tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Getbiggers Ruining the Board...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »
do you want a tissue?

body88

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 11:03:56 AM »
One of the most fun and interesting things about getbig is when members post pictures of themselves.  Of course there will always be some flaming involved and things of that nature, but it is to the point that it almost causes people to not post pictures again. 

Take guys like alnassak... he posts pics, and get hit HARD.  regardless of what everyone says his attitude is, he had the balls to post pics.  more than most of getbig can say.  it is the same for a lot of others here.  if they throw up pics, there is a 20 page thread of beat downs which just causes them to leave, or not post again. 

I enjoy a little bit of joking and putdowns as well, but there needs to be some commonsense about it.  if you take it too far, then there wont be people to flame b/c they wont post a pic.  already this happens...most of getbig leaves behind their screen, knowing they can never post a pic for fear of losing all getbig credibility.  these are usually the worst flamers too...which is pathetic...

Every few months someone posts something like this.  Everything you just said is never going to happen and you are going to get ripped in this thread.  If you want what you outlined in your book, you have to go to a board like MD or Mayham.  What you described is what makes getbig - getbig.

The board is not ruined.....it's been growing for years.   I love how you have 600 posts and think you know how things should be done, lol.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »
alnassak did take a beating in that thread
Air Falcon

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »
One of the most fun and interesting things about getbig is when members post pictures of themselves.  Of course there will always be some flaming involved and things of that nature, but it is to the point that it almost causes people to not post pictures again. 

Take guys like alnassak... he posts pics, and get hit HARD.  regardless of what everyone says his attitude is, he had the balls to post pics.  more than most of getbig can say.  it is the same for a lot of others here.  if they throw up pics, there is a 20 page thread of beat downs which just causes them to leave, or not post again. 

I enjoy a little bit of joking and putdowns as well, but there needs to be some commonsense about it.  if you take it too far, then there wont be people to flame b/c they wont post a pic.  already this happens...most of getbig leaves behind their screen, knowing they can never post a pic for fear of losing all getbig credibility.  these are usually the worst flamers too...which is pathetic...

Dude, this is part of the getbig catch 22/paradox. If you think you are doing ok and making progress everyone tells you you look like shit, if you say you look like shit yourself, people say you are too negative; getbig=can't win either way, not that I am complaining...I know I look like shit.
I hate the State.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »

wtf kinda gay shit is this

dude, get laid
stop worrying about what happens on a interweb message forum

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »
I know I look like shit.

Don't be too negative, dude.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »

Every few months someone posts something like this.  Everything you just said is never going to happen and you are going to get ripped in this thread.  If you want what you outlined in your book, you have to go to a board like MD or Mayham.  What you described is what makes getbig - getbig.

The board is not ruined.....it's been growing for years.   I love how you have 600 posts and think you know how things should be done, lol.

KQFT
I hate the State.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »
If he'd skip that nutcrunching blue thong.....
from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 11:10:41 AM »
Don't be too negative, dude.

LOL ;D
I hate the State.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »
wtf kinda gay shit is this

dude, get laid
stop worrying about what happens on a interweb message forum

damn right, if you want people to blow smoke up your ass about how great you look in your underwear in a pic taken on your phone go to one of the other sites, getbig = the harsh reality
Thunderdome approved

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »
Hahahha.   This is the circus........man.  We come here to laugh.  And everyone gets their turn....... 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 11:12:38 AM »
People should know what they get themselves into before jumping into something.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 11:12:47 AM »
damn right, if you want people to blow smoke up your ass about how great you look in your underwear in a pic taken on your phone go to one of the other sites, getbig = the harsh reality

MFQFT
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »
Mars can un-gay a thread pretty quick. ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 11:15:02 AM »
I hate the State.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »

pw3nd

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 11:16:09 AM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:25 AM »
the board title clearly states gossip and opinion

TruthHurts

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:35 AM »
everybody get it on here    even alex23 gets criticism and he have the perfect alpha male physique

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:48 AM »
the problem is that there is no in between, you either get your ass kissed in bb.com. or you get your ass whipped in getbig.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 11:18:39 AM »
the problem is that there is not in between, you either get your ass kissed in bb.com. or you get your ass whipped in getbig.

actually, the asskissing is WAYYYY worse at mayhem

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »
everybody get it on here    even alex23 gets criticism and he have the perfect alpha male physique

hi alex