Author Topic: Lying about being natural  (Read 13592 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Lying about being natural
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2009, 06:43:31 AM »
Rodriguez=natural, imo.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2009, 06:52:59 AM »
Changing my tune? Well to say that sharia would make UK exactly like it was in the middle ages is a bit foolish, the issues I'm referring to are about social relationships and politics. Obviously other things may stay the same although I doubt they will progress the way they have without Sharia influence.

thats better - some sense at last.

Dubai is right next to the sea and started out as a small fisherman's town and it would pretty much have stayed the same without the oil money. There has been no reason to populate the inland deserts in america except for places such Las Vegas where a special interest made it possible to do so. Your argument is stupid, it's like saying a banana is yellow because a grapefruit is orange.

this sticks of stupidity of the highest order. think before you post.

The example I chose is obviously a bit mild but it's a GREAT indicator of the kind of society the UAE really is. The way women(and men in some cases) are treated is in fact barbaric and backwards. As I've said, why don't you and your presumed girlfriend go down there and have a honeymoon or is that too much to ask of anyone to tolerate?

the UAE is ranked 31st in the human development program - higher than countries like portugal, czech republic, russia, poland to name but a few  ::)

I'm not a cultural relativist and I do think certain cultures are better than others. Islam is close to the bottom of my list. You see here in europe you CAN show whatever gross or offending image you'd like without barbaric repercussions. Oh wait, the danish cartoons spurred a wave of violence in muslims all over the world, nevermind.
if i drew pictures of your mom fucking a goat and posted in in a national newspaper you'd be pretty pissed too. Those pictures insulted an entire religion, obviously people were pissed  ::)

Like what? Give specific examples.

it's tougher on criminals, we'd have less murderers etc walking the streets.

And for western technology being in the middle east oh please, are you really that stupid? 99,99% of all those inventions comes from a westernized europe, america and asian. Islamic nations are pathetic in scientific advancements. They just happen to have the money in some places to benefit from the western inventions.

and ? read my earlier post. if they had no oil they too would we advanced in these areas - the fact you think otherwise shows your ignorance.

And I love it when blindfolded religious apologists go around and say that everyone criticizing a religion are ignorant, fuckin hypocrites.

if the cap fits ........................ ..
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2009, 07:13:36 AM »
this sticks of stupidity of the highest order. think before you post.
the UAE is ranked 31st in the human development program - higher than countries like portugal, czech republic, russia, poland to name but a few  ::)
if i drew pictures of your mom fucking a goat and posted in in a national newspaper you'd be pretty pissed too. Those pictures insulted an entire religion, obviously people were pissed  ::)

it's tougher on criminals, we'd have less murderers etc walking the streets.

and ? read my earlier post. if they had no oil they too would we advanced in these areas - the fact you think otherwise shows your ignorance.
if the cap fits ........................ ..

Ugh, you're hopeless.

Ok tell me how Dubai would have evolved so much without the oil money, please do.

What was the criteria for the Human dev. program? Human rights and equal treatment for all genders and sexualities?

The violence spurred by the danish cartoons showed us yet again how fuckin stupid and dangerous Islam can be. You do know that most of these violent sprees and threats were initiated with false propaganda egged on by sharia nuthugging imams? It goes to show you that how easily that the power of authority islam claims to have can turn moderate muslims into butthurt rioting monkeys without questioning.
I honestly can't see how ordinary europeans can start rioting over a fucking cartoon, I really can't.

The punishment vs. crime issue, it's obvious that you're ignorant there as well. It has been shown over and over again that a harsher punishment does not prevent crime, it has everything to do with culture, economics and social infrastructure.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2009, 07:19:14 AM »
No drugs used to reach this.  205lbs...@7%.
You and many other on this site and in general, are sad.  Zero faith in their own genetics or that you can achieve pretty good results....naturally, or without drugs.
I have another shot where I weight 150lbs.  I went from that to 200+ with ZERO drugs.

If you subscribe to this clown gh15's postings, you accept mediocrity.  I know firsthand, it's possible to put on 40lbs on your own.  It's this typical mentality that surrounds fools who train at Gold's Gym...haha, pathetic.
Look at Kyomu...no drugs, good results.  Another "genetic wonder".  No, it's called heart and years of dedication.  This is something most can NOT do, hence rampant drug use in gyms today.
Damn great mass with condition.
You surely have potential to kick some juicers in the contest.

P.S. Hoiw is the sales of the mostmakers? ;D Did you make new commercial crip? ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »
Rodriguez=natural, imo.

Im sorry, you must have the wrong thread.

This is the sharia laws & Dubai thread.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2009, 07:23:47 AM »
Im sorry, you must have the wrong thread.

This is the sharia laws & Dubai thread.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2009, 07:24:50 AM »
Looks natural to me.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2009, 07:24:58 AM »
remember friend,,you show picture isolated in time frame of unknown circumstances,,pictures are illusions to begin with ,,now since i am professional and dealt with it long time i can tell you many things about you ,,

number 1. you are a liar

number 2. in this picture you are 6-7 % true at around 195-200 lb in am but! you been on hormones,,this phsyqi had testosterone in it and good cycles of anabolic steroids,,trust me friend ,,this is average gym rat phsyiqe ,,,the thickness you bring is from hormonization ,,the delt pec connection has the thickness that median level hormonization brings as in mg not grams but still hormoization in process,,

you may not have used gh but you are very femiliar with aas,,you have used them ,,you still using them,,and with out it you are 165-170 with a lot more than 6% bodyfat ,,as i said before you are the type of physiqe that would be 175 lb 10-12% naturally,,nothing more and nothing less

3. kyomi did do one cycle of aas his own admitance,,he has been clean since and it showes,,he is a LOT less thick than you and a lot smaller than you ,,why? because youre a liar and an hormonized gym rat
dismissed

gh15 approved
Oh yes. A lot thin?
Your prejudice toward asians are pathetic. I saw some asian natural monsters in my life. And you dont know them.
And my cycle was 1993.
And you still think i am lot smaller?(No pump at all in this pic)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2009, 07:41:23 AM »
Oh yes. A lot thin?
Your prejudice toward asians are pathetic. I saw some asian natural monsters in my life. And you dont know them.
And my cycle was 1993.

Is that Jay behind you?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2009, 07:42:17 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2009, 07:44:00 AM »
Is that Jay behind you?
I look more aesthetic than him there! 8)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2009, 07:44:32 AM »
Looks natural to me.

And here I thought I was the only one that cooked in the shower.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2009, 07:49:27 AM »
And here I thought I was the only one that cooked in the shower.

He spends all his money on food, that's why he lives in a single room apartment. He eats, washes, trains and sleeps there.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »
He spends all his money on food, that's why he lives in a single room apartment. He eats, washes, trains and sleeps there.
If he really does that, he can be my teacher of life.  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2009, 07:53:29 AM »
If he really does that, he can be my teacher of life.  8)

;D ;D

Cuts the rent.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2009, 07:54:25 AM »
If gh15 says it, it must be fact. ::)

I can get @5%bf 200lbs at 5' 7 1/2" with no drugs.  I guess he's wrong.

The only reason for someone to lie about this, would be to profit financially.  Or to get off on winning some pointless natural show?

The whole "he who screams loudest", is the funniest nonsense ever.

you are on drugs

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2009, 08:06:14 AM »
you didn't say sharia laws are midieval you said it would revert the uk to the middle ages.  ::)

however even if you take away the oil money yes it would have slightly more desert, but how does that make a country midieval?

arizona, new mexico, nevada all are covered by large expanses of desert - would you call them midieval ?

as for human rights, lots of westerners live and work in dubai quite happily, how do you explain this?

also can you explain to me how the uk would decend into a midieval society by the implementation of sharia law ?

You take away the oil and the middle east is a poverty stricken shithole.

and nice CGI pics........ do any of those buildings actually exist?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2009, 08:06:55 AM »
Try to teach that to the muslims.  ;D ;D

I hate the State.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2009, 08:15:10 AM »
i have personally witnessed couples kissing in Dubai, i have seen with my own sexy two eyes women dressed up like whores walking in dubai's malls and no one ever says anything. if you plan to go to a beach, you will see women in bikinis, and that's not private beaches that I'm talking about.

did you know that in Dubai if you are caught horrasing a female you get fined 5000dhs wich is about 1300$. you guys have to wake up, women are getting every right there is, i sometimes feel that women surpass men in some "rights" in life.

and the same goes to some of the Arab countries. you will only have problems with an issue like the mentioned girl picture on a treadmill in Saudi Arabia, such an incident can NEVER happen anywhere but here.

Muslims have only evolved when they took the RIGHT teachings of Islam into action. they have been in a downfall ever since they stopped, all the wrong actions which you see in the media are from the wrong teachings. Muslims do not follow the same teaching, some are shia and they are divided into many imams, same goes for sunnis. if you ever hear in the news about Islam(mostly negative), you will know it's a Muslim but you will never know what he believes in, hence the stereotyping.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2009, 08:22:34 AM »
You take away the oil and the middle east is a poverty stricken shithole.

and nice CGI pics........ do any of those buildings actually exist?

you can't take away the no.1 resource and wonder what will happen. we live in a dessert, you can not grow crops or do anything other than buy sheep and follow the herd. the western world has all the other natural resources that we don't have such as water(rain,lakes), trees, crops, and even flat land and good weather. take away everything we have which is only oil and let's see how you'll do with nothing as well.

here are some real pictures of Dubai:

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2009, 08:29:34 AM »
you can't take away the no.1 resource and wonder what will happen. we live in a dessert, you can not grow crops or do anything other than buy sheep and follow the herd. the western world has all the other natural resources that we don't have such as water(rain,lakes), trees, crops, and even flat land and good weather. take away everything we have which is only oil and let's see how you'll do with nothing as well.

Sounds tasty...
I hate the State.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »
Sounds tasty...

you got me!   :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2009, 08:49:08 AM »
Oh yes. A lot thin?
And my cycle was 1993.

I hate the State.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2009, 08:54:04 AM »

Thanx. I saved it in the harddisc. ;)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »
If gh15 says it, it must be fact. ::)

I can get @5%bf 200lbs at 5' 7 1/2" with no drugs.  I guess he's wrong.

The only reason for someone to lie about this, would be to profit financially.  Or to get off on winning some pointless natural show?

The whole "he who screams loudest", is the funniest nonsense ever.

I laugh at the lack of consistency in your arguments.

YOU believe that "the person who screams loudest" is a stupid argument.

Granted. I agree with.

But you also claim that people would lie for money and a trophy?

I disagree with you.

Why because YOU wouldn't? Because that's YOUR logic?

Some people will do some very slimy things--and some people would never.

Some people will be extremely honest and dedicated to what they want to do--some wouldn't.