Author Topic: Question about Mesomorph78: Does he post his pics and lifts to show off?  (Read 14653 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
youre not competing my friend because you are a juiced up failure,,many 210lb 10 -11% walking around at 5'11 nothing to write home about ,,,even when you get to 220 next year you will still wont be able to compete because its still gym rat levels and at your age .....

see youre are in catch 22 friend,,you cant blow up due to the need to stay somewhat lookign natural ,,,then again your respond to hormones doesnt let you blow up since your legs would already grow if you had the phenominal respond to hormone usage
so youre scrwed,,,only avenue left is the skip route but even he went up to 230 ....time to lie some more on the way to 230 only thing is the legs wont grow no where ,,thats your curse,,the curse of pinokio my friend,,
the curse of pinokio !

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

I love it when gh 15 says:

gh 15 approve

I fucking love it.
I hate the State.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
has memorph ever posted a leg pic?   he's not "one of those guys" is he?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
I can#t even bench 200 after 5 years.
you think you cant...
i guarantee if i was training with you you would be
choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
seriously i believe u dude
no need to lie for you
good genes and great dedication

;)
I hate the State.

Method101

• Getbig V
Meso reminds me of Myseone, except Myseone was more cut. Neither posted a whole lot, and both tend to be pretty humble, in my opinion. Meso is not spamming the boards with his pics, or saying, "look at the women I'm getting, or check out this shirtless pic. In fact Mes doesn't post that much at all. He may start a thread, but most of posts sre defending himself.

In terms of inspiring others, it's okay to pat yourself on the back every now and again, but if  he didn't post those pics, how would e "inspire others"
your just defending him because he is a black like you

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
you think you cant...
i guarantee if i was training with you you would be

Always trained alone, never had a partner or a spot so maybe that has held me back, who knows, I think I just have a weak chest...compared to other lifts for sure. One day it's my goal to get up to 200 for reps...
I hate the State.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
LOL...what's your diet like...uh...I just eat greasy Jamaican food!

dont hater u juss don have my deadykayshun i work hard in the jim an eat only peace of fryed chicken..
add in good ole jamaycan food an it all my super genes
i only post to inspire people even tho they cant have my gentics
i don trane legs ans so will nut post them ,..here is a picshure of my arms
even tho i am gr8test natural of all time i don becum bosybuilder as i have top banking job
instead of hating and being jealous you should get my jeans and be like me
i am prefect and dont post to get attenshun, \just tin inspire and share
dont be a hater it will destroy u mes

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
I love training alone my best sessions are when im alone but that doest stop me from asking someone to pass me a bar
plus you shouldnt be looking for a spot per ses i think of it more in terms of asking someone to pass the bar and IF you get stuck take it off u saying that.. i never get stuck because i m very in tune with my body I know what i can and cant do for the time being
choice is an illusion

Red Hook

• Getbig V
there is no bigger douche on this site that Deicide...dude, stop starting stupid threads and join a gym.
for the love of god, I wish that you spend this much time training as you do creating useless threads..

here is a clue, stop bitching about genetics and train hard..I can say that  I have bad genetics too, but no ones gives a fuck..train hard my friend
I

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
there is no bigger douche on this site that Deicide...dude, stop starting stupid threads and join a gym.
for the love of god, I wish that you spend this much time training as you do creating useless threads..

here is a clue, stop bitching about genetics and train hard..I can say that  I have bad genetics too, but no ones gives a fuck..train hard my friend

I do train hard. What is your point? And spending as much time training as posting would surely lead to overtraining...this thread is not bitching about genetics it is about meso and his claim to 'inspire'...
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Inspire?  Inspire what?  LOL.  The guy has a six pack and big arms.  He's short and his legs suck.  So what?  He might be inspiring if he actually trained hard and quit training like a tank top bodybuilder.  Fact is arms are the EASIEST bodypart to train.  Bottomline is he's lazy hence why he has a shitty lower body.  It takes a lot more work and mental toughness to train legs and have a huge set of wheels.  But I guess Meso can blaim his shitty lower body on his genetics?  LOL Now that would be ironic. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
Inspire?  Inspire what?  LOL.  The guy has a six pack and big arms.  He's short and his legs suck.  So what?  He might be inspiring if he actually trained hard and quit training like a tank top bodybuilder.  Fact is arms are the EASIEST bodypart to train.  Bottomline is he's lazy hence why he has a shitty lower body.  It takes a lot more work and mental toughness to train legs and have a huge set of wheels.  But I guess Meso can blaim his shitty lower body on his genetics?  LOL Now that would be ironic. 
"fascinating"
choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

gh15 approved
I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I do train hard. What is your point? And spending as much time training as posting would surely lead to overtraining...this thread is not bitching about genetics it is about meso and his claim to 'inspire'...

I  love it when he posts pics, I wish that he posted more..and yes that shit does inspire me.  I usually train alone and sometimes my routine, reps, sets gets old.  when he posts his lifts claims/pics/videos it encourages me to take my routine up a notch.

same for Alex23, a while back he posted a front shoulder press video, it was partial reps, but after that I start focusing more on my shoulder lifts.

same for Squadfather, he  claimed something around 360 (ish) bench, I took my bench up a notch..no I can't lift that heavy but you get the idea.

CamelJockey posted a pic a while ago of a very wide back, it made me take notice of my weak back..thanks camel

JaeJona (sp) has some pretty good legs, it made me not give up squats..lol

Meso, keep posting pics
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V

wow, if he took your training advice he might not look like shit  ::)

umm..I wish my arms were as small as his  ::)  , they are only 19'+
I

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I  love it when he posts pics, I wish that he posted more..and yes that shit does inspire me.  I usually train alone and sometimes my routine, reps, sets gets old.  when he posts his lifts claims/pics/videos it encourages me to take my routine up a notch.

same for Alex23, a while back he posted a front shoulder press video, it was partial reps, but after that I start focusing more on my shoulder lifts.

same for Squadfather, he  claimed something around 360 (ish) bench, I took my bench up a notch..no I can't lift that heavy but you get the idea.

CamelJockey posted a pic a while ago of a very wide back, it made me take notice of my weak back..thanks camel

JaeJona (sp) has some pretty good legs, it made me not give up squats..lol

Meso, keep posting pics

Let my calves 'inspire you'... ::)

I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Let my calves 'inspire you'... ::)

lol, touché..my calves won't grow :)

but my cock size makes up for that
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
wow, if he took your training advice he might not look like shit  ::)

I never said meso looks like shit.  But why the constant need to slob his nobs by members on this forum is beyond me.  If he spent more time working his legs and less time focusing on his arms they might grow.  I mean he NEVER posts his legs cause he knows they suck and they suck because training legs takes a lot of work and are the hardest muscle to train.  And his legs are a result of genetics just like his upper body.  Keeping it real nothing more nothing less.  Jamaican food, no dieting and oreo cookies + genetics = mesomorph.  Nothing too inspiring if you ask me.  Now if he said he busted his ass outside the gym I might agree.  

This guy is "inspiring" to me:

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I never said meso looks like shit.  But why the constant need to slob his nobs by members on this forum is beyond me.  If he spent more time working his legs and less time focusing on his arms they might grow.  I mean he NEVER posts his legs cause he knows they suck and they suck because training legs takes a lot of work and are the hardest muscle to train.  And his legs are a result of genetics just like his upper body.  Keeping it real nothing more nothing less.  Jamaican food, no dieting and oreo cookies + genetics mesomorph.  Nothing too inspiring if you ask me.  Now if he said he busted his ass outside the gym I might agree.  

LOL
I hate the State.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Inspiration turns to jealousy quickly when the goal looks to far out of reach.

Perhaps Deicide should set his motivational targets a little lower and work his way up?
\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Meso should do Mr Getbig
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I never said meso looks like shit.  But why the constant need to slob his nobs by members on this forum is beyond me.  If he spent more time working his legs and less time focusing on his arms they might grow.  I mean he NEVER posts his legs cause he knows they suck and they suck because training legs takes a lot of work and are the hardest muscle to train.  And his legs are a result of genetics just like his upper body.  Keeping it real nothing more nothing less.  Jamaican food, no dieting and oreo cookies + genetics mesomorph.  Nothing too inspiring if you ask me.  Now if he said he busted his ass outside the gym I might agree.  

Cool guy apart from the gay religious shit...
I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V

technically the food that he has shown is not Jamaican food..

He has not showing curry goat, ox, jerk chicken, jerk pork, curry chicken, festival, roti, rice and peas, baked macaroni pie..and trust me, if he ate that then he would have a gut like me :)
I

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay

Question about Deicide: Does he post his shortcomings to inspire pity?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Cool guy apart from the gay religious shit...

I'm not a religious guy either but hey if that's his motivation more power to him.  I'm not sold on the fact that he's natural either.  Not that he claims he is but I'm sure if you asked he would say he is.