Author Topic: Born to be a pro???  (Read 5316 times)

spinnis

Re: Born to be a pro???
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2009, 03:28:46 AM »
Genetics and aas response is EVERYTHING.
Have those 2 and it doesnt really matter if you train hard or not,

Hence, flex wheeler, dexter jackson, Victor martinez, Wolf etc

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 03:29:28 AM »
Lots of hurt little insecure egos on this thread. Some realistics like Stavios and QO.

Genetics = everything.

Ask Palumbo; if genetical structure doesn't get you (it does more these days), the drug amount required for you to "keep up" with the genetically blessed will eventually catch up to you...

Palumbo was 300 pounds though, Which goes to show everyone can get huge. Just not in a good way.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 06:53:08 AM »
this all thread is rubbish,,

i said it before plenty of times on getbig ,,,THE HORMONES YOU TAKE WILL DETERIME HOW BIG YOU BECOME! HOW THICK ,,,HOW LEAN AND BIG,,

MUSCLE SHAPE ! IS GENETICALL DETERMINED ,,BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ABILITY TO PACK ON SIZE OF MUSCLE

A 5'7 THAT IS ANYTHING OVER 200LB IN GOOD CONDITION IS SWIMMING IN HORMONES AND FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME,, HIS WHOLE LIFE IS BODYBUILDING AND HIS WHOLE SOCIAL LIFE SUFFER SEVERELY FROM BODYBUILDING ,,THAT INCLUDES MENTAL STABILITY ,,GIRLFRIENDS OR WIVES EVEN IF MARRIED HE HAS TONS OF PROBLEMS THAT YOU NOT AWARE OF ,,AND MANY MORE $ RELATED ISSUES FOR THE HORMONES HE NEEDS

THERE ARE NO 5'7 WALKING AROUND 250 IN GOOD CONDITION

NONE

EVEN 6 FEET WILL HAVE TO BE ON TONS OF HORMONES AS IN PRODUCTS FOR LONG TIME INORDER TO GET TO THE 250 AT 10%

MOST FELLAS END UP 215-230LB AT 8-9% AT 5'9 5'10 AND NEVER SEE A PROFESSIONAL CARD DUE TO LACK OF MONEY AND TIME AS IN NEVER STARTED EARLY ENOUGH LIKE THE PROFESSIONAL WHO STARTED TO HORMONIZE AT AGE 17-18 IN MOST CASES,,

THE DIFF BETWEEN 250 8% AND 220 8% IS HOW EARLY ONE STARTED THE HORMONES ,,,THE ONE WHO STARED AT  17 YEAR OLD WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD 250 8% WHILE THE ONE WHO STARTED AT 27 WILL HAVE HARDER TIME

SHAPE OF MUSCLE AND SIZE ARE 2 COMPLETE DIFF THINGS,,IF YOU WILL TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT DENNIS WOLFE UPPOER TORS YOU WILL NOTICE THAT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NOTHIGN TO WRITE HOME ABOUT  SHAPE TO THE MUSCLE ON TOP TORSE ....HE GOT TO BE TOP 3-4 BODYBUILDERS IN THE WORLD,,,THATS BECAUSE HE HAS A GREAT BUILT AND FRAME!

AND THATS WHAT COUNTS! WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH SIZE AND YOU HAVE GREAT FRAME AND BUILD ,,IT WONT MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR MUSCLE ARE SHAPED ONLY WHEN YOU COMPETE AMONG THE BEST THATS WHERE THE MUSCLE SHAPE WILL COME TO COUNT,,BUT THE PROFESSIONAL CARD WIL BE ABLE TO BE ACHIVED ,,,

REASON PALUMBO COULDNT IS BECAUSE HE HAS HORRID FRAME AND HORRID BUILD ,,HE WASNT MEANT TO BE A BODYBUILDER,,SAME FOR GREG K,, ETC

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 07:13:55 AM »
i never used to put much stock into crazy genetics but recently the dude i train with sometimes has got me wondering if genetics isn't THE most important factor in bodybuilding success, dude is 5'7" 255 pounds with crazy roundness and thickness, small waist, monster shoulders and legs and basically he's attained this over AT MOST the last 3 years, he's done some local NPC shows and done very well and i think could turn pro easily in the next 2-3 years, only 27 years old, takes his nutrition very seriously as it pertains to getting enough protein and overall calories and is a monster especially on pressing movements, what do you guys think, do you think genetics is the MOST important factor in bb'ing?

He HAS to be on drugs or it won't happen.  Seriouly, if he won't do it, he can't Make and MOney!
Top bbs don't make that much.
Most are all show no go!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2009, 07:15:11 AM »
i never used to put much stock into crazy genetics but recently the dude i train with sometimes has got me wondering if genetics isn't THE most important factor in bodybuilding success, dude is 5'7" 255 pounds with crazy roundness and thickness, small waist, monster shoulders and legs and basically he's attained this over AT MOST the last 3 years, he's done some local NPC shows and done very well and i think could turn pro easily in the next 2-3 years, only 27 years old, takes his nutrition very seriously as it pertains to getting enough protein and overall calories and is a monster especially on pressing movements, what do you guys think, do you think genetics is the MOST important factor in bb'ing?

QO without a doubt there are guys with better genetics then others. In the two gyms I go to you see it everyday. You can tell the guys who are on the shit and look like shit. It's pretty funny, you would think they would have sense enough to establish some sort of "base" before going on drugs getting bloated and still not look like they work out with clothes on. Fuckin clowns  ::) At least they are good for a laugh. And its not hard to imagine there are people like your training partner at the opposite end of the spectrum. You should post his pic, even without face shot.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2009, 07:17:10 AM »
And for those who do manage to get lean on stage there's the art of manipulating things so that you look ripped and full for a few hours

Bodybuilding is a full and utter ILLUSION
esciceline sp?was mans best friend.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2009, 07:46:45 AM »
QO without a doubt there are guys with better genetics then others. In the two gyms I go to you see it everyday. You can tell the guys who are on the shit and look like shit. It's pretty funny, you would think they would have sense enough to establish some sort of "base" before going on drugs getting bloated and still not look like they work out with clothes on. Fuckin clowns  ::) At least they are good for a laugh. And its not hard to imagine there are people like your training partner at the opposite end of the spectrum. You should post his pic, even without face shot.

many times before gh15 said it here,,

6'1 220lb 12% thats where natural ends for the best genetics ever on planet earth

read this again friend,,,

6'1 not 6 feet ! 220lb and 12% not 7 or 8% 12%!

thats where natural best genetics ends,,reduce and increase 7 lb per each inch for height differences,,,thus 5'7 you reduce about 40lb and what you get there is 5'7 180lb 12% ,,,thats the absolut best a 5'7 lufter will ever be

5'7 180lb at 12%,,thats genetics for you friend

trust me you will never find naturals at 5'7 even 190lb at 9% at anything never UNLESS they are on hormones,,

the thing some of you dont get is that a 5'10 fella 220lb that walks around 8-10% is been to long time hormonization ,,thats what some of you fail to understand because of the lies you fed for so many years by the industry and its people

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009, 07:50:08 AM »
5'10 at 220lbs 8% is pretty damn big !!!!

honnestly I am 195 lbs at about 8% right now and I am not small by any means.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »

well duh,,they dont get it ,,they hear stories from bobbie of him being natural 200lb in the light heavy winning nationals  :D,,

there is no 200lb 4% or 6% at 5'11 natural THERE IS NONE ,,,170? maybe the best of the best

people do not understand what it is to walk 220lb at single digit body fat ,,they just dont get it,,they think that their 220lb of 20% fat is same,,

the moment you get down to single digit if you really see the needle on the scale at anything over 210lb ,,you will look like a bodybuilder,,you will not have to flex,,you will not have to ask for attention ,,you will just look like muscle man even for the fat americano

gh15 approved
fallen angel

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2009, 08:08:15 AM »

Lets see some progress pics, arent you weeks away from a show?

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2009, 08:09:44 AM »
Lets see some progress pics, arent you weeks away from a show?

no I won't do the show, I started out too fat I won't have enough time

I would be 4 weeks out and I am still about 8% bf

:-\

maybe I will post some shots in a few weeks

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »
well duh,,they dont get it ,,they hear stories from bobbie of him being natural 200lb in the light heavy winning nationals  :D,,

there is no 200lb 4% or 6% at 5'11 natural THERE IS NONE ,,,170? maybe the best of the best

people do not understand what it is to walk 220lb at single digit body fat ,,they just dont get it,,they think that their 220lb of 20% fat is same,,
the moment you get down to single digit if you really see the needle on the scale at anything over 210lb ,,you will look like a bodybuilder,,you will not have to flex,,you will not have to ask for attention ,,you will just look like muscle man even for the fat americano

gh15 approved

Quote of the week  :D

The permabulkers are scramblin for Chris Aceto's advices now

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »
no I won't do the show, I started out too fat I won't have enough time

I would be 4 weeks out and I am still about 8% bf

:-\

maybe I will post some shots in a few weeks

There arent any other shows you can do 4 weeks later then this one?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2009, 08:13:56 AM »
also stavio you should be 8% at 205lb from wha t i seen you not at 195lb,,fix it next time
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2009, 08:15:55 AM »
also stavio you should be 8% at 205lb from wha t i seen you not at 195lb,,fix it next time

yeah I will fix this !!

I am just getting the fat off until june, after that I will start eating again for size while staying on the GH to keep me leaner !

I want to get to 220 at 10% or so, then I will diet down again and win some shows in the light-heavies  8)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2009, 08:16:34 AM »

That's why if you look at the Olympia top 10, nearly all of them take the same amount / kind of drug cocktail and some of the guys who place lower train harder than the guys who place above them.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2009, 09:12:48 AM »
Leave it to Getbig as the last bodybuilding site online to realize that this sport is about genetics. Here are two non competing bodybuilders below both in lean shape. Ever see the cash total of what the blonde guy below spends on GH? Astronomical. Do you think he is spending any less on androgens and non bloating steroids? Who obviously has more money to burn and is burning it on PED's?

Now which guy could stand next to IFBB pro's and hold his own and which one would look like a broomstick with posing trunks stapled on it up there?

Do you think there is anything, any kind of superdrug, total milligram abuse, anything that the blonde guy could do to make himself look like Bobby Lashley? There isn't.

Genetics.

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »
Leave it to Getbig as the last bodybuilding site online to realize that this sport is about genetics. Here are two non competing bodybuilders below both in lean shape. Ever see the cash total of what the blonde guy below spends on GH? Astronomical. Do you think he is spending any less on androgens and non bloating steroids? Who obviously has more money to burn and is burning it on PED's?

Now which guy could stand next to IFBB pro's and hold his own and which one would look like a broomstick with posing trunks stapled on it up there?

Do you think there is anything, any kind of drug, abuse, anything that the blonde guy could do to make himself look like Bobby Lashley? There isn't.

Genetics.

exactly

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2009, 09:19:10 AM »
gh15 approved.
I hate the State.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2009, 09:24:53 AM »
Getbigger Genetic Freak:

does this guy works Legs as well?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »

does this guy works Legs as well?

NO.

gh15 approved
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »

Do you think there is anything, any kind of superdrug, total milligram abuse, anything that the blonde guy could do to make himself look like Bobby Lashley? There isn't.

Genetics.
fake chest guy is not a bodybuilder.....and he uses alot of gh because he says he believes it extends life span.  i dont think anyone would say that they believe that steroids increase life span...maybe replacement doses of test... other than that...naw.

i doubt fake chest guy uses any more than just gh, and other stuff that is supposedly good for health and lifespan.

bobby lashley is a bodybuilder, just not a pro.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2009, 10:27:10 AM »
fake chest guy is not a bodybuilder.....and he uses alot of gh because he says he believes it extends life span.  i dont think anyone would say that they believe that steroids increase life span...maybe replacement doses of test... other than that...naw.

i doubt fake chest guy uses any more than just gh, and other stuff that is supposedly good for health and lifespan.

bobby lashley is a bodybuilder, just not a pro.

there you go ! again very very good answer from the kid!!

EVERY THING DANTA SAYS YOU NEED TO TAKE IN PERSPECTIVE SINCE HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE TO WHAT THE TRUTH IS ,,HE IS HERE FOR ONLY ONE SINGLE REASON ,,BEING BORED INBETWEEN SELLING MORE TRUE PROTIEN FROM GOLD COWS TO GULIBEL KIDS ,,

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND FRIENDS THAT DANTA IS EXACTLY THE COPY OF GETNY TO SOME LESSER DEGREE DUE TO THE FACT HE SHUT HIS MOUTH MORE OFTEN,,BUT ANYTHING HE SAYS ANY THING HE SAYS SHOULD TAKE IN LIMITED DISCRETION!

THE 2 FELLAS IN THE PICS ARE NOT! ON THE SAME DOSES ,,THE FIRST GUY ON TOP DOES NOT TRAIN ! HE COME AND DO IT FOR MEN AND WOMEN FOR SOCIAL ASPECT INORDER TO LOOK GOOD ,,HE LOOKS VERY AVERAGE DUE TO LIMITED RESOURCES AND LIMITED UNDERSTANDING AND EFFORT NOT! DUE TO GENETIC

THE BLACK FELLA IS JUICED TO THE MAX THICK FROM JUICE AND OFCOURSE ON CONSTANT SUPPLY OF GH ,,HE HAS AVERAGE GENETICS RESPOND

NOW TAKE GRANTS BROTHER AND COMPARE HIM TO THE BLACK GUY AND THEN YOU HAVE THE SIMILARITY YOU LOOK FOR,,,

WHAT DANTA SAID IS AN ABSOLUT BALONIEAND SHOULD NOT I REPEAT SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY,,

THE FOLLOWING FELLAS DO NOT COME HERE FOR ANYTHING BUT PROMOTION AND FUN:

MISHKO SARCEV
GETNY
TROPOPIN
DANTA

THEY ARE HERE TO PUSH PRODUCTS AND ENJOY THE FUN

I ON THE OTHER HAND DO COME HERE TO ENJOY FUN OFCOURSE BUT! WILL GIVE YOU REAL SOLID AND RELIABLE INFORMATION HANDS ON FROM PROFESSIONAL PERSPECTIVE ABOUT WHAT IS BODYBUILDING,,
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER THAT DOES IT AND ITS SAD,,THEN AGAIN I CREATED A BUNCH OD ENEMIES THAT IN REAL LIFE SEE ME AS TRAITOR
OH WELL,, FUCK THEM

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2009, 10:30:07 AM »
gh15 = common sense

at least 4 me ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

See how Paul Dillett trains and compare it with say, Rich Gaspari's level of intensity and ask yourself who would place higher if they competed against each other, instead of acting like you know something you obviously don't.