Author Topic: Miss Cali launches campaign opposing same-sex marriage  (Read 5464 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Miss Cali launches campaign opposing same-sex marriage
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:21:58 PM »
it's time to get paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Coach

Re: Miss Cali launches campaign opposing same-sex marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »
Being beautiful, smart and with morals is an unbeatable combination. The perfect women.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »
Being beautiful, smart and with morals is an unbeatable combination. The perfect women.

Seems she just got lucky.

This should be considered a valuable lesson for the left on tolerance. :)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:30:56 PM »
I personally don't care about this subject but good for her for not taking the BS from the fags that keep hiding behind their minority in order to force the majority.

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »
This would even make bigbumbell go straight ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »

Thicken up that ass some and I'd lie about being gay so she could convert me. :)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 01:38:54 PM »
This isn't a topic thats most important to me either but it does point out the intolerance of some on the left to opinions that differ from theirs.  That judge is a complete wack job.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »
This isn't a topic thats most important to me either but it does point out the intolerance of some on the left to opinions that differ from theirs.  That judge is a complete wack job.

Do you think theres more pro gay marrage liberals than social conservatives? It's clear that the majority of americans are againstgay  marrage...and rightfully so. Marrage is a union between A MAN AND A WOMAN but i have to disagree here. I'm not say which side has the moral highground but theres intollerence on both sides, moreso from the right imo.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
Do you think theres more pro gay marrage liberals than social conservatives? It's clear that the majority of americans are againstgay  marrage...and rightfully so. Marrage is a union between A MAN AND A WOMAN but i have to disagree here. I'm not say which side has the moral highground but theres intollerence on both sides, moreso from the right imo.
I disagree, you see this is the problem simply b/c you dont believe in gay marriage doesnt mean you are intollerent of gays. That is a liberal tatic to smear anybody who is not pro gay, not many ppl are saying dont be gay most are saying they simply believe marriage is between a man and woman and thats not being intollerant.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »
I disagree, you see this is the problem simply b/c you dont believe in gay marriage doesnt mean you are intollerent of gays. That is a liberal tatic to smear anybody who is not pro gay, not many ppl are saying dont be gay most are saying they simply believe marriage is between a man and woman and thats not being intollerant.

True but it was their overreaction that showed people are losing the right to respectfully disagree on the topic.

It'll be a little interesting to see how 'real people' react to the simple fact that many people feel justified in denying jobs or opportunities to those who disagree on gay marriage.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:56 PM »

so if i dont believe in gay marriage im still not intollerant to gays? Lol. How could i be more intollerent little buddy?

Tell them theyre gonna burn in hell for their actions? Lol sorry im just not much of a radical religious looney. People can be gay if they want I have more important shit to worry about.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:56 PM »
so if i dont believe in gay marriage im still not intollerant to gays? Lol. How could i be more intollerent little buddy?

Tell them theyre gonna burn in hell for their actions? Lol sorry im just not much of a radical religious looney. People can be gay if they want I have more important shit to worry about.

People who don't believe in gay marriage are apparently bigots.

Please try to keep up. :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »
People who don't believe in gay marriage are apparently bigots.

Please try to keep up. :)

not exactly.

nice try though

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »

nah, i was born this way...i ain't changin  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »

LOL see this is the problem im not in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens does that make me racist or intollerant of immigrants?

Again Im not saying to not be gay shit be gay be gay all you want where you want i dont give a shit but dont ask me to act like its normal or be in favor of normalizing that behavior. Im very tolerant of gay ppl the problem is you cant oppose them without being a homophobe or bigot which is why we are all labeled intollerant at a minimum...Little buddy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »
LOL see this is the problem im not in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens does that make me racist or intollerant of immigrants?

Again Im not saying to be gay shit be gay be gay all you want where you want i dont give a shit but dont ask me to act like its normal or be in favor of normalizing that behavior. Im very tolerant of gay ppl the problem is you cant oppose them without being a homophobe or bigot which is why we are all labeled intollerant at a minimum...Little buddy.

This is true.  Anyone who doesn't endorse the lifestyle, including homosexual marriage, is considered a homophobe/bigot by some. 

And if the new "hate crimes" legislation makes it's way through Congress, you better really watch what you say.   

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »

Again Im not saying to be gay shit be gay be gay all you want where you want i dont give a shit but dont ask me to act like its normal or be in favor of normalizing that behavior. Im very tolerant of gay ppl the problem is you cant oppose them without being a homophobe or bigot which is why we are all labeled intollerant at a minimum...Little buddy.

bro...there are radicals on every side who will attack you for holding a different opinion. Don't force your perception on me...i know a gay person...she doesnt call me a bigot and marginalize me to one side because i'm against gay marriage. Really now..go have a seat.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 04:23:14 PM »
bro...there are radicals on every side who will attack you for holding a different opinion. Don't force your perception on me...i know a gay person...she doesnt call me a bigot and marginalize me to one side because i'm against gay marriage. Really now..go have a seat.

I never said that all ppl who advocate gay marriage do that did I? NOOOO I  didnt what im saying is that the gay community and activists as a whole have much less tolerance for ppl who oppose gay marriage for whatever reason then ppl who oppose gay marriage have for them...class over 2nd your dismissed

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »
I never said that all ppl who advocate gay marriage do that did I ? NOOOO I  didnt what im saying is that the gay community and activists as a whole have much less tolerance for ppl who oppose gay marriage for whatever reason then ppl who oppose gay marriage have for them...class over 2nd your dismissed

this is what you typed fuckboy

Im very tolerant of gay ppl the problem is you cant oppose them without being a homophobe or bigot which is why we are all labeled intollerant at a minimum

perhaps you should of replaced "them" with "radicals"

work on your generalizations champ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 04:37:18 PM »
this is what you typed fuckboy

perhaps you should of replaced "them" with "radicals"

work on your generalizations champ
by them i meant the gay community/activists of course there are always exceptions to the rule...sorry i should have known i should have specified.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »
hahah  breast implants    LOL   their's your "natural law" winner   HAHA

The Coach

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 06:09:25 PM »
hahah  breast implants    LOL   their's your "natural law" winner   HAHA

I'm not complaining.

drkaje