Author Topic: Secrets, celebs don't want to reveal!!!  (Read 9022 times)

whataname

• Getbig II
Secrets, celebs don't want to reveal!!!
« on: May 01, 2009, 02:19:36 AM »
I have to admit that I envy the fabulous lives of the rich and famous celebs! It's annoying that there are people in this world, who are perfect in every way. They have the looks, they are cool, they have money etc. I would be happier if I knew that not everything is as perfect as it seems!

Let's say, I hope George Clooney has an extremely small cock, I hope Brad Pitt is afraid of ants etc.

So please, share some insider info which you have heard from your friend's friend!
I start with an intel I read on the most reliable source on the web: Getbig!

1. Beyonce has bad breath and a stinking pussy.
2. ...
3. ...

Please add yours!!  8)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Secrets, celebs don't want to reveal!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 04:07:52 AM »
so some guys that beyonce turned down starts a rumor about her and you start a thread about.  ::)

fine, worse case, she uses mouth wash and douches... end of thread
I

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 04:19:47 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 04:23:53 AM »
well they are also vulnerable like we are, they cant get happier with making more millions then they already have, the step between super rich and mega rich doesnt add to more happyness imo, when we buy something expensive like a car it adds to our happyness because we are thrilled about it and may have red a great deal about the car on forehand, but if you can buy 40 of them and you are already rich would it add more in happyness? its all relative.
they also die, friends and family of them die, get trapped into scandals, cant go outside without these sewer tabloid rats laying in the bushes, and in fact cant buy health.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 04:25:02 AM »
175lbs by 31st July

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 04:25:59 AM »

Looks exactly like my "friends" GF in the face

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 08:58:19 AM »

??
What's the secret here?! This is hot as hell

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 09:49:48 AM »
well they are also vulnerable like we are, they cant get happier with making more millions then they already have, the step between super rich and mega rich doesnt add to more happyness imo, when we buy something expensive like a car it adds to our happyness because we are thrilled about it and may have red a great deal about the car on forehand, but if you can buy 40 of them and you are already rich would it add more in happyness? its all relative.
they also die, friends and family of them die, get trapped into scandals, cant go outside without these sewer tabloid rats laying in the bushes, and in fact cant buy health.

It can, but usually it wont.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

I don't get it, Getbig is full of sensitive infos on poor pros (G4P etc) but not a single intel on globally known celebs?!
Is it true e.g. that Gary Busey suffers from premature ejaculation?
These emphatic replies are weird...  ???

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 08:51:25 PM »
Salma is such a fine slice.

you said it , her in From Dusk Till Dawn FUCKIN HELL

io856

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »
Lindsay Lohan is a fire crotch.
\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 11:03:40 PM »
A friend of mine meet brad pitt. She said he smells bad because he smokes. Same friend meet Matthew McConaughey, she said he has bad BO.
A

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »
brad pitt is an idiot, adopting all those kids.  he is going to regret it, so will that dumb bitch angelina.  im sick of these idiot celebrities collecting children liek handbags

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »
A friend of mine meet brad pitt. She said he smells bad because he smokes. Same friend meet Matthew McConaughey, she said he has bad BO.

You don't have BO from smoking, he may have stunk of ciggs or something.  I've met Brad several times and he's a very cool, down to earth guy.  He could have stopped working 10 years ago and would never had to work another day in his life.  Fucker.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »
You don't have BO from smoking, he may have stunk of ciggs or something.  I've met Brad several times and he's a very cool, down to earth guy.  He could have stopped working 10 years ago and would never had to work another day in his life.  Fucker.
BO ::) Learn to read. fucker.
A

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »
Mickey Rourke bats for both teams.... ;D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »
Celebs are just ordinary people too. I give a lot of credit to ones like Brad Pitt who do what they have to do for movies like fight club where he gets in such good shape because ordinary people haven't got that kind of drive. Also i've liked every movie i've seen with him.

Stupid fucks like Perez Hilton for example are a waste of space just a flamboyant fag looking for attention.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 11:44:19 PM »
Mickey Rourke bats for both teams.... ;D
a Yankee and an Brave? ;D
A

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 11:50:02 PM »
ordinary people haven't got that kind of drive.

bingo...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 12:22:49 AM »
they cant get happier with making more millions then they already have, the step between super rich and mega rich doesnt add to more happyness imo

How do you know? The whole "money won't buy you happiness" BS is just something people spew to make themselves feel better about the fact that they don't have / make as much money as they'd like to. Sure, money isn't going to solve all of your problems, but having it in spades improves the quality of your life and allows you the luxury of choice that you can never have or know about when you don't have it.

As for your claim that it can't buy health, that's true, although you must also admit it buys you better healthcare (and everything else you can think of) than poverty can.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 12:30:38 AM »
FAIL....EVERYONE.....

if without money you wouldnt have any happiness... how happy are you?
if the things you cannot purchase are the ones that make you happy (espicaly if these things come from inside)... then you truly are happy as opposed to the happiness in your life coming from material things that can be taken away as easy as being obtained..

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 01:32:45 AM »
How do you know? The whole "money won't buy you happiness" BS is just something people spew to make themselves feel better about the fact that they don't have / make as much money as they'd like to. Sure, money isn't going to solve all of your problems, but having it in spades improves the quality of your life and allows you the luxury of choice that you can never have or know about when you don't have it.

As for your claim that it can't buy health, that's true, although you must also admit it buys you better healthcare (and everything else you can think of) than poverty can.

no i said theres a little difference in happyness between the stransition from very rich to mega rich. at some point it stops.
when i see these movie stars getting payed so much i really wonder if they are exited about the extra millions getting ascribed to their bank account.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 01:43:45 AM »
no i said theres a little difference in happyness between the stransition from very rich to mega rich. at some point it stops.

Fair enough, but I still maintain it's impossible to surmise that without being in that position yourself. Power is a drug, Mars, if not worse - the more you have it, the more you want.