Author Topic: gh/slin  (Read 2637 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
gh/slin
« on: May 02, 2009, 07:08:05 AM »
ok guys, been using slin by itself for ahwile now, love it (and i use gear too) started usaing 4 ius gh ed, im little confused on best times to take gh, i know not before bed cause itll mess with the natural production of gh, i usually do 2 ius around 645 am, eat meal one round 8am, should i take my next 2ius pwo mixed with slin? any advice approciated. i have done research but i still find so mnay diff claims so i want my getbig bros to help :)  thanks
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
Re: gh/slin
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 08:10:22 AM »
ok t thanks for the response, then whats your guys take on mixing slin and gh pwo?
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 08:19:07 AM »
thats a good point, i guess the problem is that there are so nmany opinions on it, i need toi experiement and see what works with my body but obviously taking how they work and using that
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 10:04:06 AM »
The whole theory that GH downregulates the pituitary for four hours is BS.  If you take GH at anytime during the day you will be down regulated for a period of days.

I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and then two hours after my first meal.  In general, one hour before meals and two hours after any meal.  Taking it PWO makes no sense, especially if you are using slin.  They are counterregulatory hormones that should not be mixed in the bloodstream.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »
so say i train at 6pm everyday, i wake to shoot at 645am, eat at 8am, i work from 9-5 everyday, obviously im going to use slin with it, when would you suggest taking my next dose of gh? i really wont be able to during the day since ill be working
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »
so say i train at 6pm everyday, i wake to shoot at 645am, eat at 8am, i work from 9-5 everyday, obviously im going to use slin with it, when would you suggest taking my next dose of gh? i really wont be able to during the day since ill be working

I would take the second shot two hours after the first meal.  You can't just preload a syringe and take it with you?  Make sure to keep it cool.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 10:24:35 AM »
I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and then two hours after my first meal.  In general, one hour before meals and two hours after any meal.  Taking it PWO makes no sense, especially if you are using slin.  They are counterregulatory hormones that should not be mixed in the bloodstream.

Except GH takes about 4 hours to peak in the bloodstream.

GH is a pretty long acting hormone in my opinion and timing doesn't seem to change the effects from what I've seen.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 12:38:23 PM »
Except GH takes about 4 hours to peak in the bloodstream.

GH is a pretty long acting hormone in my opinion and timing doesn't seem to change the effects from what I've seen.

What you wrote doesn't conflict with what I'm saying.  I agree about the time to peak.  I just choose to use it in the morning with cardio and then after the first meal.  Before bedtime is fine as well.  It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is taking it on an empty stomach, when your blood sugar is low, to promote fat loss.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »

Not everyone uses Humalog and GH it to grow.  Personally, I love to use Humalog when I diet.  Works like a charm.  I take 20IU in the morning preworkout and get all of my days carbs in within a three hour period (before and after working out) while the Humalog is active.  The rest of the day is zero carb.

GH just takes it up another notch.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »
Not everyone uses Humalog and GH it to grow.  Personally, I love to use Humalog when I diet.  Works like a charm.  I take 20IU in the morning preworkout and get all of my days carbs in within a three hour period (before and after working out) while the Humalog is active.  The rest of the day is zero carb.

GH just takes it up another notch.

Bingo. I hate how everyone thinks you need to follow cookie cutter cycles and designs. Why not use a small, synergistic amount of drugs to safely attain your goals?

Slin is great for dieting!! I never want to diet without it.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 05:33:56 PM »
to uyse slin while dieting, do you normally just take slin around the furst and pwo meal? i take it that may be the only carbs you have for the day?
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 05:35:17 PM »
Man GH and slin? you must be fucking huge and have exhausted not only your natural ability but also years and years of steroid use.  Care to post a pic?  ;D

dude im beyond f'in huge!!! 5'4 456lbs, since using slin/gh combo, i have went from 200lbs to this!!! 256 in 1 month lol   ok MM :)
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »
to uyse slin while dieting, do you normally just take slin around the furst and pwo meal? i take it that may be the only carbs you have for the day?

Yes, I take it with a shake 30-45 min before going to the gym, where I have another shake while working out.  Then, I have a PWO shake and a solid meal 45 minutes later.  All my non fibrous carbs are in those shakes/meals ~ 300-350g. That's the only time of day I use insulin.

io856

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
I love slin!  ;D

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »
abc i think the reason why i WOULD use gh and insulin together (getting them to peak at the same time)...is actually your reason why you wouldnt..

the fact they are counter regulatory hormones, and the resulting fact that they signal anabolism through two similar, strong, but different pathways... is to me a fabulous thing... "true synergy" between two hormones... activating growth through as many ways as possible at oen time seems to be the best way to get your body growing as fast as it possibly can.

Um, you said it all with "They are counter regulatory hormones."   GH administration will induce insulin resistance.    That is overlooked way to much on online forums........   

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »
so slin with gh pwo?
muscle

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:00 PM »
What you wrote doesn't conflict with what I'm saying.  I agree about the time to peak.  I just choose to use it in the morning with cardio and then after the first meal.  Before bedtime is fine as well.  It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is taking it on an empty stomach, when your blood sugar is low, to promote fat loss.

Thing is that plasma free fatty acid levels in the blood also take hours to peak. So theoretically if you were after burning those fatty acids you'd take it about 4-6 hours before your morning cardio session for example (when they start to elevate). That seems most logical to me, anyone else?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 11:22:07 PM »
so slin with gh pwo?

Probably best just to do slin and then the GH before bed or 2 hours after your last meal.

Even better: Slin 3 times a day with your meals.  GH before bed.  Only need to do that twice a week at most really.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 05:56:44 AM »
do the slin 3 times a wk? would you still take the shot in the morning of gh?
muscle

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 07:03:14 AM »
Thing is that plasma free fatty acid levels in the blood also take hours to peak. So theoretically if you were after burning those fatty acids you'd take it about 4-6 hours before your morning cardio session for example (when they start to elevate). That seems most logical to me, anyone else?

Yeah, it makes sense on the surface.  I need to think about it a bit more. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »
Yeah, it makes sense on the surface.  I need to think about it a bit more. 

I looked for the graph again. Here is one.

Figure 4. Mean serum FFA (A) and IGF-I (B) increases ({Delta}) over the basal values after placebo and 20K-hGH administration in normal men. Placebo and 20K-hGH (0.01–0.1 mg/kg) were administered at 2100 h. The values are means ± SE (n = 6–8).

The GH itself reaches a maximum plasma concentration at about 3.7 hours so it's not like it's in and out in a matter of minutes. If you shoot your GH, wait 2-3 hours and then hit the Humalog both are pretty much peaking at the same time.

Like I said it looks to me like GH is a rather long acting hormone; just look at the IGF-1 and how long it takes to peak. FFA peaks in 4 hours and even after 8 hours it's almost at the same level. So if you're taking it 2-3 times a day both of those parameters pretty much stay elevated all day long which is why I question how much timing matters.