Author Topic: Athletes Rep - How it works  (Read 24954 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Chick, do the athlete's you represent, fear you?
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2009, 06:28:16 AM »
Obsesion? LOL....coming from a guy who has half as many posts in just a few months under THIS gimmick account, not to mention your first one, and others I'm sure you have...

Better check yourself

Im thinking of travelling soon Bob and wish to keep my postcount up, do they have high speed wifi at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Athletes Rep - Chick has the easier job
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2009, 06:48:36 AM »
Boycott for what reason? To make LESS money?  Were finally starting to near the 1 M purse...between prize money and bonuses, most of these guys are making out pretty good

Then what is the issue ? ???

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2009, 07:06:44 AM »
Best Milos Posing Routine.

No ass shaking to hip hop music like some of the disgusting homesexual pros today(kai greene).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2009, 08:12:47 AM »
There are serious threads and then there are fun ones.

Bob C must have admired the Sophists who were around Athens about 300 BC and were contemporaries with Socrates and Plato. Would you believe those Sophists charged Socrates with impiety and he was sentenced to death by those unethical people.

This is a serious thread.

In serious navy.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: The raw truth about the athletes rep and how the IFBB works.
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Re: Bob Chic has the easiest Job as Athlete's Rep in Bodybuilding!
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2009, 08:52:41 AM »
And you say that based on ..what?

Based on facts that even birds know by now...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »
Epic moron....do you believe that would get us further?

Change is initiated by bringing up proposals and getting them passed at the Pro League meetings...not by any other means.  I've been as critical as anyone, and took the lead in making a difference by way of a voice in the league...that's why we have more money in our pockets, health coverage and better judging criteria

I would strongly reccomend looking into the proposals and my success rate of approval before opening your mouth again...you're exposing your ignorance

CHANGE IS INITIATED - BY WHOM... ;) ;) ;) ;) - EXACTLY?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2009, 08:59:13 AM »

I would strongly reccomend looking into the proposals and my success rate of approval before opening your mouth again...you're exposing your ignorance

I would strongly recommend looking into WHICH PROPOSAL was initiated BY ATHLETES that you had ANY success...

Now, OFFICIALS RECOMMENDED, INITIATED and APPROVED proposals are ..hmmmm - really hard to have great success with...Boby...the clown...YOU ARE EXPOSING your true self and the truth...

We gave you enough rope...and you used it wisely...Sadly - don't look so good hanging...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2009, 09:03:29 AM »

Having said that BOTH these men have been in the pro trenches and speak from experience.

...but only one is telling the truth...while the other keeps getting much longer nose with every statement that he makes... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:43 AM »
Didnt Bob hold a meeting not too long ago and only a handful of people actually showed up? LOL
I dont think the "athletes" give a shit about Bob's efforts and contributions. Bob seems to be the a self righteous know it all with everyone laughing behind his back.

I dont think he gets any sort of respect from the "athletes".

Ever wondered WHY athletes never bother showing up?
Why I stop showing up after initial visit DJ, Darrem, myself and I believe Jason Arntz were all the pros showing up at Olympia weekend meeting...

Does anyone realizes HOW BAD that truly is?

During Olympia weekend I bet - at least 50 IFBB pros make it to Vegas...AT LEAST that and possibly more...Some to compete, some to work the booths of endorsing companies...some - just to be there...and here it is - ONCE A YEAR meeting that Bob organizes and 4 of us showed up...

Hmmmmmmmmm, ANYONE THINKING?

What do we have here?

What do officials want?

Wayne - didn't want us to have a Union, representation...or voice...

He made very difficult for us to get one...with that 50% rule...which BTW we could challenge - but I knew I have enough European friends who would sign in - so I suggested to Shawn to just gladly accept the challenge of Wayne/officials...and we WON...AND IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS...

Well...what happens next...as Shawn could maybe tell us the REASONS WHY he stepped down...?

Somebody didn't want him there...fighting for the athletes...Somebody preferred much better to have YES MAN...or "puppet executioner" Bobychico there...and - the rest is history...

THE END...

Well, until the sequel ...coming to a theaters near you..."IFBB PRO REP 2!!!"

Staring - one and only Bobychico, the clown...Sorry - the Clown...with the capital C...(there are occasions and examples when capital letters should be enforced...and Bobychico here is - perfect example...) "Give me some rope I'll show you how to hang yourself in no time - making complete fool out of yourself along the way - by claiming something that everyone could very easily check, confirm to be exactly the opposite of what you are so arrogantly claiming"

Strategy of the Ostrich with head stuck deeply under the ground...believing to be invisible... ;D

Boby...o Bobyyyyy...Bobychico.... where are youuuuuu?
We can't see youuuuuuu.....

Come out, come out wherever you are.... - could be a teaser - trailer scene....

Hmmmmm, I think I'll start writing the script...and have Chris (Bigger, Better, Bobychico ....oh no...it was Bigger, Faster, Stronger?) - guy direct the movie...

Investors interested - said money to 1101 South Placentia Avenue, Fullerton CA 92831...

Make sure you put "Bobychico, the Clown" (make sure you use CCCCapiltal C...or your money back)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:59 AM »
Well...OFF I go...Seminar is in one hour...anyone interested - address is just mentioned...you are welcome to come...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »
good posts milos
the sport is lucky to have someone like you

LOL!!!
w

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 02, 2009, 09:57:17 AM »
good posts milos
the sport is lucky to have someone like you

LOL!!!

Well guys - if you are creative - you could film the scene and post it on youtube... ;)

Hmm, maybe even I could....do...something. ..about it...After all I know the guy who looks just like him...About same hight...bodybuilder...ha ndsome...or at least hand me some...never mind - got to go....

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #164 on: May 02, 2009, 10:09:45 AM »
All of you are content on calling chick out for being a decitfull person, (which in some cases he most surely is), and yet none of you are in league with me in my accepting his challenge to a polygraph test. I would have expected more support.

Nonetheless it is happening. Its put up or shut up time for the Chickster.

M!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 02, 2009, 11:53:18 AM »
Bobychick...lol  :D Good one Milos

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: May 02, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »
Milos why was you blacklisted by the IFBB? Will you compete again? What about Nasser he has been very nasty to you in interviews.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I know either one of these gentlemen would make a fine athlete's rep.  How do other guys feel about it?

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I was a friend to Chick.  He turned his back on me.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #169 on: May 02, 2009, 04:52:28 PM »
What Getbiggers find hard to believe is that Chick still wants that pro rep position even though it is completely unpaid. Sounds like the Pro League have the perfect stooge for the job.

You know folks, sit back and think about the ironical reality. The Pro League appointed a former deputy sheriff to represent the pro athletes. WTF was that? Why appoint a guy with a background like that? Seems to me Bob is doing cadet deputy sheriff work for the IFBB. You know, serve a notice on Lee Priest then enforce that order later. He is good at handing out penalties and punishments. He always explains why the offender deserved what he got. You gotta admire the diligence that Bob C puts into that unpaid position.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »
What Getbiggers find hard to believe is that Chick still wants that pro rep position even though it is completely unpaid. Sounds like the Pro League have the perfect stooge for the job.

You know folks, sit back and think about the ironical reality. The Pro League appointed a former deputy sheriff to represent the pro athletes. WTF was that? Why appoint a guy with a background like that? Seems to me Bob is doing cadet deputy sheriff work for the IFBB. You know, serve a notice on Lee Priest then enforce that order later. He is good at handing out penalties and punishments. He always explains why the offender deserved what he got. You gotta admire the diligence that Bob C puts into that unpaid position.

x2billion
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

I dont hand out penalties or punishments, ImBasile...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »

C'mon Vince, there are financial kickbacks involved and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2009, 05:05:22 PM »

who decides what rules to enforce. 

io856

« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »
Sounds like the Pro League have the perfect stooge for the job.

I know this is meant to be a serious thread and what not.

But LOL!