Author Topic: Secrets, celebs don't want to reveal!!!  (Read 9020 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Secrets, celebs don't want to reveal!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 02:02:15 AM »

Actually, I would have said the same thing. What's really funny is that I don't think in terms of black & white. When I look at people, I see people. I don't see their ethnicity. It's guys like you who are constantly reminding me of someone's ethnicity, ...and you know what that is....

You claim this, yet you are incredibly appologetic towards black criminals! Nothing a black do is wrong in your eyes.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 02:49:49 AM »

You claim this, yet you are incredibly appologetic towards black criminals! Nothing a black do is wrong in your eyes.

What Black criminals have I apologized for? I condemn the actions of Blacks just as I do Whites.

I'm just not overwhelmingly distressed upon discovery that a crime has been committed by a Black person.
ie: If someone commits a crime that triggers a 4 on my repulsion scale, ...my discovery that the perpetrator of that crime may be Black, is not going to shoot the repulsion up another notch or two. The same cannot be said for some of the posters here.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 07:52:43 AM »
What Black criminals have I apologized for? I condemn the actions of Blacks just as I do Whites.

I'm just not overwhelmingly distressed upon discovery that a crime has been committed by a Black person.
ie: If someone commits a crime that triggers a 4 on my repulsion scale, ...my discovery that the perpetrator of that crime may be Black, is not going to shoot the repulsion up another notch or two. The same cannot be said for some of the posters here.
First of all, bull to this post and the other post.

Second, what's funny is you always calling me immature and then you post what you do, then to top it off I'm racist.  Hahaha.
Squishy face retard