Author Topic: Athletes Rep - How it works  (Read 24961 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Athletes Rep - How it works
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »
Bob,

Where exactly was the athlete rep job posted, after Shawn resigned??

On the official site of the IFBB....www.ifbbpro.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »
On the official site of the IFBB....www.ifbbpro.com

LOL.....I mean honestly, how much more low rent can this organization get??

body88

« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
Chick, why is the prize money so low?  Even the Arnold is pretty low. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »
Chick, why is the prize money so low?  Even the Arnold is pretty low. 

Body88, ask Milos that question. I am going to go buy some Milos dvd's and some other stuff for the owining he gave Bob.
D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2009, 06:53:12 PM »
Body88, ask Milos that question. I am going to go buy some Milos dvd's and some other stuff for the owining he gave Bob.

Yeah...real big "owning"...LOL

I backed up every question with  fact, Milos talked jibberish and called me names...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

I backed up every question with  fact, Milos talked jibberish and called me names...

I'll take clever, well placed insults over solid facts any day of the week.

body88

« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2009, 07:08:13 PM »

Chick, why is the prize money so low?  The Arnold and the Olympia seem like they could do better.  Shit, how much revenue does the Arnold create?  It should look like this:

1.) 250,000 + car + rolex (custom Arnold classic version)

2.) 200,000 + rolex

3.) 150,000 + rolex

4.) 100

5.) 90

6.) 80

7.) 70

8.) 60

9.) 50

10.) 40

10 - whatever: 25K

What would it take to get this done?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »
I'm still wondering why Bob's "special" egg whites cost more than twice as much as egg whites in the grocery store, when the one and only ingredient in both products is identical. 

Perhaps you're paying for the cool muscular chicken on the box.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2009, 08:10:48 PM »
Goatboy, are you asking for someone else or do you ingest those eggwhites?

Hope this helps?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2009, 08:11:11 PM »
I'm still wondering why Bob's "special" egg whites cost more than twice as much as egg whites in the grocery store, when the one and only ingredient in both products is identical. 

Perhaps you're paying for the cool muscular chicken on the box.  ;D

Hey..Bob's gotta make a profit ya know!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »

Hey..Bob's gotta make a profit ya know!

So I'm guessing the manufacturers of the egg whites you buy at the grocery store for half as much are selling at a loss?  ::)

There's "making a profit", and then there's "taking advantage of stupid meathead bodybuilders who don't know any better".
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »
I have a question about Eggwhites Int'l:   I see on your website that your best price for egg whites is a 4-gallon carton for $112 + $20 shipping, which works out to $33/gal.   http://www.eggwhitesint.com/store.php?crn=66&rn=283&action=show_detail   I can go down to my local Wal-Mart and purchase Egg Beaters 100% egg whites for $1.98 for a pint carton, which works out to $15.84/gal.  So my question is, why would I buy from Eggwhites Int'l and pay more than twice as much for the same item, plus have to deal with the hassles of shipping and huge gallon jugs?  A follow-up question is, how long do you intend to stay in business with your  current pricing structure?

Thanks, Bob!  :D

It's even a better deal at Costco.
HAHA, RON.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »

So I'm guessing the manufacturers of the egg whites you buy at the grocery store for half as much are selling at a loss?  ::)

There's "making a profit", and then there's "taking advantage of stupid meathead bodybuilders who don't know any better".

You're exactly right.......there is always an extra "stupid" markup when marketing supps to Bodybuilders ;D.....that's where the extra $3.50 in Bob's product comes in.

body88

« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2009, 09:50:26 PM »
Hey Chick, can you check out my post above.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »

Are you suggesting that Milo's synthol leaked from his arms into his brain Bob? Because people for many years have been saying this...That and that he hooks up with Asian women so his small cock looks much bigger not unlike Getbig's good friend Mr. Tiny"Crazy" Pants Gary Strydom...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2009, 12:16:44 AM »
Yes Bob, you are in essence, part of the 'egg whites' scam.  You are  part of this blatant rip off.

If you care about this sport then why are you so callously 'stealing' money from the fans?.  That's right Bob, this is just daylight robbery. You are no different than Milos and King with their scams!

And i thought that having you posting obsessively on Getbig, day and night, was enough of joke...well, i was wrong!

quembrulet

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2009, 01:03:40 AM »
Vinny Basile is a dick

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2009, 07:22:34 AM »
I am a big baby

body88

« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2009, 08:01:49 AM »

Chick, why is the prize money so low?  The Arnold and the Olympia seem like they could do better.  Shit, how much revenue does the Arnold create?  It should look like this:

2.) 200,000 + rolex

3.) 150,000 + rolex

4.) 100

5.) 90

6.) 80

7.) 70

8.) 60

9.) 50

10.) 40

Chick?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »
lol poor Bob getting owned.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2009, 08:34:21 AM »
All I have to say is WOW :-X
I don't know why there is all this hating on Bob.
Everyone likes to point out that he is juggling too many hats and throwing out conspiracy theories, but no one has proven or shown proof that he is not doing a good job.

Now, if I have missed something, just show me what he has done that is bad for the athletes.
The only athlete I have seen complaining on this board is suspended.  Funny.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2009, 10:18:28 AM »

2.) 200,000 + rolex

3.) 150,000 + rolex

4.) 100

5.) 90

6.) 80

7.) 70

8.) 60

9.) 50

10.) 40

1M purse would sure be nice....why is the prize money so low?  Probably because of the unique set up of having individual promoters put on shows...if the IFBB put on their own shows as I've suggested for years...it just might be possible to see such numbers in the future. 

If promoters thought they would make more money by giving more away, I'm sure they would do it...~! ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »

;D ;D

FACT?

#1 FACT: Every CHANGE you requested - please list them all - came from Giepetto's office and NOT the athletes...

#2 FACT: NOTHING THAT ATHLETES REQUESTED FROM VERY BEGINNING : MORE COMPARISONS + ORIGINAL SCORE SHEETS - that you said in 2006 meeting (last one I attended realizing the size of your nose and strange brown color all over it - with striking and disturbing - smell) - that you have written conformation from Manion personally - that starting 2007 NEW RULES ATHLETES asked for WILL BE IMPLEMENTED....NEVER MATERIALIZED

As the very first show 2007 - IFBB Ironman clearly showed...

So, the very change athletes asked for that you said was ACCEPTED - you lied...as NOBODY AT THE JUDGING PANEL KNEW ABOUT IT...

You confirmed 2006 that from 2007 - TOP TEN FINISHERS WILL ABSOLUTELY AND CERTAINLY - all be compared against each other....

And - what happened....???

And ORIGINAL SCORE SHEETS with exact scores of each and every judge in every round...? Became - what ?

Instead of 2 rounds at prejudging - we have ONE score...and than FINALS - and posing routine is NOT even being judged anymore...

Hmmm, can you give us (me) a LIST WICH IFBB PRO ATHLETES requested that change?

Bobby the Clown?

Who else?

Bobbychico - OK, I'll let you have 2 votes for both personalities you have...regardless that both are in pretty much the same group...

body88

« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »

1M purse would sure be nice....why is the prize money so low?  Probably because of the unique set up of having individual promoters put on shows...if the IFBB put on their own shows as I've suggested for years...it just might be possible to see such numbers in the future. 

If promoters thought they would make more money by giving more away, I'm sure they would do it...~! ::)

Does this hold true in regards to the Arnold and the Olympia?  The Arnold must generate some serious money.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2009, 11:21:26 AM »
;D ;D

FACT?

#1 FACT: Every CHANGE you requested - please list them all - came from Giepetto's office and NOT the athletes...

FACT: every change I propose does come from me, as I am the representative...congrat ulations, now you know the definition of a "REPRESENTATIVE"....The ideas I come uip with come from myself and many other ideas from other athletes I'm in contact with throughout the year.  As usual, I'm always receptive to ideas from others....so far...NONE from you have come in.

#2 FACT: NOTHING THAT ATHLETES REQUESTED FROM VERY BEGINNING : MORE COMPARISONS + ORIGINAL SCORE SHEETS - that you said in 2006 meeting (last one I attended realizing the size of your nose and strange brown color all over it - with striking and disturbing - smell) - that you have written conformation from Manion personally - that starting 2007 NEW RULES ATHLETES asked for WILL BE IMPLEMENTED....NEVER MATERIALIZED

There is no question that MORE comparisons have been implemented....just ask the athleets on stage. So far, since the rule change...I have yet to receive ONE SINGLE complaint of not being compared enough.

As the very first show 2007 - IFBB Ironman clearly showed...

So, the very change athletes asked for that you said was ACCEPTED - you lied...as NOBODY AT THE JUDGING PANEL KNEW ABOUT IT...

Which was Manions fault...I suggest you take it up with him. It's not my job to tell the judges what rules have been changed. I'll be happy to let Jim know of your displeasure you have of his job

You confirmed 2006 that from 2007 - TOP TEN FINISHERS WILL ABSOLUTELY AND CERTAINLY - all be compared against each other....

And - what happened....???

And ORIGINAL SCORE SHEETS with exact scores of each and every judge in every round...? Became - what ?

Instead of 2 rounds at prejudging - we have ONE score...and than FINALS - and posing routine is NOT even being judged anymore...

Rounds 1 and 2 are a combned score.....round 3 is the posing round, which is scored just as you wanted it. Round 4 is the posedown...I suggest you actually attend a show to see how it works, seems you are a little misinformed.

Hmmm, can you give us (me) a LIST WICH IFBB PRO ATHLETES requested that change?ther tha that...what the hell are you talking about?

How about a list from you as to how many proposals YOU have submitted? How many ideas YOU have contributed?  So far, NOTHING....

What change?  The combining of rounds 1&2 are simply to make scoring easier...

Bobby the Clown?

Who else?

Bobbychico - OK, I'll let you have 2 votes for both personalities you have...regardless that both are in pretty much the same group...