Author Topic: humans > other whild animals > reptillians, and more a genious moment of clarity  (Read 891 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Does your mind perceive life at a high level of clarity and with a strong solid even force? You know, the things you do and all your thoughts and perceptions? Or is your synapses somewhat burnt out, from drugs, lies, TV, any other mental/physical pollution, leaving the perception of life somewhat grayed out? or just faded from being born a human or lesser lifeforms?

I think reptilians, even eating human flesh and all, there supposedly evil ways I have heard about? Maybe they are not as bad as they are cracked up to be? They might rule us one day, to us they are evil, but they must truly be strong, happy, proud, and filled with purpose. The souls incarnated into them are likely happier, less doubting, in other words, have stronger sense of well being streamed to them from the host.

Maybe we should work for reptilians, for their prosperity so that when they come, through our actions more souls can be incarnated in them and less in lower, more suffering lifeforms. We should help them in any way we can, thus granting happier existence to the universe.

Classic propaganda brainwashing.

[/youtube]

Instead we should hand ourselves and the planet over to a stronger life force. This is what the NWO knows. My guess is Alex Jones know this too.

Never put up a fight to anyone stronger than you, help them become even stronger instead. If everyone did this the universe would truly prosper. Many animals do this already, they might have figured this out?

This way they will take care of us, just like we take care of our lesser animals.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Sev.

Hiding your wako-Joko posts by posting under a psydonim.
Is not going to get people any more interested in the idea.

Fuck me, you can lead them into the room with all the evidence laid out on the table, the 'FED' - 'CFR' - House of reps, etc.......
Media - HollyWeird, & so on...............

Still, all you will get is, yadda yadda - blah blah - yadda yadda - blah blah - yadda yadda - blah blah - yadda yadda - blah blah - yadda yadda - blah blah - blame the JOO's why don't you.

I wrote a great 4 page piece on how they have managed to illicit this reaction in the 'GOYIM' - a self policing, antisemitism, look out society.
They will close their collective ears the moment you mention 'Alan Greenspan' is Z-JOO (other such public record fact) like a door slamming in your face if you take on a cold calling job selling double glazing.

I for one can't wait to see the faces (especially the JOO's) when the shit hit's the fan, & we all see what's been going on behind the scenes.

I for one, will not be here (EU/US) so unfortunatel, you will not hear me screaming "I/we fucking told You so.

Haha.......

Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
sorry tranny fucker but I do not condone gimmicks

plus my reptilian posts are much more specific and in depth

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
diana was hot, i'd slip her the one eyed trouser snake anytime  ;)

175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
sorry tranny fucker but I do not condone gimmicks

Let's not get into psycho-sexual conditioning Sev.
Let us get those pics of you with, how many girls under the age of 8 ??
Growth/noob loves me