Author Topic: pro hormones seriously kick ass  (Read 5540 times)

roc

• Getbig III
pro hormones seriously kick ass
« on: April 29, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »
 pro hormones WORK . i have more endurance, lift more weight, have better pumps  and look fuller than when off.  IM taking this stuff called (SPWAN). I recommend it to anyone other than teen agers and very young adults,. you hormones are already going like gangbusters

ASJChaotic

Re: pro hormones seriously kick ass
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 11:25:23 PM »
if you want to use "supplements"
just go straight to steroids, no need to mess around
by taking these pro hormones you have already lost your natural status
I have never even been tempted to try them and never will

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
PH do work very well for ppl.  You'll get water logged and acne, and your gas will smell awful.  And you will need pct still.  not a bad option tho, for ppl who don't want to risk sending $ overseas to break the law, etc.

personally, if/when my test levels crash, I'm just going to the doc and ask for a testosterone prescription.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 11:29:02 PM »
pro hormones WORK . i have more endurance, lift more weight, have better pumps  and look fuller than when off.  IM taking this stuff called (SPWAN). I recommend it to anyone other than teen agers and very young adults,. you hormones are already going like gangbusters

Really?   I'm taking this stuff called "testosterone".  It WORKS about 100x better than that snake oil you're taking. 

Hope this helps.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

ASJChaotic

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:30:34 PM »

Really?   I'm taking this stuff called "testosterone".  It WORKS about 100x better than that snake oil you're taking. 

Hope this helps.  ::)

LOL

Then there are guys who spend 1000 dollars on MuscleTech products  ;D ;D ;D

Let's not forget Plazmosis beats everything  :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 11:31:10 PM »
PH do work very well for ppl.  You'll get water logged and acne, and your gas will smell awful.  And you will need pct still.  not a bad option tho, for ppl who don't want to risk sending $ overseas to break the law, etc.

Let's see...  even if they do "work", you're talking about a tiny fraction of the effectiveness and usually 4x the sides...  a crappy deal no matter how you look at it.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »

Let's see...  even if they do "work", you're talking about a tiny fraction of the effectiveness and usually 4x the sides...  a crappy deal no matter how you look at it.

Are you on teh sauce bud?  :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 11:32:17 PM »

Let's not forget Plazmosis beats everything  :o

How could I forget about PlazmosisTM?

PlazmosisTM cured my grandmother's arthritis!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 11:33:49 PM »

How could I forget about PlazmosisTM?

PlazmosisTM cured my grandmother's arthritis!

Plazmosis stopped hurricane Katrina before it did any more damage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

agreed.  but if a kid is going to either buy PH on BBing.com and have a little acne and bloating and gain 8 pounds of muscle...

or risk having his door kicked down by ordering online, as he's not old enough to see a doc, the PH is an option.

I would never use them.  But for kids needing a small boost who don't mind turning into a beet-red pig for 8 pounds of muscle, hey go for it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 11:51:09 PM »
do it good or not

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »
do you understand that the fda doesnt check pro hormone right? that means some of the company used and still use to get powder from china and put it in pill thus you take steroid label as pro hormone,,,that can make millions to the company because  kids see results ,,it doesnt have to be done with all the line,,they do it on specific products occasionally ,,

m1t is a prime example of a pro hormones that is stronger than most drugs available to bodybuilder and can put on you 30 pounds like dianabol same exact thing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:37 AM »
do you understand that the fda doesnt check pro hormone right? that means some of the company used and still use to get powder from china and put it in pill thus you take steroid label as pro hormone,,,that can make millions to the company because  kids see results ,,it doesnt have to be done with all the line,,they do it on specific products occasionally ,,

m1t is a prime example of a pro hormones that is stronger than most drugs available to bodybuilder and can put on you 30 pounds like dianabol same exact thing

gh15 approved

m1t? damn...so if you take m1t and gh then you'll be knockin local competitors dicks in, in no time at all

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 03:35:35 AM »
I dont know a great deal about prohormones
Do they actually work? Whats the deal

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 03:45:43 AM »
gh15 is right.  All these supplement companies making prohormones are getting their powders from China.  Most of these powders are industrial grade and not pharmaceutical grade.  But since you are taking pills and not injecting i.e. it's going through your digestive system and passing through the liver it's not a huge deal but still there are probably shit load of heavy metals and other toxins that will put stress on your body. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 04:19:15 AM »
Calling M1T "prohormone" is a joke.

It's a steroid, has been invented in the 60s and considered too dangerous for medical use.
Same goes for Havoc, Superdrol, 1-Testosterone and a few others.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 04:23:08 AM »
Superdrol really makes you feel sick.  I could only do a week on that stuff and had to give the rest away.  I felt great on on One Test. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 04:24:16 AM »
First of all there are no "pro hormones" they are all DESIGNER ORAL STEROIDS.
Some of them work really well since they are a combination of many AAS and because of that are very toxic to the liver. You can take them for 6 weeks max and you have do a good post cycle therapy (which allmost no childish teen does) so they get shutdown and gyno.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:50:29 AM »

you are probably not taking a pro-hormone (a substance that stimulates you body to increase it secretion of a particular natural). You are most likely taking an actual steroid.

Its not an illegal steroid (yet). The producers took an illegal steroid substance and rotated a molecule or romoved a molecule. This new chemical struture and new steroid name is not banned (yet).

Expect to have side effects.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 05:00:56 AM »

you are probably not taking a pro-hormone (a substance that stimulates you body to increase it secretion of a particular natural). You are most likely taking an actual steroid.

Its not an illegal steroid (yet). The producers took an illegal steroid substance and rotated a molecule or romoved a molecule. This new chemical struture and new steroid name is not banned (yet).

Expect to have side effects.

good post.

i love these people....
"I'm stacking M1T with glutamine and nitrotech!"

::) ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 05:02:49 AM »
good post.

i love these people....
"I'm stacking M1T with glutamine and nitrotech!"

::) ::)

I am currently off my cycle of glutamine, BCCAs and arginine, need to let the body heal you know.....
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 05:30:05 AM »
I am currently off my cycle of glutamine, BCCAs and arginine, need to let the body heal you know.....

DUDE°!°!!!!

I seriously hope you have a pct of creatine, L-Carnitine and Superdrol ready!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »
DUDE°!°!!!!

I seriously hope you have a pct of creatine, L-Carnitine and Superdrol ready!

Well, ever since I nearl overdosed on Leucine I have been pretty cautious with this stuff and of course when you go hardcore with glutamine you have to gegensteuern!
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 05:34:38 AM »
Well, ever since I nearl overdosed on Leucine I have been pretty cautious with this stuff and of course when you go hardcore with glutamine you have to gegensteuern!

:o :o :o

You're hardcore....

I will try a stack of Plazmosis with Epistane and Whey.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 05:53:06 AM »

useless, totally useless
I