Author Topic: Someone died - a Barbarian brother??? *Update*  (Read 10817 times)

dodger

• Getbig III
Re: Someone died - a Barbarian brother??? *Update*
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »
tom,,dont you still train at golds venice??  was it you that had some kind of surgury on cervical spinal cord or sumthing?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »
tom,,dont you still train at golds venice??  was it you that had some kind of surgury on cervical spinal cord or sumthing?

I'm in LA right now but don't get to Gold's Venice too often. Different style of training these days. And yes, "anterior, cervical disc excision and fusion" C-4/5/6. All healed, thank you.
a

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »
I'm in LA right now but don't get to Gold's Venice too often. Different style of training these days. And yes, "anterior, cervical disc excision and fusion" C-4/5/6. All healed, thank you.
hey man,,i want to ask you about that surgury,,,what symptons did you have before the surgury,,did you have balance problems associated with that,and internal shaking or anything,like in the upper neck,back area?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »
Pain radiating down my left arm. Inability to recruit my left triceps and brachialis. Extreme pain in my left triceps, left rear delt and sub spacula left side. Involuntary tremors & moments of my left hand. It was a mess. Surgery was 100% successful.

MRI showed all the damage quite clearly. My neuro surgeon was Dr. Ronald Rich, out of Santa Monica.
a

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 09:55:41 PM »

Have not heard anything about a Barbarian brother, that type of news should travel fast... but Danny Gans... I did see him... twice in Vegas in the past, and he was very good... the first time being at an NNFA show when he started where he was the guest of honor and did his show, the second time being I think at the Rio.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »
Pain radiating down my left arm. Inability to recruit my left triceps and brachialis. Extreme pain in my left triceps, left rear delt and sub spacula left side. Involuntary tremors & moments of my left hand. It was a mess. Surgery was 100% successful.

MRI showed all the damage quite clearly. My neuro surgeon was Dr. Ronald Rich, out of Santa Monica.
wow,great to see you got a full recovery,some probably dont.I was wandering because i have this internal trembling/shaking in the middle-upper back neck area for long time and it actually gives me a balance problem,i remember doing leg raises/combo crunches at the same time and training reallly fuckin hard to and then an hour later got this internal shaking,thought it was just another injury that would go away but 3 years later and all kinds of tests,,its not low blood sugar either.or thyroid,maybe adrenals.I was thinking maybe its the discs in the cervical cord,dont know???

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 10:54:22 PM »
BRING ONLYME BACK...The man's post's are gold...C'on Ron...

žoklis

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 01:37:47 AM »
What kind of training you do these days?