Author Topic: Question about Mesomorph78: Does he post his pics and lifts to show off?  (Read 14433 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Question about Deicide: Does he post his shortcomings to inspire pity?

No. There is no pity on getbig so such an exercise would be futile; I post my shortcomings to remind us all how imperfect we are...
I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V

Question about Deicide: Does he post his shortcomings to inspire pity?

lol, he posts on here to pick up women

on a side note, I told him to start a progress thread, but he won't..douche
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

technically the food that he has shown is not Jamaican food..

He has not showing curry goat, ox, jerk chicken, jerk pork, curry chicken, festival, roti, rice and peas, baked macaroni pie..and trust me, if he ate that then he would have a gut like me :)

Yeah I think it's the potato chips he eats for lunch.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
lol, he posts on here to pick up women

on a side note, I told him to start a progress thread, but he won't..douche

I might do that...you never know.
I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I might do that...you never know.

when you do then I will post pics as well
I

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
when you do then I will post pics as well

I have posted pics before. The calves are from last week as is this:

I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Deicide what's your diet look like?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I have posted pics before. The calves are from last week as is this:

Seem to have a taper, lats visible upper and lower,and not a lot of love handles to speak of. Yet, you talk as if you're backstage ready to get wheeled onto the Maury Povich Show!? Ease up on yourself, bro.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Deicide what's your diet look like?

As in right now or more in general?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Seem to have a taper, lats visible upper and lower,and not a lot of love handles to speak of. Yet, you talk as if you're backstage ready to get wheeled onto the Maury Povich Show!? Ease up on yourself, bro.  

Luv still there and look like fecal matter from the front...

But took your advice, been eating a lot the last 2 days so will see tomorrow with legs if that makes any difference and my dead goes back up...just as an experiment...if not, then I will get lean and weak...it's just about the look anyway.
I hate the State.

Boost

• Getbig V
LOL!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
As in right now or more in general?

both. 

Boost

• Getbig V
Luv still there and look like fecal matter from the front...

But took your advice, been eating a lot the last 2 days so will see tomorrow with legs if that makes any difference and my dead goes back up...just as an experiment...if not, then I will get lean and weak...it's just about the look anyway.
You look to be holding alot of water.

You also may be carb sensitive. Are u sleepy after meals?

Looks like u need a thorough detox

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You look to be holding alot of water.

You also may be carb sensitive. Are u sleepy after meals?

Looks like u need a thorough detox

LOL...dude, none of the above...am just FAT...above 20%...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
both. 

Well in general I just try to keep the protein intake high enough and eat reasonably healthy...

Diet...usually cut the carbs a lot and dramatically reduce calories...sometimes do cardio, sometimes not...

Why do you ask?
I hate the State.

Boost

• Getbig V
LOL...dude, none of the above...am just FAT...above 20%...
U are really not that fat.

Your metabolism is probably real slow.

I think if u went real low cal for a few days with just fat and protein, u would shed a load of water and look much better.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Inspirational arms bro

O

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Well in general I just try to keep the protein intake high enough and eat reasonably healthy...

Diet...usually cut the carbs a lot and dramatically reduce calories...sometimes do cardio, sometimes not...

Why do you ask?

Because you're not doing what it takes to get into the shape you want to be in.  Cardio sometimes and sometimes not?  You're the type that has to being doing cardio consistently and someone that has to be on a high protein high fat and ZERO carb ketogenic diet long term to see the results you want.  It's either bust your ass naturally or take the drugs.  No offense but sitting around half assing it and complaining isn't going to change anything.  Your genetics are not that bad.  You're an endomorph big deal.  

Unless you suck it up start counting calories, cutting carbs and DRAMATICALLY upping your protein intake and fat intake to get your body into a fat burning mode you won't see results.  How is your training?  You should be cycling volume workouts with conventional workouts and shying away from no more than one strength workout every two weeks.  I guarantee you're not eating how you should be eating.  Also you need to eliminate ANY processed food from your diet and that means protein powders.  Maybe you do but that last part is KEY.    

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
U are really not that fat.

Your metabolism is probably real slow.

I think if u went real low cal for a few days with just fat and protein, u would shed a load of water and look much better.

I AM fat...over 20%...that is fat...believe me...here are front pics from when I was even fatter...I am leaner now...these are half a year old

I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
You've actually got better than average genetics bro.  I've seen some hardcore ectomorphs with way worse genetics become bigger than you are.  If they can you most definitely can. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Because you're not doing what it takes to get into the shape you want to be in.  Cardio sometimes and sometimes not?  You're the type that has to being doing cardio consistently and someone that has to be on a high protein high fat and ZERO carb ketogenic diet long term to see the results you want.  It's either bust your ass naturally or take the drugs.  No offense but sitting around half assing it and complaining isn't going to change anything.  Your genetics are not that bad.  You're an endomorph big deal.  

Unless you suck it up start counting calories, cutting carbs and DRAMATICALLY upping your protein intake and fat intake to get your body into a fat burning mode you won't see results.  How is your training?  You should be cycling volume workouts with conventional workouts and shying away from no more than one strength workout every two weeks.  I guarantee you're not eating how you should be eating.  Also you need to eliminate ANY processed food from your diet and that means protein powders.  Maybe you do but that last part is KEY.    

No protein powder? Why?
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

technically the food that he has shown is not Jamaican food..

He has not showing curry goat, ox, jerk chicken, jerk pork, curry chicken, festival, roti, rice and peas, baked macaroni pie..and trust me, if he ate that then he would have a gut like me :)
i had jerk pork last night man... i eat all that stuff...
and yeah i will post more stuff... soon...
choice is an illusion

Red Hook

• Getbig V
deicide, looking good, keep up the hard work..hard work pays off
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
I AM fat...over 20%...that is fat...believe me...here are front pics from when I was even fatter...I am leaner now...these are half a year old

Dude you're fat because you don't diet correctly and do cardio sporadically.  That's never going to work.  After seeing your legs your genetics are far from shitty.  In fact you can't even use that as an excuse.  Look at your traps.  You've got some good size under that blubber.  If you really focused and kicked your ass in gear you could look impressive.  You'd lose some of your size but you'd appear bigger because it would be muscle coming through so you'd actually look bigger with your shirt off.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Inspirational arms bro

That would be awesome!

cheers ;D
I hate the State.