Author Topic: Lying about being natural  (Read 13295 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Lying about being natural
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2009, 01:30:56 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

falcon looking handsome here.

too bad he has lost his mind lately.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2009, 01:34:40 PM »

I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »
Crotch...sounding a little mini-meltish here.
haha, I haven't heard that term yet.
I almost put meltdown at the end, but figured someone would do it for me.
N

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
Oh yes. A lot thin?
Your prejudice toward asians are pathetic. I saw some asian natural monsters in my life. And you dont know them.
And my cycle was 1993.
And you still think i am lot smaller?(No pump at all in this pic)

smaller than croach! better muscle than croach !

whats so hard to understand? you have better muscle than him ,,more foundation ,,better maturity ,,more  symetric more balance ,,but! hes bigger due to hormonization in process,,

not thinner,,,smaller and less thick,,but better which is weird because you havent used hormones in many years and he is a user,,which means his so called genetic is ...marvelous
fallen angel

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2009, 02:44:44 PM »
As gh15 says there is no way that someone who is 5'7 or 5'8 over 190 under 10% bf without being on hormones, but why do so many decide to lie about this???

Point and case.

Yes, it is possible to be 5'7 or 5'8 over 190 under 10% bf. without drugs.

8)
Gracie Rules

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »
Croatch is funny, big, and has backed up his claims. 

He has vids, pics, etc.  I.E....proof

This video still cracks me up!

The guy is pure genious. 
Are you calling me gay?!
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »
smaller than croach! better muscle than croach !

whats so hard to understand? you have better muscle than him ,,more foundation ,,better maturity ,,more  symetric more balance ,,but! hes bigger due to hormonization in process,,

not thinner,,,smaller and less thick,,but better which is weird because you havent used hormones in many years and he is a user,,which means his so called genetic is ...marvelous
Better maturity, foundation, symmetry?

Man, you really just type to type and have no basis for your comments.  I've been lifting for 17 years, 15 years ago I tried one 2 month cycle, then over 7 years later....went from 150lbs to over 200lbs lean with NO drugs....give it a rest bro.  You have no clue what you're saying.

Kyomu probably has been lifting for fewer years, if anything....or the same amount of time.  He looks great and has made awesome improvements, without drugs.  I give him credit.

Foundation, maturity? haha

N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »

Man, you really just type to type and have no basis for your comments.  I've been lifting for 17 years, 15 years ago I tried one 2 month cycle, then over 7 years later....went from 150lbs to over 200lbs lean with NO drugs....give it a rest bro.  You have no clue what you're saying.

Kyomu probably has been lifting for fewer years, if anything....or the same amount of time.  He looks great and has made awesome improvements, without drugs.  I give him credit.

NO. Kanjimaster has been lifting for over 20 years.
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »

he look 10 times better than you and youre hormonized,,there is a list of guys on this board that are same as you :

mesomorph
simply
his wall brother
jef rodrigez
you ofcourse...
the crazy fella who screams everytime he lift ,,a kid,, i forgot his name claim natural has 6 feet  fella compete natural

anyways all of you have a king ,,the king is skip lacour ,,he is the reason for your being now days,,that is why i always fought him inorder to save as many misgusded souls like yourself and the other i mentioned,,

and yes your years training dont change a thing,,youre a shrimp on hormones,,you cant  compete ,,you did cycles with your own admitance now....,,once you go that route you never stop..

the shirts you wear are most likley always the arrogant ones with the saying you buy in walmart or the supplemtn shiney shirts,,it is quite sad if you ask me because on one hand you made me so rich  that i can practically sit and do nothing all day long ,,,but on the other hand what did you achieve?

ask yourself this before you go to sleep,,what did you achieve with all the shit you bought? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

you achieved low body fat at 190lb but you didnt do shit with it !

and yoru responde to hormones is average at best,,the asian fella would blow you out of the water if he got back on anything because he blow you with out anything,,take a look at him he may be smaller but he has more of a bodybulder physiqe youll ever have

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »
cause then somebody can't say why don't you look like jay cutler if you juice, I would be much bigger on the juice than you, you haven't grown as much as I thought you would on steroids etc etc.

TEAM Nasser

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2009, 04:15:04 PM »

he look 10 times better than you and youre hormonized,,there is a list of guys on this board that are same as you :

mesomorph
simply
his wall brother
jef rodrigez
you ofcourse...
the crazy fella who screams everytime he lift ,,a kid,, i forgot his name claim natural has 6 feet  fella compete natural

anyways all of you have a king ,,the king is skip lacour ,,he is the reason for your being now days,,that is why i always fought him inorder to save as many misgusded souls like yourself and the other i mentioned,,

and yes your years training dont change a thing,,youre a shrimp on hormones,,you cant  compete ,,you did cycles with your own admitance now....,,once you go that route you never stop..

the shirts you wear are most likley always the arrogant ones with the saying you buy in walmart or the supplemtn shiney shirts,,it is quite sad if you ask me because on one hand you made me so rich  that i can practically sit and do nothing all day long ,,,but on the other hand what did you achieve?

ask yourself this before you go to sleep,,what did you achieve with all the shit you bought? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

you achieved low body fat at 190lb but you didnt do shit with it !

and yoru responde to hormones is average at best,,the asian fella would blow you out of the water if he got back on anything because he blow you with out anything,,take a look at him he may be smaller but he has more of a bodybulder physiqe youll ever have

gh15 approved
Achieve?  Maybe our definition of achievement is different.  I don't view posing in a thong as an "achievement".  Why?  Because ANYONE can do it.  I don't need a medal on my wall that says "3rd place finisher Lightweight Division" to have a sense of accomplishment.  If you do, that's great...but let's not fool ourselves into thinking you achieve something by gaining muscle mass on drugs.
All the things I've bought...for what, being healthier?  Glutamine, protein powder? haha, You're shot.  I don't sport a BSN shirt or ZERO to JACKED shirt.  This is usually worn by juicers who support the "hardcore" movement.   ::)
You're whole world revolves around injections and how tight your hamstrings look for your next show.  This whole thing has never appealed to me, never will.  It just seems pointless.  If you compete, that's great, do what you love.  Anytime someone comes up to me and ask, "Do you compete?"  I reply, "Why?"  A bunch of drugged up tools trying to impress a crowd of schmoes.  Plus, it's a talentless venture.
I say, try competing in something that requires skill.

On the hormonized.  How are you so sure I take drugs?  Because there's no way you can be 200lbs @7%. ::)  You're a sad man with a drug problem with only memories of schmoes praising you.  I'm unimpressed.

I think achievement, I think about great musicians, actors, artists...you know, real achievements. ;)  Guy who takes drugs for 20 years...not on my list, or most people's for that matter.

Be well.

N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »
No, man!  I find this vid hilarious.  very creative.  you seem like you would be a funny guy to hang around with in real life.  keep making the vids, they are great stuff.
Oh come on, you couldn't see the sarcasm joke there...haha 1800LOVEMEN?
Dude, that video was so fucking gay, I couldn't stop laughing after I made it.
No, in real life I'm boring.  Only on youtube am I somewhat amusing, when you're bored.
Thanks.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »
I DID see the sarcasm there, thats what made the video funny  ;D

I actually sent that vid to a bunch of my friends.  one of the funniest vids ive watched
No, I meant sarcasm in my post...haha, same thing.
"Are you tired of gay singles bars?  Do you want a real man?"
hahah
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
No, I meant sarcasm in my post...haha, same thing.
"Are you tired of gay singles bars?  Do you want a real man?"
hahah

Your skydiving vids = really cool.

Ever considered trying a wingsuit?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »

Your skydiving vids = really cool.

Ever considered trying a wingsuit?
I'd rather freefly.  A wingsuit would be fun I'm sure, but no comparison for me.  Not many people wingsuit and it's a usually a flock dive, instead of changing HD/Sit orientation.  A much longer freefall though.  You're probably going 80mph down, instead of 160mph freeflying.  Also, with my limited mobility from lifting, being webbed up and reaching for a pilot chute doesn't sound good..hahah
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2009, 06:25:16 PM »
I'd rather freefly.  A wingsuit would be fun I'm sure, but no comparison for me.  Not many people wingsuit and it's a usually a flock dive, instead of changing HD/Sit orientation.  A much longer freefall though.  You're probably going 80mph down, instead of 160mph freeflying.  Also, with my limited mobility from lifting, being webbed up and reaching for a pilot chute doesn't sound good..hahah

Check these crazy vikings in a wingsuit, especially near the end:

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2009, 06:51:45 PM »
Check these crazy vikings in a wingsuit, especially near the end:

Proximity flying.  You want to have at least a few hundred wingsuit jumps, before doing a base jump in one.  Then hundreds of base jumps, before even thinking of doing that one...haha
Pretty awesome stuff, for sure.  Jeb Corliss jumps at my dropzone quite a bit.  We'll see if he lands one without a parachute in the next 2 years.  I spoke with Luigi Cani, who has some awesome stunts himself and said he wouldn't even think of it.  Should be interesting.
N

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2009, 11:26:03 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2009, 11:30:18 PM »

all paint thinner and crack.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2009, 11:32:40 PM »
Proximity flying.  You want to have at least a few hundred wingsuit jumps, before doing a base jump in one.  Then hundreds of base jumps, before even thinking of doing that one...haha
Pretty awesome stuff, for sure.  Jeb Corliss jumps at my dropzone quite a bit.  We'll see if he lands one without a parachute in the next 2 years.  I spoke with Luigi Cani, who has some awesome stunts himself and said he wouldn't even think of it.  Should be interesting.

Nice! Wasnt Luigi Cani on that show "Stunt Junkies" some time back?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2009, 11:53:03 PM »
Nice! Wasnt Luigi Cani on that show "Stunt Junkies" some time back?

Yeah, he was staying at my buddy's house, so I was talking with him for an hour or so on a few things.  One of which was the wingsuit project.  Nice guy.  Only a few base jumps, but more of a canopy pilot.  He's landed a 37 sq ft canopy...haha, it looks like a napkin or something.
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2009, 12:01:36 AM »
Yeah, he was staying at my buddy's house, so I was talking with him for an hour or so on a few things.  One of which was the wingsuit project.  Nice guy.  Only a few base jumps, but more of a canopy pilot.  He's landed a 37 sq ft canopy...haha, it looks like a napkin or something.

Nuts guy! Debussey has just heard about him + saw him on stunt junkies once.

Even though Debussey = a mongolid retard in a mental asylum, it has always wanted to eventually become a skilled wingsuit BASE jumber :o

Have you been to any of the big jumping places in the US? How effective do you think such places are in terms of number of jumps/day?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2009, 12:13:40 AM »

Nuts guy! Debussey has just heard about him + saw him on stunt junkies once.

Even though Debussey = a mongolid retard in a mental asylum, it has always wanted to eventually become a skilled wingsuit BASE jumber :o

Have you been to any of the big jumping places in the US? How effective do you think such places are in terms of number of jumps/day?
Big dropzones?  Yeah, Perris, CA.  You can get off 10 jumps a day there, easily.
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »
No drugs used to reach this.  205lbs...@7%.

I have another shot where I weight 150lbs.  I went from that to 200+ with ZERO drugs.

I have to disagree, Croatch.

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that you gained 40+ pounds in one summer of using steroids many years ago?

You changed that 'natural baseline' that you have to work with for the rest of your life.  I"m sure someone else can locate the research that details how the nucleus of a great deal of cells remain large after the cycle, even if you remain natural forever.  Also something about the cell wall.  I wish I had that article.

Anyway, if a guy runs a cycle and adds 40 pounds, he has a new baseline.  You are now able to reach that same "previously held level" without much problem.  You are able to get 10, or 20, or 30 pounds bigger today because you did blow up like crazy that summer.

Just my 2 cents.  You're a hilarious guy and your videos are great.  But I think you believe you have the same baseline as everyone else - as a guy who gained 40 pounds on gear - i don't think you do.  I think you changed your starting line forever.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »
Big dropzones?  Yeah, Perris, CA.  You can get off 10 jumps a day there, easily.

Sweet!! What = the cost per jump in a place like that? Around 25USD?