Author Topic: Paqcuiao vs Hatton...  (Read 903 times)

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
Paqcuiao vs Hatton...
« on: May 02, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »
I think Hatton wins if the ref lets him fight his fight unlike they did against Mayweather.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Paqcuiao vs Hatton...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
paq can brawl with hatten IMO.

i think ill catch it online instead of shelling out 50 bucks  ;D

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »
It's not a mega match up at all. All hype and marketing. Truth is Hatton is not on Manny's level. It's going to be the most one sided fight of the year. Manny by KO.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »
It's not a mega match up at all. All hype and marketing. Truth is Hatton is not on Manny's level. It's going to be the most one sided fight of the year. Manny by KO.

Aren't you the guy that got rejected by Angelina Jolie?  Or are you the guy that actually made the mistake of hitting on her?  Or are you both those guys?  :)  LOL. 

Hatton is DEFINITELY on Manny's level.  Both are street smart brawlers.  This is going to be a great and exciting fight no doubt!

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »
Aren't you the guy that got rejected by Angelina Jolie?  Or are you the guy that actually made the mistake of hitting on her?  Or are you both those guys?  :)  LOL. 

Hatton is DEFINITELY on Manny's level.  Both are street smart brawlers.  This is going to be a great and exciting fight no doubt!
Leave Angie out of it. Women and boxing don't belong together. Manny is gonna stop that pome no doubt about it. Hatton was KO'd by Mayweather. Then was gifted the next fight that he clearly lost against that no name. Then he beat that Brooklyn boy malinaggi. Who is in fact a nobody. Ricky is still riding the wave of Kosta Tzys. Think with your brain not your heart on this one. Manny is going to destroy this guy. It's gonna be the most one sided fight of the year. This guy is just too good. And I'm not going on his Oscar victory. The guy has just gotten so good. Mark my words. Manny by KO.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

Fight was a joke as expected. Manny will KO Marquez if they have a third fight. The guy has just gotten too good. At least Ricky still has that win against Tzyu and the Queens shoulder to cry on. The guy never had a chance. Manny P4P.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 12:20:19 PM »
Fight was a joke as expected. Manny will KO Marquez if they have a third fight. The guy has just gotten too good. At least Ricky still has that win against Tzyu and the Queens shoulder to cry on. The guy never had a chance. Manny P4P.

marquez is fighting floyd next.

pac is close to fighting coto

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »
I think Hatton wins if the ref lets him fight his fight unlike they did against Mayweather.

Damm I was wrong...Pac amazes me. I still want to see Pac vs Mayweather...I guess I'm dreaming.
I Bleed PhillyEagle