Author Topic: Warren Buffet Caught Snorting Coke And Smoking Crystal Meth....  (Read 3314 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
He has to be snorting and smoking something to think like this....

Buffett says government is doing the right things

AP – FILE - In this May 4, 2008 file photo, investor Warren Buffett holds the cards during a game of bridge …

By JOSH FUNK, AP Business Writer – 1 hr 31 mins ago

OMAHA, Neb. – Billionaire Warren Buffett said Saturday that the U.S. government is taking the correct actions to help the economy recover.

Buffett spoke briefly before the opening of the annual meeting for his Berkshire Hathaway Inc., expected to draw an audience of roughly 35,000 people.

"The government is doing the right things," Buffett said. "They're acting in a countercyclical manner."

But Buffett said he can't predict how quickly the economy and the markets will improve. He said last fall that the U.S. faced an "economic Pearl Harbor."

Buffett and his partner, Charlie Munger, were expected to spend more than five hours answering questions at the Berkshire meeting. In the exhibit hall Saturday morning, Buffett was mobbed by shareholders seeking photos of the billionaire CEO as he walked between exhibits for subsidiaries Justin Boots and Dairy Queen.

The meeting began as usual with a humorous movie, but instead of the traditional comical cartoon, Berkshire offered a reassuring message from animated versions of its products.

An animated Mrs. See of See's Candy told the crowd that it didn't seem right to have a humorous cartoon when so many things in the world don't seem sweet. And a talking Dairy Queen ice cream treat said the security of the company's balance sheet would help it withstand any blizzard.

The economy, succession at the top of Berkshire and the state of the company, which last year had its worst year since Buffett took over in 1965, were on the minds of many shareholders.

"I'd like to see him talk about his outlook for the American economy and Obama's policies," said Bote Miedema, a financial adviser from Abbotsford, British Colombia, who bought Berkshire stock last fall.

Berkshire's Class A stock lost 32 percent in 2008, and Berkshire's book value — assets minus liabilities — declined 9.6 percent, to $70,530 per share. That was the biggest drop in book value under Buffett and only the second time its book value has declined.

But despite Berkshire's rough year — which was depressed by unrealized multibillion-dollar derivative losses — the company still outpaced the market index Buffett uses as a measuring stick. The S&P 500 fell 37 percent in 2008.

Berkshire reported a 2008 profit of $4.99 billion, or $3,224 per Class A share. That was down 62 percent from the previous year, but better than many companies.

Retired shareholder Paul Gallmeyer of the Chicago area said he wasn't especially worried about who will replace the 78-year-old Buffett as Berkshire's chairman and CEO. He said all of Berkshire's more than 60 subsidiaries are run by people who will keep the company going after Buffett is gone.

"I truly don't see that as much of an issue as other people make it," Gallmeyer said.

But some shareholders, like Dennis Hospodarsky of Waterloo, Iowa, were a little worried about the succession issue.

"I hope he's as good at picking a successor as he is at stocks," Hospodarsky said.

To replace Buffett, Berkshire plans to split his job into three parts — chief investment officer, chief executive officer and chairman.

Buffett has said the company's board has a list of three internal candidates for CEO and a list of four external candidates who could take over managing the company's $49 billion stock portfolio and investing its $24.3 billion cash.

Buffett has refused to publicly identify the candidates, but he has said his son Howard will take over as chairman to ensure Berkshire's culture is preserved. Howard Buffett already serves on the board.

___
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Warren Buffet Caught Snorting Coke And Smoking Crystal Meth....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 09:34:05 AM »
don't post shit like that >:(  freaked me out only to find your title is bullshit

go ahead but still, fuck man...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »
Well he has baought 10% stake in Chinese Battery company BYD, and is charging on in China
http://pennystocks.12buzz.com/?p=205

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »
Interesting how a complete dipshit can call out a self made billionaire.

Just shows you how delusional some people can get.

Maybe the biological warfare event is taking hold on the moon.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
Sampson (or a mod) needs to change the title of this thread to a more accurate and appropriate one.   :(
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »
Sampson (or a mod) needs to change the title of this thread to a more accurate and appropriate one.   :(

I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »

LOL come on after every spin thread 240 creates you complain now  ::) geezzz if you want rules applied apply them across the board.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 12:04:09 PM »

That mod better not touch my thread....I'll do a Lorena Bobbit on him.
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »
LOL come on after every spin thread 240 creates you complain now  ::) geezzz if you want rules applied apply them across the board.

Condaleeza has an agenda...
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 12:07:40 PM »
don't post shit like that >:(  freaked me out only to find your title is bullshit

go ahead but still, fuck man...

hahahahahahahaha...that title was right on point....to get your attention. anyhow..i don't knowa single wealthy snob who is NOT blowing plenty of coke up his/her nose...just look at George Bush (busted for snorting) Clinton (smoking weed), Arnold (smoking weed) and I am sure Buffet only snorts and smokes the FINEST COLUMBIA CAN DELIVER
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »
Condaleeza has an agenda...

I have far more in common with Senator Ted Kennedy than I do with Condoleeza Rice.
Give it a break already, ...it's grown rather stale, rather quickly.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »

I've sensational attention getting headlines from 240, ...but never blatant outright falsehoods.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »
hahahahahahahaha...that title was right on point....to get your attention.

It's pure deception. Surely you can rise up above Enquirer style tactics & desperate attempts at tabloid style journalism?

anyhow..i don't knowa single wealthy snob who is NOT blowing plenty of coke up his/her nose...

What about moi?  ...although I am working on getting rid of the snobby part.  :)
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 02:56:05 PM »
Don't get your panties in a bunch junior.....

Hi NZMM.  :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »
It's pure deception. Surely you can rise up above Enquirer style tactics & desperate attempts at tabloid style journalism?

What about moi?  ...although I am working on getting rid of the snobby part.  :)

Yeah I could rise above...but why????? when this is so much more fun!!!! I would like to be the fly on the wall though and really catch him blowing lines adn puffing till his heart's content. Given all of the money he lost...I am sure he is more then HAPPY to indulge a little to relieve his troubles.. :)
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 06:34:39 PM »
I've sensational attention getting headlines from 240, ...but never blatant outright falsehoods.
are you fuking shitting me how many times has he said something outlandish and when you open it up its the exact opposite with one of these  :D  ::) give me a fuking break again if you want rules applied, ask for them to be applies across the board not only when you dont like it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 02:27:40 AM »
are you fuking shitting me

No, I'm not.

how many times has he said something outlandish and when you open it up its the exact opposite with one of these  :D  ::)

I don't know? Since I'm unaware of him doing this, and since you position yourself as the authority on this, then perhaps Tony you could tell me how many times has he done it? ...and please link specific examples as evidence.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 02:31:39 AM »
Yeah I could rise above...but why????? when this is so much more fun!!!! I would like to be the fly on the wall though and really catch him blowing lines adn puffing till his heart's content. Given all of the money he lost...I am sure he is more then HAPPY to indulge a little to relieve his troubles.. :)

I think the Oracle has a stronger mind, a better discipline, & a more stalwart character than you give him credit for
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 02:44:37 AM »
No, I'm not.

I don't know? Since I'm unaware of him doing this, and since you position yourself as the authority on this, then perhaps Tony you could tell me how many times has he done it? ...and please link specific examples as evidence.
If I link at least one you post a recent pic of yourself...deal?  ;D :D ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 03:00:26 AM »
I have far more in common with Senator Ted Kennedy than I do with Condoleeza Rice.
Give it a break already, ...it's grown rather stale, rather quickly.

You are Condee because you look the same...that is the point.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 03:15:08 AM »
You are Condee because you look the same...that is the point.

But we don't look the same. We look absolutely nothing alike. That's my point.
We are both Black women, ...and that's where the similarities end.

Your calling me Condee is like calling Gov Blogevich of Illinois Newt.
They are both white men, ...but that's where the similarities end.

If you want to name me after a Black woman, ...why not call me Halle, or Beyoncé, or even Oprah?
I have waaaay more in common with them than I do Condoleeza. Wish I had Oprah's income level tho?
...and while I'm on the subject, ...I wouldn't mind having that hottie Halle is hooked up with either. He's hot!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 03:16:55 AM »
But we don't look the same. We look absolutely nothing alike. That's my point.
We are both Black women, ...and that's where the similarities end.

Your calling me Condee is like calling Gov Blogevich of Illinois Newt.
They are both white men, ...but that's where the similarities end.

If you want to name me after a Black woman, ...why not call me Halle, or Beyoncé, or even Oprah?
I have waaaay more in common with them than I do Condoleeza. Wish I had Oprah's income level tho?
HEY HEY HEYYYYY back to the important shit...

It could be a PM but its gotta be good  :D ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 03:20:00 AM »

No deal. This is GetBig remember. You still have to back up your assertion.
My picture is useless on a board full of homos, ...either in or out of the closet.  :P
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 03:47:15 AM »
My picture is useless on a board full of homos, ...either in or out of the closet.  :P

So sad.
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 04:35:05 AM »

See?  There she goes again, using "homos" as an insult.  Then she claims that she supports gays, and anyone who does not support gay marriage is labeled a "homophobic".   ::)