Author Topic: Pakistan's Nuclear weapons at risk  (Read 2871 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pakistan's Nuclear weapons at risk
« on: May 04, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »
"Senior American officials say they are increasingly concerned Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal may be at risk from a rising Taliban and Al Qaeda insurgency in the vulnerable country, the New York Times reported Monday."

And the liberals are worried about their rights..............

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pakistan's Nuclear weapons at risk
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 11:01:21 AM »
everyone konws the minute the taleban takes over, we bomb the bejesus out of those sites and prepare for a 3rd war.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 11:05:42 AM »
I will say the situation in Pakistan is much more pressing than any damn swine flu pandemic.  That area of the world could erupt in a world war easily.  Add to that the penchant and drum beating of Israel for war with Iran and you have world war three no problem.  Very very scary. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »
"Senior American officials say they are increasingly concerned Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal may be at risk from a rising Taliban and Al Qaeda insurgency in the vulnerable country, the New York Times reported Monday."

And the liberals are worried about their rights..............

the taliban are fundies(ie..i'm a dip shit idiot living in the mountains but i dont bother anyone else) which makes them easy targets as recruting grounds for the taliban (which is a terrorist orginization).
when bush spent the last 4 yrs of his office bombing North pakistan from drones, every bomb killed 2 taliban, 1 al-queda and 50 innocents. You think maaaayyy be if that continued for 4 yrs enough people would get pissed off (family members killed etc) to encourage radicalization?

you answer that one..
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »
the taliban are fundies(ie..i'm a dip shit idiot living in the mountains but i dont bother anyone else) which makes them easy targets as recruting grounds for the taliban (which is a terrorist orginization).
when bush spent the last 4 yrs of his office bombing North pakistan from drones, every bomb killed 2 taliban, 1 al-queda and 50 innocents. You think maaaayyy be if that continued for 4 yrs enough people would get pissed off (family members killed etc) to encourage radicalization?

you answer that one..

iono how about the thousand that where lost on 9/11 hundreds of thousands that lost friends, loved ones etc...did all these ppl turn into terrorist?

Im sure our tatics have contributed to the recruiting of the taliban/AQ but what would you have the US do?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »
I've heard that US/NATO SOF is guarding the sites and I'm sure as soon as India feels that the installations are threatened they'll jump on them or blow them to pieces.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »
iono how about the thousand that where lost on 9/11 hundreds of thousands that lost friends, loved ones etc...did all these ppl turn into terrorist?

Im sure our tatics have contributed to the recruiting of the taliban/AQ but what would you have the US do?

It's in a guys fuck's nature to blow up women and children when one of their family members die. We don't do it because we've moved past the year 1200.

Maybe we should start cutting Taliban heads off and posting videos on the internet.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 11:41:45 AM »

we live in a 1st world country with education

they live in the mountains and crap on the floor and then cover it up with dirt...

seriously ...it actually took for me to point this out and why after 911 folks here didn't turn into terrorists...plus lemme ask you...  if i gave an Evangelist a nuke watcha think he'd do with it?
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:01 AM »

we live in a 1st world country with education

they live in the mountains and crap on the floor and then cover it up with dirt...

seriously ...it actually took for me to point this out and why after 911 folks here didn't turn into terrorists...plus lemme ask you...  if i gave an Evangelist a nuke watcha think he'd do with it?

LOL education and intelligence arent the same thing i dont buy that maybe if you believe they are dumber then we are ok...but i dont think thats the case either. We do have creature comforts that make us content and complacent so i can see that but how many ppl have become suicide bombers over 9/11? NOT ONE

I dont think the vast majority of evangelists would suicide bomb other ppl especially when the target is INNOCENT PPL. The bible says you should not murder so...

You didnt answer my question what would you have the US do?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
LOL education and intelligence arent the same thing i dont buy that

so you dont believe that education makes for better people  and a better society..right..

moving on

I dont think the vast majority of evangelists would suicide bomb other ppl especially when the target is INNOCENT PPL. The bible says you should not murder so...

you dont think...they r simply kept in check by our laws....since they happen to live in the first world...think all you want..

You didnt answer my question what would you have the US do?
we already did do something..the Iraq war..turned out great  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 11:52:23 AM »
Eight international patents in 50 years. Billions of dollars of aid disappeared. The Pakistanis contribute nothing outside of reverse engineering things other people invented. Would there even be a logical debate as to what to do if the Taliban got their hands on nukes?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 11:56:08 AM »
so you dont believe that education makes for better people  and a better society..right..

moving on

you dont think...they r simply kept in check by our laws....since they happen to live in the first world...think all you want..
 we already did do something..the Iraq war..turned out great  :)
LOL see now your being ignorant and a smart ass...

what would you have had america do instead of the actions they took?

No they arent kept in check by our laws if you commit suicide killing someone what laws of ours will effect you?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »

what would you have had america do instead of the actions they took?

your answer
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 12:10:36 PM »

your answer

cliff notes bro im not watching a 10 min clip

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »

there is no cliff notes answer..and i'm not typing 30 lines ..too bad i guess..shrug..
carpe` vaginum!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »
I've heard that US/NATO SOF is guarding the sites and I'm sure as soon as India feels that the installations are threatened they'll jump on them or blow them to pieces.

1)Did you just say "I have heard"

2) Yes they will, give them half a reason.
Growth/noob loves me

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
everyone konws the minute the taleban takes over, we bomb the bejesus out of those sites and prepare for a 3rd war.
I would love to see that, but don't forget who's in charge.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 02:06:27 PM »
More foreign interventionism, more money wasted, more problems...it is a vicious circle.

We intervene>creates problems>we intervene more>creates more problems>we intervene even more>creates even more problems...

All the while blowing untold sums of money...

People complain about the economic crisis...wasting all this money on foreign wars and occupation does NOT help....
I hate the State.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
Didn't you know that war is good for the economy.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »

Epic adult 'ADD' - back of the 'MSG'/Aspartame/'SSRI' meds mate  :'( :'(
Growth/noob loves me

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 02:38:49 PM »
Epic adult 'ADD' - back of the 'MSG'/Aspartame/'SSRI' meds mate  :'( :'(
LOL he wouldnt summarize it why should i watch it  ::) same difference...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
Didn't you know that war is good for the economy.

For SOME people's economy...
I hate the State.