Author Topic: Why no High Intensity Cardio for State Level Bodybuilders  (Read 6956 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Why no High Intensity Cardio for State Level Bodybuilders
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »
Tabata Sprints = The most physically demanding thing you can put your body though
I guarantee 99% of getbiggers would not be able to finish a 4 minute session

The pain of just doing a normal HIT routine like running for 10 secs, jogging for 50 the first minute, then increasing the sprints and decreasing the jogging by 2 secs/minute until you reach 20 secs sprints, then reversing the 2 second thing until you reach 10 again on the running track will KILL most people here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2009, 10:25:04 PM »

they say that iq never changes, however i would not score what i did when i was younger. whether its just because i dont care enough to actually try to focus on the test, or because im actually less intelligent..idk..id hope its the first...

Maybe it was your incredibly high IQ that led you to rob $10,000+ from your parents to fuel your drug addiction?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

they say that iq never changes, however i would not score what i did when i was younger. whether its just because i dont care enough to actually try to focus on the test, or because im actually less intelligent..idk..id hope its the first...

That statement is not entirely correct. Recent research has shown that IQ is mutable to a certain extent, and that it = influenced by many factors in your daily life (but also by your genetics) and what you spend your time doing.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2009, 10:26:23 PM »
Chick, they can actually get better results. Too many people are afraid to get away from old school ways. There is a big physiological difference between HIIT and long sustaining "cardio".

For once, we agree!  As soon as a top bodybuilder starts doing HIIT cardio to get shredded, all of the sheep will follow.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »
A drug abusing Pro= A lazy piece of shit.

Yes, drug addicts by nature are lazy...they are people looking for an easy option...they are cheats....they lie to themselves and others....FFS, afterall, they refer to themselves as athletes..LOL...nothing could be further from the truth!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2009, 10:27:21 PM »

That statement is not entirely correct. Recent research has shown that IQ is mutable to a certain extent, and that it = influenced by many factors in your daily life (but also by your genetics) and what you spend your time doing.

I'll bet you boast a respectable score, DB.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »
A drug abusing Pro= A lazy piece of shit.

Yes, drug addicts by nature are lazy...they are people looking for an easy option...they are cheats....they lie to themselves and others....FFS, afterall, they refer to themselves as athletes..LOL...nothing could be further from the truth!

The truth is painful, Hank.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »
I'll bet you boast a respectable score, DB.

No. Debussey's IQ = 52 :'( Debussey = a retard that lives in a mental asylum and sometimes in an alien spaceship where it = research subject number #1 for their anal probes >:( :'(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:26 PM »
LMAO people on here lie about how many companies they own, how much they can lift, their bodyfat, how much food they eat, , how many millions they spend in a week, how many cops they wrestle, how many cars they own, how many islands they own, how many police officers they wrestle off them, how many times Angelina Jolie has hit on them, how many sexual partners they have had, their body part sizes from arm to leg to calves to penis, how many cage fights they have had, how many clients they train, what their IQ is and anything else you can imagine
LMFAO!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Only on getbig haha  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »
Maybe it was your incredibly high IQ that led you to rob $10,000+ from your parents to fuel your drug addiction?

He's a drug addict, a thief, and he takes cock up the ass??  :o   Does he have AIDS yet?  Wow what a life people with 137 IQ scores lead!
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »
He's a drug addict, a thief, and he takes cock up the ass??  :o   Does he have AIDS yet?  Wow what a life people with 137 IQ scores lead!

Didnt you claim to score close to SD3 on IQ tests some time back? ;D You must have had a lot of experiences like Taylor if that = the case ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »
LMAO people on here lie about how many companies they own, how much they can lift, their bodyfat, how much food they eat, , how many millions they spend in a week, how many cops they wrestle, how many cars they own, how many islands they own, how many police officers they wrestle off them, how many times Angelina Jolie has hit on them, how many sexual partners they have had, their body part sizes from arm to leg to calves to penis, how many cage fights they have had, how many clients they train, what their IQ is and anything else you can imagine
LMFAO!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Only on getbig haha  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AXA, why do you have to interrupt what was formerly a good thread?  We were all doing very well here without you.  Since you've arrived, Chick has left the thread and the topic has shifted.  

Please go to bed.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »
Simple...because doing high int burns CARBS...low intensity burns FAT.  When on a low carb diet, the last thing you want to be doing is burning up what little carbs/ glycogen you have stored.
It's not about carbs Mr. Bob O-Dooble poop. The point of HIT cardio is to increase your VO2 max to increase beta oxidation. Beta Oxidation requires oxygen.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if he had AIDS. If he was robbing his parents of that much money, it only makes sense to think that he would be down on the street corner at night blowing 50 year old businessmen for an 8 ball.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he had AIDS. If he was robbing his parents of that much money, it only makes sense to think that he would be down on the street corner at night blowing 50 year old businessmen for an 8 ball.

Nothing wrong with that if he enjoys it 8)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2009, 10:35:51 PM »
Relentless...
I got in here and was talking about sprinting
while you and tbombz were ALREADY talking about IQs
so who was off topic there?
I still continued to talk about sprinting while you and others talked about your massive genius IQ  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
so who shifted the topic chief?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2009, 10:37:03 PM »
Relentless...
I got in here and was talking about sprinting
while you and tbombz were ALREADY talking about IQs
so who was off topic there?
I still continued to talk about sprinting while you and others talked about your massive genius IQ  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
so who shifted the topic chief?

You can bet your ass on the fact that there are many people walking around at your local uni with 130+ IQs :-*

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »
Didnt you claim to score close to SD3 on IQ tests some time back? ;D

Yes, I've been tested twice in that range.  Oddly, another test I had as a child had me down around monkey-boy candidizzle's score.

But since there are over a million people in the US alone at 145 or better, it's not really all that.
Ron: "I am lazy."

ASJChaotic

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »
The pain of just doing a normal HIT routine like running for 10 secs, jogging for 50 the first minute, then increasing the sprints and decreasing the jogging by 2 secs/minute until you reach 20 secs sprints, then reversing the 2 second thing until you reach 10 again on the running track will KILL most people here.

It's serious business,

Guys if you are reading this, don't try HIT if you are already not in decent shape, you could get a heart attack and die

This = Not a joke

ASJChaotic

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »

You can bet your ass on the fact that there are many people walking around at your local uni with 130+ IQs :-*

I'm one of them  :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »

I read a report saying that the average college grad IQ = around 120, so depending on the school you go to there will be a decent amount of 130+ people around.

Ahh, so it's bullshit when Relentless says his IQ is 130+ but you expect us to believe you when you say yours is? Interesting. Right after that paragraph long rant about people lying on the internet nonetheless.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2009, 10:40:27 PM »
DO you get it now Bob?  No one repects these drug abusing Pro's....They just ooze insecurity!

They are perceived as lazy and lacking back bone.  Hence, they resort to the 'drug option'...the 'easy option'...the cop out!

And to think that you yourself are part of the problem...defending these drug abusing low lifes without fear, favour or shame!  

Yes Bob, you are an intelligent man who has been lead down an ugly path of abuse and sloth!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
Yes, I've been tested twice in that range.  Oddly, another test I had as a child had me down around monkey-boy candidizzle's score.

But since there are over a million people in the US alone at 145 or better, it's not really all that.

That = a respectable score. The difference between something like 140 and 145 = pretty small anyway, and can be influenced by a lot of factors. Things like how focused and determined you are during the test can mean a difference of several points.

People threat IQ like it is some "magical unidentifiable property", which it certainly ain't.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »

That means you = almost 3 times as intelligent as Debussey, along with Gothboy and Candi. :'( Debussey feels stupid and inferior >:( :'( :'(

ASJChaotic

« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »
That = a respectable score. The difference between something like 140 and 145 = pretty small anyway, and can be influenced by a lot of factors. Things like how focused and determined you are during the test can mean a difference of several points.

People threat IQ like it is some "magical unidentifiable property", which it certainly ain't.

of course, I even went to a private elementry school for the bright and gifted a genius school

There are MANY different types of intelligences
just because you have a high IQ does not mean you are better at everything than people with lower IQ's
It=just a number  :)

That means you = almost 3 times as intelligent as Debussey, along with Gothboy and Candi. :'( Debussey feels stupid and inferior >:( :'( :'(

Nonsense, you are a pretty smart guy my friend
You some how remind me of Kiwiol, because of your uniqueness  :)