Author Topic: Obesity and footwear  (Read 2752 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Obesity and footwear
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »
How come fat ugly women seem to ALWAYS be wearing flip flops that make loud smackin sounds when they slap against their fat nasty ass feet? 

I was at a local restaurant for lunch today eating my chicken and rice as a proper bodybuilder should, when one of these whales walked in.  So annoying and disgusting. 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Obesity and footwear
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »
Tell me about it brother.
Spirit of Truth

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »
How come fat ugly women seem to ALWAYS be wearing flip flops that make loud smackin sounds when they slap against their fat nasty ass feet? 

I was at a local restaurant for lunch today eating my chicken and rice as a proper bodybuilder should, when one of these whales walked in.  So annoying and disgusting. 

got me crackin up

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »

hahahahahahahaha

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »

ASJChaotic

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »

Because their fat nasty ass feet don't fit into high heels / no high heels could support a whale

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »

Sadly enough, there are probably a few creeps out there who would love nothing more than to put those disgusting feet in their mouths.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »
Sadly enough, there are probably a few creeps out there who would love nothing more than to put those disgusting feet in their mouths.

or in their ass  :-X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »
:-X  Ahh I just nearly threw up IRL. 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
:-X  Ahh I just nearly threw up in her ass 

:-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »
:-X  Ahh I just nearly threw up IRL. 

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Just look at Jeff "The Vomit Guy" Leavy who comes on the Howard Stern show occasionally.... He claims that he can orgasm just by having a girl throw up on him.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:47 PM »

haha i prefer the other pic.

this tiara,

she always wanted one.

fucking hilarious.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Just look at Jeff "The Vomit Guy" Leavy who comes on the Howard Stern show occasionally.... He claims that he can orgasm just by having a girl throw up on him.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »
It annoys me even worse to hear one talk about their "cute new shoes" of any type....when you are obese, nobody cares if you are wearing "cute shoes" you stanky cows.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »
haha i prefer the other pic.

this tiara,

she always wanted one.

fucking hilarious.

it is fixed now, my friend  ;)  ;D

It annoys me even worse to hear one talk about their "cute new shoes" of any type....when you are obese, nobody cares if you are wearing "cute shoes" you stanky cows.

hahahahahahahahahahaahha haahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahaha
then they are in classes talking to the in shape girl next to them telling them how they looked like her in highschool
and how they blew up like a cow for no reason afterwards  ::)  lmao
then putting their weight into the "BMI SCALE" on their lap top that their sausage fingers can barely type on
then explain to the in shape girl what a BMI scale is LMAO
and then when it comes to the break time they take out their large bag of Doritos and 1 liter of chocolate milk
Their lack of willpower sickens me  >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
it is fixed now, my friend  ;)  ;D

hahahahahahahahahahaahha haahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahaha
then they are in classes talking to the in shape girl next to them telling them how they looked like her in highschool
and how they blew up like a cow for no reason afterwards  ::)  lmao
then putting their weight into the "BMI SCALE" on their lap top that their sausage fingers can barely type on
then explain to the in shape girl what a BMI scale is LMAO
and then when it comes to the break time they take out their large bag of Doritos and 1 liter of chocolate milk
Their lack of willpower sickens me  >:(

AXA, you are little young, but just wait until ALL of them start to use the "I was thin until I had kids...."  ::)

Look nobody expects them to look exactly the same after childbirth, but putting on 80lbs during pregnancy and then actually gaining more weight after the kids are born?  C'mon, just admit you are lazy and have ZERO will power !!  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »
I knew a fella who put in his pre-nuptial agreement that if his wife gained more than 10 pounds from the day they were married, that was grounds for divorce and he was legally bound to retain all his assets.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »
AXA, you are little young, but just wait until ALL of them start to use the "I was thin until I had kids...."  ::)

Look nobody expects them to look exactly the same after childbirth, but putting on 80lbs during pregnancy and then actually gaining more weight after the kids are born?  C'mon, just admit you are lazy and have ZERO will power !!  ;D

I have heard that line so many times
women gain weight during pregnancy because they eat too much
not because they have a baby
there are many women who actually get thinner during a pregnancy
just because you are having a baby doesn't mean you should eat for 4 extra people  ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »

I had this fat ass aunt who, at a family gathering, was finishing off what had to be her FOURTH ice cream sammich, when she complained, "I was thin as a rail before these g.d. kids were born!"  I told my mother about it later and she replied, "Ha!  We had to SQUEEZE her into a size 20 dress on her wedding day!!" 
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »
I had this fat ass aunt who, at a family gathering, was finishing off what had to be her FOURTH ice cream sammich, when she complained, "I was thin as a rail before these g.d. kids were born!"  I told my mother about it later and she replied, "Ha!  We had to SQUEEZE her into a size 20 dress on her wedding day!!" 

haha, yes, perfect example.  you hear that crap constantly.  As bad as the "ex-football" player guys who now weigh 350lbs because they blew out a knee.  you ask them, "Oh, who did you play for in college?"  Answer..."Uh, I did it in 9th grade JV tryouts....."  idiots.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 02:34:16 PM »

;D ;D ;D

I seriously don't get it, how hard is it to not be so fat?
It's pretty simple, just don't eat what you don't need people
and they are talking about the austrian girl on all the news channels and she is too thin
yes she is too thin and it's gross but not as gross as all the obese american women around the world
and I guarantee she is much healthier than those fat women too
all of them are worried about how "it projects the wrong image"  ::)
FFS, they are afraid a girl is gonna see her and actually not turn into a whale?
why don't they ever talk about how fat and overweight they are instead of picking on 1 woman who is a little too thin?  ::)
I say screw it! All obese women should pick up Anorexia, it will add a couple of more decades to their lives
they are 600 pounds and they are picking on someone who is 120 LMAO!
Don't hate other people because of your obesity, do something to change it
I am seriously getting sick of obese people and their excuses
they go to the gym once a week and burn 100 calories, then chow down on 700 extra calories they don't need everyday
and wonder why they don't lose weight  ::)
STFU and stop being so fat, seriously, there are people starving in this world because they don't have any food to eat and you are 600 pounds
over weight? you selfish pigs, you disgust me  >:(

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 02:34:53 PM »
I knew a fella who put in his pre-nuptial agreement that if his wife gained more than 10 pounds from the day they were married, that was grounds for divorce and he was legally bound to retain all his assets.

now THAT
as they would say in the days of yore
is a bunch of 'hooey'
There exists absolutely NO LAND in which such a 'mother-goose like' prenup would hold up
and no, I have never been married/divorced from my assets

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »
;D ;D ;D

and they are talking about the austrian girl on all the news channels and she is too thin
yes she is too thin and it's gross but not as gross as all the obese american women around the world
FFS, they are afraid a girl is gonna see her and actually not turn into a whale?
why don't they ever talk about how fat and overweight they are instead of picking on 1 woman who is a little too thin?  ::)
I say screw it! All obese women should pick up Anorexia, it will add a couple of more decades to their lives
they go to the gym once a week and burn 100 calories, then chow down on 700 extra calories they don't need everyday
STFU and stop being so fat, seriously, there are people starving in this world because they don't have any food to eat and you are 600 pounds

here is Michigan we merely call these gals
'corn-fed'
or
'well-fed'

Texas Attack

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »
;D ;D ;D

samething goes for men
all too worried about "gaining and losing muscle"  ::)
while they are at 40% bodyfat and have that fatness stench
those delusional mongoloids who think their fat is actually muscle
or don't want to diet down because they know under all that fat lies absolutely nothing
and that if they were lean they would disappear and if they do get lean they will have to deal with stretch marks and loose skin
well, you can't flex fat, here is a simple test
go to your bathroom, take your shirt off ( :-X )
and flex your arm, if nothing happens you are too fat  :D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »
here is Michigan we merely call these gals
'corn-fed'
or
'well-fed'

cool, here in Canada we call them Polar Bears