Author Topic: Question about Mesomorph78: Does he post his pics and lifts to show off?  (Read 14659 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
The highlight of this thread for me has undoubtedly been AXA claiming to have 'one of' the best structures on here and challenging Meso to a leg comparison.

I agree. I mean, that is why I asked if he was smoking something... :-\
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
P

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What a terrible fucking accent  :-X

It's funny, I was thinking the same thing.
I hate the State.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
It's funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Don't make me get Kiwiol on you  >:(
P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Meso is stronger than ill ever be and looks a million times better but he is a show off!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Meso is stronger than ill ever be and looks a million times better but he is a show off!

QFT
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Of course. He himself says it's all genetics. When people say how do you build X or Y on your diet ? He always says it's his superior Jamaican genetics. He places more importance on genetics than anything. Obviously he works hard but so does just about every gym rat - actually I see them killing themselves on a regular basis.

When Jamaica won a bunch of gold medals at the Olympics he said that Jamaicans have better genetics than anyone else - I think MattC had a bit to say about that.

He can't inspire us to change our genetics so he needs to drop the overly, falsely humble act. I get what you're saying, so do most people.

Fact is you can't say shit to this guy without being attacked by his worshippers.

LOL...what's your diet like...uh...I just eat greasy Jamaican food!
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
rice and beans

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

spinnis

People rag on him like a ####, and he posts photos to prove everyone wrong, and now someone starts a thread asking if he only posts photos to show off  ??? ???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
People rag on him like a ####, be posts photos to prove eveyrone wrong, and now someone starts a thread askingif he only posts photos to show off  ??? ???

Yup...
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
If his genetics were average he wouldn't be posting pics or lifts here. There would be no one to impress. Would it be impressive if I posted a video of me benching 80kg? No.

Look, I think it is great that he has good genetics but he needs to drop the charade that he wants to inspire people; he just wants getbig nuthuggers to say how great he is.
i posted pics here when i was 170 _ 180
what you fail to understand is Im not competing with anyone....
choice is an illusion

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
meso is one of the good somalian pirates
you should respect him deicide

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

So...how is your diet?
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
meso is one of the good somalian pirates
you should respect him deicide

;D
choice is an illusion

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
;D

seriously i believe u dude
no need to lie for you
good genes and great dedication

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
seriously i believe u dude
no need to lie for you
good genes and great dedication

..and Jamaican food...
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

why do you say that Im a million times stronger than you will ever be....??
whats your bench.. and dead...? how do you know.. how strong you can get in your life time?
 i started off benching and struggling with 135 just like every body most probably did..
also because ive worked out effing hard.. sometimes even closing the gym
and worked my strength up after 7... 8 yrs....  then shared stuff.. Im a showoff
but if id slacked off and was benching 185 and posted a video then it would be cool.... i wouldnt be a show off... hmmmm great logic
strength is relative
so instead of postinting relevant material for people who love lifting....
i should be cing phrases lile MONster arms .. hahaha oh brother what a name... gayer than .. and so forth
hmmm ok... i hear you bro..
choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

why do you say that Im a million times stronger than you will ever be....??
whats your bench.. and dead...? how do you know.. how strong you can get in your life time?
 i started off benching and struggling with 135 just like every body most probably did..
also because ive worked out effing hard.. sometimes even closing the gym
and worked my strength up after 7... 8 yrs....  then shared stuff.. Im a showoff
but if id slacked off and was benching 185 and posted a video then it would be cool.... i wouldnt be a show off... hmmmm great logic
strength is relative
so instead of postinting relevant material for people who love lifting....
i should be cing phrases lile MONster arms .. hahaha oh brother what a name... gayer than .. and so forth
hmmm ok... i hear you bro..

I can#t even bench 200 after 5 years.
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

youre not competing my friend because you are a juiced up failure,,many 210lb 10 -11% walking around at 5'11 nothing to write home about ,,,even when you get to 220 next year you will still wont be able to compete because its still gym rat levels and at your age .....

see youre are in catch 22 friend,,you cant blow up due to the need to stay somewhat lookign natural ,,,then again your respond to hormones doesnt let you blow up since your legs would already grow if you had the phenominal respond to hormone usage
so youre scrwed,,,only avenue left is the skip route but even he went up to 230 ....time to lie some more on the way to 230 only thing is the legs wont grow no where ,,thats your curse,,the curse of pinokio my friend,,
the curse of pinokio !

gh15 approved

fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
So...how is your diet?
i dont diet  and i have already posted pics of the food i eat
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
youre not competing my friend because you are a juiced up failure,,many 210lb 10 -11% walking around at 5'11 nothing to write home about ,,,even when you get to 220 next year you will still wont be able to compete because its still gym rat levels and at your age .....

see youre are in catch 22 friend,,you cant blow up due to the need to stay somewhat lookign natural ,,,then again your respond to hormones doesnt let you blow up since your legs would already grow if you had the phenominal respond to hormone usage
so youre scrwed,,,only avenue left is the skip route but even he went up to 230 ....time to lie some more on the way to 230 only thing is the legs wont grow no where ,,thats your curse,,the curse of pinokio my friend,,
the curse of pinokio !

gh15 approved

"fascinating"
choice is an illusion