Author Topic: Lying about being natural  (Read 13572 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Lying about being natural
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2009, 04:57:25 AM »
please explain to me how having oil money stops a country being ' middle aged'  ::)

Because their whole production revolves around oil. Muslim countries without oil in general = doing very poorly in science and production and this can not be attributed just to "other factors".

And more importantly: if you look at what the sharia law says, it is a medevil useless construct that = outdated long time ago. If you really think it = useable, then move to "KSA" and enjoy yourself. 8)

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 04:58:05 AM »
As gh15 says there is no way that someone who is 5'7 or 5'8 over 190 under 10% bf without being on hormones, but why do so many decide to lie about this???

Point and case.

If he is 5"8 he isn't anything close to 190 in that photo.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 04:59:19 AM »
Irrelevant for body composition

wavelength approved

You own bitches with your big cock! 8)

this is true, but puffy nipples detract from the front naked pics..but once they see my cock size they are truly impressed.

I wonder if I would be GH approved if I posted a pic?
I

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2009, 04:59:30 AM »
If he is 5"8 he isn't anything close to 190 in that photo.

wavelength and gh15 approved
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2009, 04:59:54 AM »
Infrastructure/economics and social politics/culture are two very different things.

You tried to refute my argument that sharia laws are medieval by posting a bunch of Dubai pics and I say that those buildings wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the oil money. Take away the oil and that place would still be a desert.

And just because that place happens to be cool architecture wise doesn't mean it cares about human rights. Try being a woman and live down there, or why not a homosexual.

you didn't say sharia laws are midieval you said it would revert the uk to the middle ages.  ::)

however even if you take away the oil money yes it would have slightly more desert, but how does that make a country midieval?

arizona, new mexico, nevada all are covered by large expanses of desert - would you call them midieval ?

as for human rights, lots of westerners live and work in dubai quite happily, how do you explain this?

also can you explain to me how the uk would decend into a midieval society by the implementation of sharia law ?
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2009, 05:02:07 AM »
you didn't say sharia laws are midieval you said it would revert the uk to the middle ages.  ::)

however even if you take away the oil money yes it would have slightly more desert, but how does that make a country midieval?

arizona, new mexico, nevada all are covered by large expanses of desert - would you call them midieval ?

as for human rights, lots of westerners live and work in dubai quite happily, how do you explain this?

also can you explain to me how the uk would decend into a midieval society by the implementation of sharia law ?

Do I honestly need to bother with this? I'm not trying to cop out here, I'm just curios if this is a joke or not?
from incomplete data

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2009, 05:03:09 AM »

most of time the westerners get treated much better then their own citizens. if they want to have their beach where their women can sunbath in bikini they can have it, they just make a privat beach for them.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2009, 05:08:05 AM »

Because their whole production revolves around oil. Muslim countries without oil in general = doing very poorly in science and production and this can not be attributed just to "other factors".

And more importantly: if you look at what the sharia law says, it is a medevil useless construct that = outdated long time ago. If you really think it = useable, then move to "KSA" and enjoy yourself. 8)

::)

Every major industrial country in the world revolves around oil. If the oil dried up, every country would suffer.

you are also making assumptions about sharia that are groundless.

Do I honestly need to bother with this? I'm not trying to cop out here, I'm just curios if this is a joke or not?

no you need not bother, you clearly have an irrational hatred for something you do not know enough about. i understand it will just be more of the same if you continue.
175lbs by 31st July

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2009, 05:11:46 AM »
::)

Every major industrial country in the world revolves around oil. If the oil dried up, every country would suffer.

you are also making assumptions about sharia that are groundless.

Your first sentence really makes no sense in the context we are discussing. Either you are playing stupid as a hoax, or your brain = fried.

The assumptions about sharia = not groundless.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2009, 05:17:36 AM »
Your first sentence really makes no sense in the context we are discussing. Either you are playing stupid as a hoax, or your brain = fried.

The assumptions about sharia = not groundless.

how is it not in context ? perhaps you should re-read what you claimed then re-read my post.

its very clear if oil dried up every country will suffer - not only islamic countries.

175lbs by 31st July

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2009, 05:24:50 AM »
how is it not in context ? perhaps you should re-read what you claimed then re-read my post.

its very clear if oil dried up every country will suffer - not only islamic countries.

Debussey said that the muslim countries that do not have oil production = doing very poorly, and if the oil-rich muslim countries had not had the oil in the first place, it = very likely that they'd suffer the same destiny as well. The argument had nothing to do with what would happen if the oil dried up. They.simply.do.not.produ ce.much(besides oil which requires mainly pumping it up and cashing in).nor.do.they.give.the.wo rld.much.innovation.and. this.is.closely.tied.to. their.religion.

Debussey = saying that a society infested with islam = not very positive to progress, especially in science (which has been seen early in christianity as well, up until the scientific revolution). They base their whole understanding of reality on an irrational dogma instead of seeking new and improved ways of seeing the world. Not surprisingly, they are lagging behind in science, ethics and so on.
The avg. spendage on R&D in muslim countries is less than 0,2% of the GDP, while being 4%+ or something in the west. (not completely sure about the exacts, but this is close). This can not be attributed only "poorness" of certain countries.

And at the same time: Basing a law system upon a religious dogma like Islam = a huge way backwards for the west. A system like this = progress frozen.
Sharia law = not a law based upon debate and common sense. It = based on a fairytale religion (and it clearly shows), and Islam = supposed to be "perfect" and changing the laws = not possible. When the sharia law in itself = moronic, how = it useful to implement it?

Too tired to discuss this now, will write something more coherent after some sleep 8) :-*

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2009, 05:37:17 AM »

Debussey said that the muslim countries that do not have oil production = doing very poorly, and if the oil-rich muslim countries had not had the oil in the first place, it = very likely that they'd suffer the same destiny as well. The argument had nothing to do with what would happen if the oil dried up. They.simply.do.not.produ ce.much(besides oil which requires mainly pumping it up and cashing in).nor.do.they.give.the.wo rld.much.innovation.and. this.is.closely.tied.to. their.religion.

Debussey = saying that a society infested with islam = not very positive to progress, especially in science (which has been seen early in christianity as well, up until the scientific revolution). They base their whole understanding of reality on an irrational dogma instead of seeking new and improved ways of seeing the world. Not surprisingly, they are lagging behind in science, ethics and so on.
The avg. spendage on R&D in muslim countries is less than 0,2% of the GDP, while being 4%+ or something in the west. (not completely sure about the exacts, but this is close).

And at the same time: Basing a law system upon a religious dogma like Islam = a huge way backwards for the west.

Too tired to discuss this now, will write something more coherent after some sleep 8) :-*

Debussey's whole point is that most muslim countries

Yes i see what you mean now. However it is normal for a country to rely on an abundant revenue source like oil though, any country would be the same and neglect other areas.

Also as i pointed out in my earlier thread saudi is now looking to diversify as are other countries in the region now they know the oil will run out.

The other r&d areas you talk about from the west have only really been going on since after WW2 - and they didn't have oil to rely on for revenue like the middle eastern countries. If they did they would be behind in other areas too.

Look at china and india, they were behind the rest of the world too, and within the past 10 years they are now the fastest growing economies in the world and are leading the way in many areas of research. They did not/do not have the revenue from oil sales.

i predict the middle eastern countries will be on equal footing, if not leading fields in other areas within 10-20 year at the most.
175lbs by 31st July

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2009, 05:39:41 AM »
Yes i see what you mean now. However it is normal for a country to rely on an abundant revenue source like oil though, any country would be the same and neglect other areas.

Also as i pointed out in my earlier thread saudi is now looking to diversify as are other countries in the region now they know the oil will run out.

The other r&d areas you talk about from the west have only really been going on since after WW2 - and they didn't have oil to rely on for revenue like the middle eastern countries. If they did they would be behind in other areas too.

Look at china and india, they were behind the rest of the world too, and within the past 10 years they are now the fastest growing economies in the world and are leading the way in many areas of research. They did not/do not have the revenue from oil sales.

i predict the middle eastern countries will be on equal footing, if not leading fields in other areas within 10-20 year at the most.

Please update your post to reflect the changes Debussey made to its post.

Hopefully they will be, but it = highly unlikely. Egypt has in many ways become much more religious the last 30 years, and many smart Egypt people = losing hope that science and modernity = coming back to "western levels" in the next decades. This is a trend seen in many of these countries. Perhaps the internet will change it.

Please discuss this further with Nordic Superman, Debussey.needs.sleep. 8)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2009, 05:40:01 AM »
Steroid users will alway lie about their usage.  Why?  Because they are ashamed of how they attained their look.

Whatever way you look at it, they are drug abusers...drug addicts....and that is nothing to be proud of nor be gloating about!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2009, 05:41:30 AM »

this is true, but puffy nipples detract from the front naked pics..but once they see my cock size they are truly impressed.

I wonder if I would be GH approved if I posted a pic?

Go for it...everyone is eventually outed and slammed on getbig...just a matter of time.
I hate the State.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2009, 05:48:43 AM »

Yes I believe they would given enough time. Not necessarily a full reversion but the social relationships/politics wouldn't be far from it. Just look at some of the modern islamic theocracies we currently have, like Iran for example.

Slightly more desert?? Dubai would be nothing without the oil money, you're obviously ignorant on this issue.

You're obviously ignorant about Sharia laws as well. Just here on getbig alone people have told their stories about how backwards Dubai really is. Some dude setting up a new gym in Dubai had to cover up the fitness girl on the packaging of a new treadmill before taking it outside or risk facing legal actions.

When you say most westerners I bet most of them are male.
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2009, 06:02:48 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2009, 06:08:53 AM »
Yes I believe they would given enough time. Not necessarily a full reversion but the social relationships/politics wouldn't be far from it.

already you are changing your tune  ::)

Slightly more desert?? Dubai would be nothing without the oil money, you're obviously ignorant on this issue.

::) and the places i stated ? how are they any different ?

You're obviously ignorant about Sharia laws as well. Just here on getbig alone people have told their stories about how backwards Dubai really is. Some dude setting up a new gym in Dubai had to cover up the fitness girl on the packaging of a new treadmill before taking it outside or risk facing legal actions.

:o those animals. god forbid we ever decend into such barbaric ways  ::)

i know plenty of people who are offended at gratuitous pics - who are you to claim they are backward ?

When you say most westerners I bet most of them are male.

men and women live very happily there.

look you have issues with something that you do not have a real understanding in.

the fact remains that implementation of sharia law in the uk would not turn us midieval or send us back to the middle ages. It would make some things better and some things worse. Our current system isn't perfect either.

personally i would rather keep our current system rather than implement sharia, however i do not think it would be the end of the world if it were, and many things would certainly improve.

As for sharia holding back technology - i don't see how when everything we have in the west can be found in the middle east.

regardless of your feelings - millions are happy living under sharia law.

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2009, 06:16:26 AM »

thank you dk.

i have not forgotten the power of universal loving kindness, i am only trying to get these getbiggers to stop all the hate against islam and muslims.

we are all the same in the end, no matter what colour, religion, political beliefs etc
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2009, 06:17:43 AM »
thank you dk.

i have not forgotten the power of universal loving kindness, i am only trying to get these getbiggers to stop all the hate against islam and muslims.

we are all the same in the end, no matter what colour, religion, political beliefs etc

Try to teach that to the muslims.  ;D ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2009, 06:19:07 AM »
Try to teach that to the muslims.  ;D ;D

fuck you bitch  >:( >:(

:( :-[

sorry.

i forgive you, i know in your heart lies a buddhist who understands.
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2009, 06:27:51 AM »
fuck you bitch  >:( >:(

:( :-[

sorry.

i forgive you, i know in your heart lies a buddhist who understands.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2009, 06:35:53 AM »
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2009, 06:37:57 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2009, 06:38:02 AM »
already you are changing your tune  ::)

Changing my tune? Well to say that sharia would make UK exactly like it was in the middle ages is a bit foolish, the issues I'm referring to are about social relationships and politics. Obviously other things may stay the same although I doubt they will progress the way they have without Sharia influence.

::) and the places i stated ? how are they any different ?

Dubai is right next to the sea and started out as a small fisherman's town and it would pretty much have stayed the same without the oil money. There has been no reason to populate the inland deserts in america except for places such Las Vegas where a special interest made it possible to do so. Your argument is stupid, it's like saying a banana is yellow because a grapefruit is orange.

:o those animals. god forbid we ever decend into such barbaric ways  ::)

The example I chose is obviously a bit mild but it's a GREAT indicator of the kind of society the UAE really is. The way women(and men in some cases) are treated is in fact barbaric and backwards. As I've said, why don't you and your presumed girlfriend go down there and have a honeymoon or is that too much to ask of anyone to tolerate?

i know plenty of people who are offended at gratuitous pics - who are you to claim they are backward ?

I'm not a cultural relativist and I do think certain cultures are better than others. Islam is close to the bottom of my list. You see here in europe you CAN show whatever gross or offending image you'd like without barbaric repercussions. Oh wait, the danish cartoons spurred a wave of violence in muslims all over the world, nevermind.
personally i would rather keep our current system rather than implement sharia, however i do not think it would be the end of the world if it were, and many things would certainly improve.
As for sharia holding back technology - i don't see how when everything we have in the west can be found in the middle east.
regardless of your feelings - millions are happy living under sharia law.

Like what? Give specific examples.

And for western technology being in the middle east oh please, are you really that stupid? 99,99% of all those inventions comes from a westernized europe, america and asian. Islamic nations are pathetic in scientific advancements. They just happen to have the money in some places to benefit from the western inventions.

And I love it when blindfolded religious apologists go around and say that everyone criticizing a religion are ignorant, fuckin hypocrites.
from incomplete data