have as many modes of administration. 

::)  You're clueless.