Author Topic: Bodybuilding and humor is solutions to a broken heart.  (Read 2259 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilding and humor is solutions to a broken heart.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »
This is a problem.  A nice guy goes out with a girl and gets hurt badly by them, then puts up a shield for the rest of their life, and many nice guys turn into assholes because of it.  I agree our gender roles in society are really twisted, women are on the top.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 01:23:32 PM »
For the first time in my life I have a job where I work with a majority of women and goddamn they are crazy...Just emotional manipulators, desperate, and when you dont do what they want they turn vindictive and mean. Feel sorry for you guys...but there has to be some normal ones out there.

So your days of working with rational smart IVY league guys = over eh?

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »
For the first time in my life I have a job where I work with a majority of women and goddamn they are crazy...Just emotional manipulators, desperate, and when you dont do what they want they turn vindictive and mean. Feel sorry for you guys...but there has to be some normal ones out there.

I think they all live outside the United States lol.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »
This is a problem.  A nice guy goes out with a girl and gets hurt badly by them, then puts up a shield for the rest of their life, and many nice guys turn into assholes because of it.  I agree our gender roles in society are really twisted, women are on the top.

For all the men who want the truth, read this book:

http://www.imprint.co.uk/books/TWR.html

I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »
Sweet, thanks fo the link.  I want to know how to find a woman who embraces the normal role of a woman without coming off as some bitter loser who hates women, i post on CL forums and and I posted that i think a stay at home mom is best for the children and get bombarded with comments like 'you hate women you're a sexist pig' 'so now women are supposed to be serfs and be slaves if they get married and have kids' 'why doesnt the man take care of the kids and stay home' blah blah.  where to look for good girls? church?  i hope my gf doesnt read this :-X

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 02:13:27 PM »
Hey CastOff or whatever the fuck your name is, instead of blaming "evil women" you might want to look in the mirror.

You're a Goddamn beta male crybaby even mother teresa could smell that from a mile away and manipulate you.

Instead of blaming "all women" you might want to consider what kind of testosterone deficient bottom boy comes to getbig.com to get a fucking group hug after some slattern fucks around on him and dumps him. What kind of woman would want a fucking sissy like that?

Like others on here I'd say "man up" but betas like you are born not made, so it wouldn't fucking matter. But I know your type (the blame mommy, chest thumping beta male) and I can guarantee the next hot piece of strange to pay you a seconds worth of attention will have you doing cartwheels if that's what she wants.

There's your hug you cuckold.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:13 PM »
Hey CastOff or whatever the fuck your name is, instead of blaming "evil women" you might want to look in the mirror.

You're a Goddamn beta male crybaby even mother teresa could smell that from a mile away and manipulate you.

Instead of blaming "all women" you might want to consider what kind of testosterone deficient bottom boy comes to getbig.com to get a fucking group hug after some slattern fucks around on him and dumps him. What kind of woman would want a fucking sissy like that?

Like others on here I'd say "man up" but betas like you are born not made, so it wouldn't fucking matter. But I know your type (the blame mommy, chest thumping beta male) and I can guarantee the next hot piece of strange to pay you a seconds worth of attention will have you doing cartwheels if that's what she wants.

I guess you 'own' women, huh? ::)
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 04:13:03 PM »
I decided dating ugly girls is the solution.  they appreciate you, I am only dating ugly women from now on.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »

lmao ::) go fuck yourself pussy. Do you really think by the post I made you know me. People like you are a dime a dozen thinking they know everything about everybody. Here's a newsflash chuck, you don't. Once its right there to knock the shit out of you it's tolate. Dude besides pushing your little pussy rant on me. Grow some balls and talk shit else where besides a forum on a bodybuilding site. It takes a big man to do something like that. I love mother fuckers like you, it gets me hard. :)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »
why is it ok for women to hit men but not vice versa? sometimes a bitch needs to be slapped.  in a movie  if a woman slaps a man the attitude is like 'you go girl!', but if a man slaps a woman, its disgust and shock/horror even from the men.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »
why is it ok for women to hit men but not vice versa? sometimes a bitch needs to be slapped.  in a movie  if a woman slaps a man the attitude is like 'you go girl!', but if a man slaps a woman, its disgust and shock/horror even from the men.

Read the book I just recommended; all the answers are in there but in short you will learn that the 'male dominated society' is and has always been a myth. Order the book and read it...
I hate the State.

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »
lmao ::) go fuck yourself pussy. Do you really think by the post I made you know me. People like you are a dime a dozen thinking they know everything about everybody. Here's a newsflash chuck, you don't. Once its right there to knock the shit out of you it's tolate. Dude besides pushing your little pussy rant on me. Grow some balls and talk shit else where besides a forum on a bodybuilding site. It takes a big man to do something like that. I love mother fuckers like you, it gets me hard. :)

Perhaps the fact that men get you hard has something to do with why your girl cucked you and dropped you like a 45 lb plate at metroflex.

Might be something to bring up in therapy when you're crying over the next bitch, beta.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »
epic editing post 10x

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
da bitch QO posted would take MY mind off ANYTHING  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
Hey man tons of other women out there.  When one door closes another one opens.  Man up, you just haven't found the right woman yet. 
QFTruth