Author Topic: Hulk Hogan vs. Linda Bollea  (Read 1325 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Hulk Hogan vs. Linda Bollea
« on: April 30, 2009, 06:48:55 AM »
Oh brother....looks like the GOLD DIGGER is at it again...
What a dumb, useless, ungrateful bitch.

Earlier this month, Hogan Hogan made tabloid headlines when he told Rolling Stone magazine that after the latest round of divorce proceedings, he empathizes with O.J. Simpson. Hogan told Rolling Stone, "I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat. You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand O.J I get it."

Now, TMZ.com reports that Linda Hogan is looking to cash in on Hulk's poor choice of words. This afternoon, Linda filed papers in Pinellas County, Florida claiming she is in "imminent danger of becoming a victim" and needs an additional $8,200 a month from Hulk so she can move "thousands of miles away" from him.

Linda is also asking for $24,000 for "advanced rent and security deposits" so she can find a new home in California - where, as TMZ points out, O.J. allegedly killed his wife.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Hulk Hogan vs. Linda Bollea
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »
This afternoon, Linda filed papers in Pinellas County, Florida claiming she is in "imminent danger of becoming a victim" and needs an additional $8,200 a month from Hulk so she can move "thousands of miles away" from him.

Linda is also asking for $24,000 for "advanced rent and security deposits" so she can find a new home in California...

From the divorces I’ve seen, it seems that the (more) guilty party is always the one to make the most unreasonable/unrealistic demands during the legal proceedings.

Many times this is transparent to the judge, and the party looks even more ridiculous. It’s like they just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into a whole of stupidity.

Linda will continue to look like a bigger and bigger ass before this is done.
And Terry needs to think before opening his mouth.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Hulk Hogan vs. Linda Bollea
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 10:30:57 AM »
From the divorces I’ve seen, it seems that the (more) guilty party is always the one to make the most unreasonable/unrealistic demands during the legal proceedings.

Many times this is transparent to the judge, and the party looks even more ridiculous. It’s like they just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into a whole of stupidity.

Linda will continue to look like a bigger and bigger ass before this is done.
And Terry needs to think before opening his mouth.

Agreed 100%.