Author Topic: Do you think some anabolic steroids can help swine flu victims?  (Read 768 times)

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What's your opinion?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Do you think some anabolic steroids can help swine flu victims?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 11:09:50 PM »
lol, do steroids help regular flu victims ??  Who gives a fuck, only weak people will die from it anyhow.  It is not any different than the flu, it just doesn't have a vaccine.  Big fuckin DEAL!

jt
TEAM Nasser

ASJChaotic

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 11:27:38 PM »
lol, do steroids help regular flu victims ??  Who gives a fuck, only weak people will die from it anyhow.  It is not any different than the flu, it just doesn't have a vaccine.  Big fuckin DEAL!

jt

jtsunami

as I have said before

this strain of the Flu is different
it kills people with strong immune systems
targets the young and healthy not the old and sick
so being strong and healthy and having a strong immune system actually works against you
old sick weak people are actually not going to be harmed by this, young strong people are

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 11:34:55 PM »
it doesn't target anyone, it is just the flu and is not worse than any other flu, you get over it 2 weeks

TEAM Nasser

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »
it doesn't target anyone, it is just the flu and is not worse than any other flu, you get over it 2 weeks

No, AXA is correct.  This particular strain of flu causes an overreaction of the immune system, which causes excess inflammation, which causes fluid buildup in the lungs.  Much like the "Spanish flu" of 1918 that killed 50 million worldwide, this strain kills strong healthy people.  Do you really think the authorities would be so freaked out about it if it was "just the flu" as you say?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:27 PM »
you hardly ever infact im going to say it here loud and clear,,

YOU NEVER GET SICK ON HORMONES,,AAS ONE IN A BLUE MOON EVERY FEW YEARS MAYBE IF YOU GET HERPES OR SOME UNHEARD OF SHIT  THAT YOU GET FROM SEX WITH A WHORE ,,MAYBE HEADAKE OR INFECTION FEVER IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING AND DO THE UNDERGROUND CRAP WITH USING SAME NEEDLE 30 TIMES THEN YOU MAY GET SICK ,,

BUT IN GENERAL NO SICKINESS WHILE ON AAS WHAT SO EVER ,,,YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS SO STRONG THAT ILL GO OUT AND SAY THAT YOU MAY VERY WELL CAN NOT GET EVEN STDS WHILE ON HORMONES,,

NOW THIS IS NOT A GUARENTEE SO DONT COME POP TO ME WITH 30 MAILS ABOUT I SAID YOU CANT GET STDS BUT IM TELLIN YOU HERE AND NOW THAT BODYBUILDERS TEND TO NEVER GET SICK WHILE ON AAS,,

ON HGH IS A WHOLE DIFF STORY ,,IF YOU ARE ON HGH AND AAS AND DO NOT USE NARCOTIS AND DONT DO ANY DRINKING I GO OUT HERE AND SAY THAT YOU WILL BE THE LAST ONE TO DIE IN YOUR SURROUNDING IF A DEASEASE IS BREAKING OUT SUCH AS NEW VIRUS,,THE LAST ONE! IF AT ALL

THATS ! WHAT THE MEDICAL PEOPLE WONT TELL YOU ,,THEY WILL FEED THE MARINES WITH HORMONES BUT TO YOU THEY WILL PUT IS AS CONTROL SUBSTANCE IN AMERICA,,

SO IN CONCLUSION ,,
YOU CAN GET SICK YES BUT THE CHANCES ARE MINIMAL,,YOU WILL BE THE LAST ONE TO GO INCASE OF CATASTROPHY WHICH CAN BE BLESSING OR SHIT OUT OF LUCK DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »

No, AXA is correct.  This particular strain of flu causes an over-reaction of the immune system, which causes excess infmalation, which causes fluid build-up in the lungs.  Much like the "Spanish flu" of 1918 that killed 50 million worldwide, this strain kills strong healthy people.  Do you really think the authorities would be so freaked out about it if it was "just the flu" as you say?  ::)

I give up I was wrong!
TEAM Nasser

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 12:02:50 AM »
Dont worry people, All you need is your daily dose of Plazmosis, you'll be fine