Author Topic: what are some of the funniest things you have seen on the signs of "hobos" and  (Read 1037 times)

ASJChaotic

do you ever actually pay/help them?

Here are some I have seen: "Too proud to work, Too honest to steal, please help"
and "travelers need money for food and beer"

Ofcourse I don't give those people money, but if I see someone really in need or help in downtown or something I do give
them money :-[

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
You'd be AMAZED at how much some of these fuckers cash in per day. Don't be surprised if the poor flea stricken beggar is a scam artist.

I've read about some cases where these "beggars" bring in about 400-500 dollars per day in bigger cities.
from incomplete data

ASJChaotic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I don't mind the beggars if they stay out of the way and allow you to approach them if needed.

When they block my path in any way or enter the 10-foot personal space radius as i walk out of a grocery store, it's a whole nother matter.  I usually tall them to back the F up in a really aggressive way, and really wouldn't hesitate to assault them.  Really.  It's that disrespectful to get that close to a stranger while begging.

Plus they always slur some bullshit story about just needing $10 to pick up their wife from the hospital, etc... ya see the same bum in the same parking lot for 3 weeks, same story.  I would seriously stomp an aggressive beggar and not feel bad at all.  pauper-induced meltdown.

ASJChaotic

You'd be AMAZED at how much some of these fuckers cash in per day. Don't be surprised if the poor flea stricken beggar is a scam artist.

I've read about some cases where these "beggars" bring in about 400-500 dollars per day in bigger cities.

yeah bro, I know, I saw it on Spkike Tv's manswers
they make alot of money, it's their "Job"
and it pays more than alot more than the people who actually have an actual job  :-X

ASJChaotic

I don't mind the beggars if they stay out of the way and allow you to approach them if needed.

When they block my path in any way or enter the 10-foot personal space radius as i walk out of a grocery store, it's a whole nother matter.  I usually tall them to back the F up in a really aggressive way, and really wouldn't hesitate to assault them.  Really.  It's that disrespectful to get that close to a stranger while begging.

Plus they always slur some bullshit story about just needing $10 to pick up their wife from the hospital, etc... ya see the same bum in the same parking lot for 3 weeks, same story.  I would seriously stomp an aggressive beggar and not feel bad at all.  pauper-induced meltdown.

hahaha way to let us know how you feel Rob, tell them you posess guns and you are not afraid to use them  ;D ;D ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

I knew this guy once who was a professional panhandler. He worked it just like a normal job, would stand out on various corners from 9 til 5 pm and when 5 o'clock rolled around he would walk a few blocks to where his brand new truck was parked (he would by a new truck every 2 years) and drive home just in time for supper with his family.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hahaha way to let us know how you feel Rob, tell them you posess guns and you are not afraid to use them  ;D ;D ;D

ya know, in my 12 years of carrying a firearm with the permit, the only time I've ever had to let my weapon be seen by another person was this tall homeless prick on a bike in the parking lot of a Jo-Anne Fabric.  (Dont ask me why any straight male would be there)

He asked for $, I said a firm no.  He dropped his bike and said "Don't be a dick man, I really have some problems and just need 5 bucks."  Got all up in my space.  Had to pull it from the holster and tell him to get the F outta here

ASJChaotic

ya know, in my 12 years of carrying a firearm with the permit, the only time I've ever had to let my weapon be seen by another person was this tall homeless prick on a bike in the parking lot of a Jo-Anne Fabric.  (Dont ask me why any straight male would be there)

He asked for $, I said a firm no.  He dropped his bike and said "Don't be a dick man, I really have some problems and just need 5 bucks."  Got all up in my space.  Had to pull it from the holster and tell him to get the F outta here

:o

Hardcore, all the way hardcore.  8)
What was his reaction after he saw the gun? lol  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V

Awesome man, what a way to make an uncomfortable situation dangerous.
from incomplete data

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Awesome man, what a way to make an uncomfortable situation dangerous.

I'd say a 6 foot 6 homeless crazy bearded fvcker moving aggressively at me in an empty parking lot as I sat in my vehicle was already dangerous.

In Florida, castle doctrine extends to your vehicle.  Thank God he was smart enough to stop at that point.  Not trying to be a hardass, there are lots of pricks out there always trying to prove themselves with guns.  However, when an aggressive stranger comes at you that quickly and you cannot retreat, protecting yourself is within your right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What was his reaction after he saw the gun? lol  ;D

he got back on his bike and left.  In south Florida, the bums are disgusting and very common.  Some are legit crazy vets, but most are junkies.  pandhandling outside the liquor store or pharmacy all day.

ASJChaotic

he got back on his bike and left.  In south Florida, the bums are disgusting and very common.  Some are legit crazy vets, but most are junkies.  pandhandling outside the liquor store or pharmacy all day.

Here we are not allowed to carry guns, so I will have to deal with them with my crazy Kung Fu skills  8)  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
I'd say a 6 foot 6 homeless crazy bearded fvcker moving aggressively at me in an empty parking lot as I sat in my vehicle was already dangerous.

In Florida, castle doctrine extends to your vehicle.  Thank God he was smart enough to stop at that point.  Not trying to be a hardass, there are lots of pricks out there always trying to prove themselves with guns.  However, when an aggressive stranger comes at you that quickly and you cannot retreat, protecting yourself is within your right.

Yeah I see what you're saying but I just think the whole "I'm threatened - it's my right to pull my gun" shit is dangerous for everyone involved. He had not even laid a hand on you or made any verbal threats, if anyone made that situation a potentially lethal one it was you.
from incomplete data

ASJChaotic

Yeah I see what you're saying but I just think the whole "I'm threatened - it's my right to pull my gun" shit is dangerous for everyone involved. He had not even laid a hand on you or made any verbal threats, if anyone made that situation a potentially lethal one it was you.

If you think that's bad, how about Dov, he carries a gun to the gym  ???  :o
wants to have it while doing squats to shoot people who watch  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V

sorry, but by the time you get into a rasslin match with a junkie/HIV/HepC/whatever tall crazy guy, your life is already in danger.

Dude had beelined his bike 300 feet to jump off it and walk at me very fast.  Never pointed it.  Just pulled it to my side and told him to go.  Had he kept walking, yeah, I would have fired.  But any tall crazy junkie who puts himself in that situation really deserves it, and yeah, the law is on your side in FL in that situation.

You hope that crazy junkies wouldn't put their hands on your, but it could happen.