Author Topic: Question about Mesomorph78: Does he post his pics and lifts to show off?  (Read 14661 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I am not hating in the traditional sense; I think he is natural but very gifted genetically but one thing I don't buy is that he posts his pics and lifts to 'inspire' others ::)...I mean most recently he posted some of his stuff with very impressive lifts and then said...but I was only at 80%. That is what a showoff does. I don't think he gives a shit about inspiring, just likes people being in awe of him and slobbering all over him.
I hate the State.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
I am not hating in the traditional sense; I think he is natural but very gifted genetically but one thing I don't buy is that he posts his pics and lifts to 'inspire' others ::)...I mean most recently he posted some of his stuff with very impressive lifts and then said...but I was only at 80%. That is what a showoff does. I don't think he gives a shit about inspiring, just likes people being in awe of him and slobbering all over him.

Certain people are like that if they see a six pack. That's my guess, hell I don't know.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Certain people are like that if they see a six pack. That's my guess, hell I don't know.

Meh. I am just calling him out on his false claims of inspiration.
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
What's wrong with Meso sharing something he enjoys very much? People can be motivated, be in awe, or admire such feats and those are all good things.

Oh, and everyone who works out has a motive to show off. There's nothing wrong with it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What's wrong with Meso sharing something he enjoys very much? People can be motivated, be in awe, or admire such feats and those are all good things.

Oh, and everyone who works out has a motive to show off. There's nothing wrong with it.

Fair enough, speaking for myself it doesn't motivate me at all; I will never, ever have his body nor replicate any of his lifts. Sure, everyone has an ego, but his ego is giant, albeit possibly justified with those genetics...
I hate the State.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Of course he's showing off a little bit, but to those who actually do consider him 'natural,' his lifts and physique pics are most definitely awe-inspiring. Juice or not, his physique rivals damn near anyone on GetBig as the best.
Air Falcon

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Fair enough, speaking for myself it doesn't motivate me at all; I will never, ever have his body nor replicate any of his lifts. Sure, everyone has an ego, but his ego is giant, albeit possibly justified with those genetics...

You don't have to replicate his lifts or physique to be motivated or inspired. I look up to certain people but never do I compare myself to them or think that I have to match them.

I don't think he has a giant ego at all. If you want good examples of people with giant egos then look at sevastese, Alex23 and tbombz.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
You don't have to replicate his lifts or physique to be motivated or inspired. I look up to certain people but never do I compare myself to them or think that I have to match them.

I don't think he has a giant ego at all. If you want good examples of people with giant egos then look at sevastese, Alex23 and tbombz.

spot on broski
Air Falcon

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I don't think he has a giant ego at all. If you want good examples of people with giant egos insecurity issues then look at sevastese, Alex23 and tbombz.

Fixed.
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Meso reminds me of Myseone, except Myseone was more cut. Neither posted a whole lot, and both tend to be pretty humble, in my opinion. Meso is not spamming the boards with his pics, or saying, "look at the women I'm getting, or check out this shirtless pic. In fact Mes doesn't post that much at all. He may start a thread, but most of posts sre defending himself.

In terms of inspiring others, it's okay to pat yourself on the back every now and again, but if  he didn't post those pics, how would e "inspire others"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Giant!? Those egos have their own gravity.  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Meso reminds me of Myseone, except Myseone was more cut. Neither posted a whole lot, and both tend to be pretty humble, in my opinion. Meso is not spamming the boards with his pics, or saying, "look at the women I'm getting, or check out this shirtless pic. In fact Mes doesn't post that much at all. He may start a thread, but most of posts sre defending himself.

In terms of inspiring others, it's okay to pat yourself on the back every now and again, but if  he didn't post those pics, how would e "inspire others"

Doesn't inspire me one bit..but then again not much does.
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
no.. i dont post pics to showoff or i would be posting pics all the time...
i post to share and inspire... beause i love lifting ..period...
people who have posted vids here have inspired me too croatch.... matt chrismason goudy magoo etc...
i post pics once every 1 or two years....

choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
i post to share and inspire... beause i love lifting ..period...
people who have posted vids here have inspired me too croatch.... matt chrismason goudy magoo etc...
i post pics once every 1 or two years....

Inspire people to do what?
I hate the State.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
i post to share and inspire...

There is nothing wrong with admitting you like the attention and getting compliments. You deserve it.

If you were only posting to inspire then you massively contradict yourself when you say that it's all just your amazing genetics...
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
There is nothing wrong with admitting you like the attention and getting compliments. You deserve it.

If you were only posting to inspire then you massively contradict yourself when you say that it's all just your amazing genetics...

QFSomeT
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
to test themselves...  push limits...
notice nzmuscle posting up a few vids of him benching.... 365 a few days later...
.. anyway you are intitled to your opinion...
but if thats the case i guess anybody who ever poted pics or share lifts are showing off
if i had only benched 135 would that be showing off...(Rhetorical question)
anyway nite man... and good luck with your lifting
peace and love Meso
choice is an illusion

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Stuff like that inspires me to go out and train.

I say he stays.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Leave Meso78 alone  >:(
Deicide...BACK OFF!  >:(

Why?

Imagine if some guy posted vids and pics of his jaguar, royce and porsche driving around and then said, I am posting these to inspire you...a ridiculous claim.
I hate the State.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Why?

Imagine if some guy posted vids and pics of his jaguar, royce and porsche driving around and then said, I am posting these to inspire you...a ridiculous claim.

Not if it was an Automobile lover forum.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
to test themselves...  push limits...
notice nzmuscle posting up a few vids of him benching.... 365 a few days later...
.. anyway you are intitled to your opinion...
but if thats the case i guess anybody who ever poted pics or share lifts are showing off
if i had only benched 135 would that be showing off...(Rhetorical question)
anyway nite man... and good luck with your lifting
peace and love Meso

Thanks for proving my point; no one would ever post that lift.
I hate the State.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
 I think 'looking for recognition' is a better phrase than 'showing off'. Meso is looking for his physique and strength to be recognised. This is perfectly acceptable for a bodybuilding board and most of us, if we looked like that, would post our pics an awful lot more and be hijacking threads like terrorists..
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I think 'looking for recognition' is a better phrase than 'showing off'. Meso is looking for his physique and strength to be recognised. This is perfectly acceptable for a bodybuilding board and most of us, if we looked like that, would post our pics an awful lot more and be hijacking threads like terrorists..

I agree. I am jealous, just wished I had those genetics.
I hate the State.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
I agree. I am jealous, just wished I had those genetics.

Ay there's the rub. On the one hand we are to be inspired, then our hopes are cruelly dashed when he tells us that it is simply a matter of genetics....
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ay there's the rub. On the one hand we are to be inspired, then our hopes are cruelly dashed when he tells us that it is simply a matter of genetics....

:'(

Mate, I have no problem training hard and apparently that is all he does; no attention paid to diet or anything, just trains and eats shit...that's not too difficult to do...
I hate the State.