Author Topic: Jay Cutler,Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman......posedown at 2009 Pit  (Read 26207 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.

why is that???.......Jay and Wolf are going backwards......Victor is always injured.......and there is a question as to whether Dex is a fluke due to the big guys not being able to dial it in.....you never know....some judges love a comeback....of course Ronnie would have to work hard and come in perfect....and that injury he had has to have healed...

You have no business posting anything related to professional bodybuilding...

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
He's had 3 years so far and the progress has actually regressed. And it's not only the triceps, it seems like some sort of nerve damage is affecting his whole left side, the quad, lat and tri are all shot.

Not to mention his waist is fucking going places and I doubt he's willing to do the doses he once did. He is done.

Someone around here has a functioning brain!  Thank you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I disagree, the guys from the 90s had much better condition, just werent as big today.

And bigger definetely does not mean better.

But just look at some old kevin levrone, shawn ray, rich gaspari etc pics, these dudes had stiated chest, quads, glutes, hams were seperated to the bone, and i could go on and on.

Guys nowadays are lucky if they can get there glutes shredded.

i mentioned that 90's were more striated.

but they werent leaner. toidays guys get just as lean - they just arent striated. i think it may be due to insulin use throughout the entire period these guys built their physiques. guys from 90s didnt use insulin till they were pro's...since it barely came into bb'ing about 1995 or so..when milos learned how and starting showing guys...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
IMO Dex will take the mr o title for a 2nd time. He looks harder then anyone on that stage even at this point in the offseason.

Stockist

• Getbig II
Surprising how noticeable his imbalance becomes when trying to even it out.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
But aren't they all drugs, not just Phil? At least that's what you've been telling us for the last few years.

no,,we are all drugs but! phil heath doesnt have the foundation dex has ,,dex has foundation ,,phil heath doesnt,,

phil heath is copy of whats his name thomas ,,same blow up doll look of nothing,,he can get shredded but it just not good enough with this bad structure of calvicles ,,he is also as narrow as 20 year old 170 lb gym rat

simply night and day than other professionals,,,it will be sin to give him mr o ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahaha "we are all drugs", at least one honest pro.

tom prince said drugs only attributed 10 % to a pro physique.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
kai looks like he has his eyes on a new 'grapefruit' to penetrate

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha i would never turn my back on that abomination !
175lbs by 31st July

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
no,,we are all drugs but! phil heath doesnt have the foundation dex has ,,dex has foundation ,,phil heath doesnt,,

phil heath is copy of whats his name thomas ,,same blow up doll look of nothing,,he can get shredded but it just not good enough with this bad structure of calvicles ,,he is also as narrow as 20 year old 170 lb gym rat

simply night and day than other professionals,,,it will be sin to give him mr o ,,

gh15 approved

marketing dept at ami already trying to figure out how to market its' piano playing, div 1A baller, MrO.
Oh...Monica!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Surprising how noticeable his imbalance becomes when trying to even it out.

are those photoshops ? he looks balanced in both shots.
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
are those photoshops ? he looks balanced in both shots.

Of course. He has mirrored each side below the neck to show how Ronnie would look if both sides were similar, for both the smaller and bigger side.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Be good to see Ronnie hang up the trunks, he was a great champion, its time leave it to the new generation of young blokes.

His left triceps should be a wake up call for him. I hope Ronnie Don't compete again. it will be too disgraceful for a former Mr Olympia.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
kai looks like he has his eyes on a new 'grapefruit' to penetrate

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...... ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
He's had 3 years so far and the progress has actually regressed. And it's not only the triceps, it seems like some sort of nerve damage is affecting his whole left side, the quad, lat and tri are all shot.

Not to mention his waist is fucking going places and I doubt he's willing to do the doses he once did. He is done.

This has an element of truth but the fact is MOST of the big Pros seem to be going backwards