Author Topic: Pacquiao vs. Hatton - What time / Live Link  (Read 6978 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Pacquiao vs. Hatton - What time / Live Link
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
Croatch would have knocked him out. ::)
\

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »
Had Pacquiao/won't go 12. small win.
Small win? Yes in the sense that anyone that has ever seen Hatton fight knew he didn't have a chance. Those silly people that fell into the make believe hype that Hatton actually had a chance? They have now become Manny fans. Either way Manny is the biggest draw in boxing. I've watched Hatton for a very long time. He only had one big win. And it was a sloppy win. He just had legions of fans that helped to make him marketable. The guy is not in Manny's league. People will only fight him for the money. The only guy out there that actually believes that they can beat him is Marquez. Which I think Manny will KO him if they have a rubber match.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »

Got in a dust-up a few years ago at some dive hole bar, and some cat hit me like a sledgehammer. It didn't drop me, but everything turned green for about three minutes.  ;D. ;D I called it a draw, but my friends said otherwise... they might be right.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »
Small win? Yes in the sense that anyone that has ever seen Hatton fight knew he didn't have a chance. Those silly people that fell into the make believe hype that Hatton actually had a chance? They have now become Manny fans. Either way Manny is the biggest draw in boxing. I've watched Hatton for a very long time. He only had one big win. And it was a sloppy win. He just had legions of fans that helped to make him marketable. The guy is not in Manny's league. People will only fight him for the money. The only guy out there that actually believes that they can beat him is Marquez. Which I think Manny will KO him if they have a rubber match.

I meant I won a couple bucks on the fight. No gambling bankroll right now. I actually hated this match-up as far as Hatton was concerned. We'll see Hatton again. Pacquiao is on the crest of his wave... cool.

Stay cool.
a

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 09:26:16 PM »
so how about that link now?

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 09:29:38 PM »
After seeing back to back beatings with Oscar and Hatton. Fighters are now scared to face Manny. Mayweather only warms up after the 8th round. Manny will have stopped him by then. No one is beating Manny. He'll fight the winner of Marquez/Mayweather then retire. Freddie Roach is falling very ill. He won't compete without Freddie. Great hype for the fight tonight. Truly a World Title, a World Sport. Really enjoyed it.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »
That was one of the most crushing knockouts I've ever watched. Audible "crunch" when he connected. Manny would be world class in any era. He will beat Mayweather. No question.
$

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »
That knockout almost killed Hatton, seriously. He should think before getting in the ring again. He can't take too many more of those punches, damn! :P

I can't believe people still don't like boxing? If that wasn't exciting what is?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 11:11:31 PM »

You must be talking about Kosta Zu. That was a bullshit win, he only won because he didn't give Kosta a chance to throw anything, he just kept holding him close. He showed no class of fighting just bullshit.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »
manny vs mayweather
middle of 2010
fight of the century  8)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 01:52:24 AM »
In a straight up street fight...sure, I'd probably kill him within a few minutes.  Sorry, 220lbs good strength against a little boy who weighs 120lbs.
You've got to be joking here.
Notice, I never said boxing.  That would be laughably wrong.
N

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 02:19:18 AM »
In a straight up street fight...sure, I'd probably kill him within a few minutes.  Sorry, 220lbs good strength against a little boy who weighs 120lbs.

you would never get a chance to make it a street fight.  Not saying you are a pussy but speed kills.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 03:39:25 AM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2009, 04:10:10 AM »
That was one of the most crushing knockouts I've ever watched. Audible "crunch" when he connected. Manny would be world class in any era. He will beat Mayweather. No question.

overkill!  mayweather caught hatton walking in with his chin too. good knockout which is about it.

fmw, cotto or williams would kill the runt.
Oh...Monica!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2009, 04:44:12 AM »
manny vs mayweather
middle of 2010
fight of the century  8)

this is one i would love to see  8)
175lbs by 31st July

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 06:02:07 AM »
hatton is an overrated british tomato can. he's never deserved the attention he's received, hopefully he won't be receiving anymore big paydays to be beaten up

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 07:17:58 AM »
Now after last nights fight and what Lampley and Stewart were talking about post fight. Manny has had an incredible career. He ducks no one and fights only the best. Now can we see after the past two KO's against Hatton and Oscar that Mayweather isn't all he's hyped up to be. Now he's hand picked Marquez. Who has Mayweather beaten? Gatti, Judah, Baldomir, Oscar, and Hatton. Now which of those four are worthy opponents? I pray Marquez doesn't beat him so manny can KO him. Floyd doesn't warm up until the later rounds and Manny will pounce on him opening bell. And Floyd is scared. In his heart he's not a champion. He's all mouth and the only time I've really seen him confident where he knew he was gonna win was against Arturo Gatti.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »
Got in a dust-up a few years ago at some dive hole bar, and some cat hit me like a sledgehammer. It didn't drop me, but everything turned green for about three minutes.  ;D. ;D I called it a draw, but my friends said otherwise... they might be right.
LOL. Getting hit with a sledge is a dust-up for you!? I hope you never get in a scrum, melee, donnybrook, let alone a fight, tommy. Cripes almighty!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2009, 07:33:23 AM »
LOL. Getting hit with a sledge is a dust-up for you!? I hope you never get in a scrum, melee, donnybrook, let alone a fight, tommy. Cripes almighty!

I hate the State.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2009, 08:25:01 AM »

he was 138 pounds

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »
devastating knockout

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »
he was 138 pounds
Manny would destroy croatch in any fight in under 30 seconds
L

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »
i said before in order for croatch to get near manny he has to get close...when he gets close he will be KTFO

cant fight bite or grapple when your KTFO

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »

So true....... I hate Hatton and hopefully he dies from from the injuries.

Total  all-hype fighter, never did anything worth mentioning, never really fought anybody and had the whole boxing machine on his side.

I'm glad he got pummeled and exposed....maybe he will go away now

naturaltzatziki

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2009, 12:40:52 PM »
So true....... I hate Hatton and hopefully he dies from from the injuries.

Total  all-hype fighter, never did anything worth mentioning, never really fought anybody and had the whole boxing machine on his side.

I'm glad he got pummeled and exposed....maybe he will go away now
he did more than you.. hater, i hope you die