Author Topic: VINCE G........  (Read 1203 times)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
VINCE G........
« on: April 29, 2009, 07:59:05 PM »
Vince whilst you may be a retarded, delusional spear launcher, it is no excuse for being ignorant........didn't yo' momma teach you manners?

The following was posed to you by BB25 in a thread you started, and you have avoided the post like DAMY dodges salads, the fat c u n t!

Please confirm your claims to being an internet legend, or forever submit to being nothing more than another 'all show, no go' piss soaked jigaboo...... 

Vince, in your own words you are an 'internet legend', you have done the rounds of large iron forums for fucking years, thus I have a challenge.

Please locate one - JUST ONE - thread on ANY FUCKING FORUM wherein the genral consensus was/is that you have a good physique.

Just one is all we need, one thread of [lets say] at least three pages of positive compliments.

After you have attempted to do this, feel free to come back and tell us just why - in your opinion - no such thread exists.

Not that you have just hanged yourself by your own petard or anything ;)

As said, I will hold true to my promise of purchasing you some of your oh so cherished ALRI supp's if by some stroke of magic you can produce the goods..........hows that for incentive boy.......

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: VINCE G........
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
Hi, Woten!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:22:20 AM »
Vince whilst you may be a retarded, delusional spear launcher, it is no excuse for being ignorant........didn't yo' momma teach you manners?

The following was posed to you by BB25 in a thread you started, and you have avoided the post like DAMY dodges salads, the fat c u n t!

Please confirm your claims to being an internet legend, or forever submit to being nothing more than another 'all show, no go' piss soaked jigaboo...... 

As said, I will hold true to my promise of purchasing you some of your oh so cherished ALRI supp's if by some stroke of magic you can produce the goods..........hows that for incentive boy.......

Go away, you pathetic, little runt...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 12:41:52 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 03:01:33 AM »
Melvin Goodrum is the first man to do an anal only cycle of steroids.