Author Topic: HOLY SH*T... it has arrived!  (Read 471 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
HOLY SH*T... it has arrived!
« on: April 29, 2009, 09:03:12 PM »
Possibly the best advice ever. 
I did not write this, but it spoke volumes to me, as a guy who used to believe the sky was always falling.

There will be no global pandemic. Millions will not die.

I have been around on planet Earth long enough to know this. I remember the millenium bug, the Nostradamus predictions of 1999, SARS, Bird flu. I remember newspaper headlines shouting about a third world war during the first Gulf war. Non of it ever happened. There will be no apocalypse in 2012, there will be no global killer flu pandemic.

You see folks, the fact is there is no global conspiracy. All we have are a bunch of highly evolved monkeys on a rock floating in space and nobody has a clue what the hell is going on. Even the world leaders don’t have a clue. They are just like us, they are monkeys too. They masturbate, eat, shit, get depressed and are scared of dying just like the rest of us.

The truth is that the reason we listen to people like Alex Jones is because our lives in the west are highly structured and organised. This makes us bored. Are lives are mundane. We get up, go to work, buy birthday presents, go to parties, pay our bills. There is no excitement, no epic struggles to be had like we see in the movies and like we play in videogames.

You see in a perverse way many of us secretly want something big to happen. We want to be part of an epic struggle. A struggle where people come together as brothers, where we can play at being the hero, where we can bravely protect our loved ones. We want to live out the movies we see and the videogames we play. That is why we listen to this crap. We secretly want there to be a global conspiracy, we want a matrix to escape from, we want a pandemic to survive and fight through, to beat the evil secret societies and come out the other side into a global era of peace and love.

These are just the imaginative dreams of the children in all of us. We cannot cope with the idea that we are born, get a social security number, work, have children, retire and die. We want more. We want the excitement, we want the rush, but instead we have traffic jams, bills to pay and TV.

Well my advice is simple. If you want the excitement go out and find it! Look for a new job, go and work in a poor country as an aid worker, join the police and work your up to being an undercover agent busting drug cartels or solving murder cases. Go and travel the world, getting odd jobs as you go along the way to survive. Go out and find the excitement that is missing from your life. But please don’t sit on your backside daydreaming about some great global conspiracy that will never happen to fill that void. Go out and do it, because seriously, non of this conspiracy stuff will ever happen. If you want to live on your wits, experience challenges and struggles and if you want to escape your little matrix life, you have to go out and do it yourself.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: HOLY SH*T... it has arrived!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »
Possibly the best advice ever. 
I did not write this, but it spoke volumes to me, as a guy who used to believe the sky was always falling.

There will be no global pandemic. Millions will not die.

I have been around on planet Earth long enough to know this. I remember the millenium bug, the Nostradamus predictions of 1999, SARS, Bird flu. I remember newspaper headlines shouting about a third world war during the first Gulf war. Non of it ever happened. There will be no apocalypse in 2012, there will be no global killer flu pandemic.

You see folks, the fact is there is no global conspiracy. All we have are a bunch of highly evolved monkeys on a rock floating in space and nobody has a clue what the hell is going on. Even the world leaders don’t have a clue. They are just like us, they are monkeys too. They masturbate, eat, shit, get depressed and are scared of dying just like the rest of us.

The truth is that the reason we listen to people like Alex Jones is because our lives in the west are highly structured and organised. This makes us bored. Are lives are mundane. We get up, go to work, buy birthday presents, go to parties, pay our bills. There is no excitement, no epic struggles to be had like we see in the movies and like we play in videogames.

You see in a perverse way many of us secretly want something big to happen. We want to be part of an epic struggle. A struggle where people come together as brothers, where we can play at being the hero, where we can bravely protect our loved ones. We want to live out the movies we see and the videogames we play. That is why we listen to this crap. We secretly want there to be a global conspiracy, we want a matrix to escape from, we want a pandemic to survive and fight through, to beat the evil secret societies and come out the other side into a global era of peace and love.

These are just the imaginative dreams of the children in all of us. We cannot cope with the idea that we are born, get a social security number, work, have children, retire and die. We want more. We want the excitement, we want the rush, but instead we have traffic jams, bills to pay and TV.

Well my advice is simple. If you want the excitement go out and find it! Look for a new job, go and work in a poor country as an aid worker, join the police and work your up to being an undercover agent busting drug cartels or solving murder cases. Go and travel the world, getting odd jobs as you go along the way to survive. Go out and find the excitement that is missing from your life. But please don’t sit on your backside daydreaming about some great global conspiracy that will never happen to fill that void. Go out and do it, because seriously, non of this conspiracy stuff will ever happen. If you want to live on your wits, experience challenges and struggles and if you want to escape your little matrix life, you have to go out and do it yourself.

...that requires actually getting up off your butt and taking action.   :o 
From what I've seen of the people around here, you may be preaching to the wrong crowd.  ;)
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: HOLY SH*T... it has arrived!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:08:59 AM »
Ha, you're really going to delete my post considering the other stuff that's floating on this board right now? You really want to play that game?  ;)

I'll post it again for you.

General Statistics - jaguarenterprises

Total Time Spent Online:    139 days, 15 hours and 21 minutes.
Total Posts:    14802 posts

::)