Author Topic: Bodybuilding and humor is solutions to a broken heart.  (Read 2258 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Bodybuilding and humor is solutions to a broken heart.
« on: May 02, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »
It was a longtime ago but I remember that day when I fell in love. It was beatiful, so called high in the clouds feeling. I didnt think anything could destroy that feeling because I was so high in those clouds. I never been married just for the fact I know what women can do to a man. That's they take away there honor, dignity, trust, and love. They will take away your SOUL!!!. Every time I hear about somebody falling in love with a woman. I feel sorry for them because I know in due time gradually that they will eat his heart alive. You pity bros/friends for not knowing what's going to happen to them. You know there there sucked into that love trap and you cant do anything about. All I know is what happened to to me when she pulled my heart out of my chest and took a shit on it. That's been awhile now, but it was nice when it lasted. I think that's why I will never get married and just have girlfriends for the rest of my life. During this day of age women got too big of a power trip over men. Maybe back in the day when women actually knew there role and there place. It was worth during that time to get married and have kids, so I hear from my grandfather. I figure I will always have a girlfriend but marriage. Those feelings dead and buried when I got my heart shit on. And if anybody's willing to go through that pain and keep trying. Well then they turned into a woman themselves. At times I remember what it felt like to fall in love, but those times are long gone. Fuck those bitches!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Bodybuilding and humor is solutions to a broken heart.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 12:01:37 PM »
It was a longtime ago but I remember that day when I fell in love. It was beatiful, so called high in the clouds feeling. I didnt think anything could destroy that feeling because I was so high in those clouds. I never been married just for the fact I know what women can do to a man. That's they take away there honor, dignity, trust, and love. They will take away you SOUL!!!. Every time I hear about somebody falling in love with a woman. I feel sorry for them because I know in due time gradually that they will eat his heart alive. You pity bros/friends for not knowing what's going to happen to them. You know there there sucked into that love trap and you cant do anything about. All I know is what happened to to me when she pulled my heart out of my chest and took a shit on it. That's been awhile now, but it was nice when it lasted. I think that's why I will never get married and just have girlfriends for the rest of my life. During this day of age women got too big of a power trip over men. Maybe back in the day when women actually knew there role and there place. It was worth during that time to get married and have kids, so I hear from my grandfather. I figure I will always have a girlfriend but marriage. Those feelings dead and buried when I got my heart shit on. And if anybody's willing to go through that pain and keep trying. Well then they turned into a woman themselves. At times I remember what it felt like to fall in love, but those times are long gone. Fuck those bitches!

gh15 approved
I hate the State.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »
Hey man tons of other women out there.  When one door closes another one opens.  Man up, you just haven't found the right woman yet. 

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »
Hey man tons of other women out there.  When one door closes another one opens.  Man up, you just haven't found the right woman yet. 

Man up wtf ???....It's all women, don't you get it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 12:28:03 PM »
No, apparently I don't.  Just trying to help my Iron brother  :-\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »
:D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »

I get it, believe me, women are scum.
I hate the State.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »
never understood guys that get all broken up over a women leaving them. we are raising pussies these days.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 12:31:44 PM »
never understood guys that get all broken up over a women leaving them. we are raising pussies these days.
are you insinuating that a few fun hours with this little hottie would take your mind off of any woman, emn?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 12:33:20 PM »

No, no not because of getting left, because of theft of assets, attempted murder, etc...
I hate the State.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 12:35:42 PM »
I get it, believe me, women are scum.

Once they know, how they can get to you in time. They will use that to get you every time. They just have to find something that bothers you and they use that against you. They have all the time to figure that out. What do you have maybe your soul..Especially if they marry you then your doomed forever of torment. All I can say is boats and hoes for life.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »

Its women American women in general as for as having long term relationships or marriage. I think having them for a short terms are awesome. :D I bet your one of those guys that takes a strape-on up the ass from his American wife.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
Once they know, how they can get to you in time. They will use that to get you every time. They just have to find something that bothers you and they use that against you. They have all the time to figure that out. What do you have maybe your soul..Especially if they marry you then your doomed forever of torment. All I can say is boats and hoes for life.

http://www.americanwomensuck.com/

Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest crap they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor.

I hate the State.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
http://www.americanwomensuck.com/

Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest crap they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor.

I will hopefully marry an Arab woman only. 

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »
American women are evil creatures that need to be thrown back into hell from where they came.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »
American women are evil creatures that need to be thrown back into hell from where they came.
translation= you found out your girlfriend was fuccking a dude with a dick 4 inches bigger than yours.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »
translation= you found out your girlfriend was fuccking a dude with a dick 4 inches bigger than yours.

wrong

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
I call bullshit.  There is no such thing as a 7" dick.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »

Yup....fact is, they are all evil, fuck em and leave...that's all there is to it...

But good you are realising this stuff young son...imagine if you were 50 with this revelation.

I have a wealthy friend who says: if it floats, flys or fucks, rent it.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »
women are fun crazy before you marry them.

Suddenly, they get a ring on their finger and they're crazy crazy.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 12:55:48 PM »
Yup....fact is, they are all evil, fuck em and leave...that's all there is to it...

But good you are realising this stuff young son...imagine if you were 50 with this revelation.

I have a wealthy friend who says: if it floats, flys or fucks, rent it.

Now that I think of it American women are the ones that are fucked up.  I remember had one relationship with a Russian woman that was great, but I screwed that up.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »
Now that I think of it American women are the ones that are fucked up.  I remember had one relationship with a Russian woman that was great, but I screwed that up.

Yup, American women are the evil of the earth.
I hate the State.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »
For the first time in my life I have a job where I work with a majority of women and goddamn they are crazy...Just emotional manipulators, desperate, and when you dont do what they want they turn vindictive and mean. Feel sorry for you guys...but there has to be some normal ones out there.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »
 ;D
\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »
For the first time in my life I have a job where I work with a majority of women and goddamn they are crazy...Just emotional manipulators, desperate, and when you dont do what they want they turn vindictive and mean. Feel sorry for you guys...but there has to be some normal ones out there.because there are no normal ones out there.

fixed
I hate the State.