Author Topic: HAMMER-TIME!  (Read 1239 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
HAMMER-TIME!
« on: May 04, 2009, 10:51:07 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: HAMMER-TIME!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »
somebody got some sexy pics of hammers?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
cock hammers ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 11:23:21 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:25:32 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 12:24:46 PM »

Back in the army, they used to run this song into the ground at one club, but they ruined it by splicing the beginning of Klymaxx's "Meeting In The Ladies Room" too early so that you missed the last :90 or so of "U Can't Touch This."  Still, great memories (mammaries)...
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »
Back in the army, they used to run this song into the ground at one club, but they ruined it by splicing the beginning of Klymaxx's "Meeting In The Ladies Room" too early so that you missed the last :90 or so of "U Can't Touch This."  Still, great memories (mammaries)...

haha, I remember when 2 Legit to Quit finally hit Germany.  They had it playing on ALL the tv's in the PX. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
haha, I remember when 2 Legit to Quit finally hit Germany.  They had it playing on ALL the tv's in the PX. 

Funny story...the last year the Redskins won the Super Bowl (91-92 season), they played the Falcons in the divisional round at the old RFK Stadium.  Of course, that was the first year the Falcons started wearing all black, Jerry Glanville was the coach, and Hammer was always on the sidelines and they played "2 Legit 2 Quit."  Well, my daddy got tickets to that game, and the Falcons were talking mad junk during pregame (despite having lost to the Skins 56-17 during the regular season).  They had "2 Legit 2 Quit" playing as the Falcons came out.  Of course, the Skins walked all over Atlanta, and at the 2:00 warning, the people in the pressbox started playing "2 Legit" to mock the Falcons.  Dad said he could see them bitching on the sideline.  hahahahahahahaha
~

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »
Funny story...the last year the Redskins won the Super Bowl (91-92 season), they played the Falcons in the divisional round at the old RFK Stadium.  Of course, that was the first year the Falcons started wearing all black, Jerry Glanville was the coach, and Hammer was always on the sidelines and they played "2 Legit 2 Quit."  Well, my daddy got tickets to that game, and the Falcons were talking mad junk during pregame (despite having lost to the Skins 56-17 during the regular season).  They had "2 Legit 2 Quit" playing as the Falcons came out.  Of course, the Skins walked all over Atlanta, and at the 2:00 warning, the people in the pressbox started playing "2 Legit" to mock the Falcons.  Dad said he could see them bitching on the sideline.  hahahahahahahaha

ah yes, the Deon years.....when he wasn't getting dragged by Jerry Rice for 15yds into the endzone he was dodging RB's on run plays.  That team was all attitude and not much on performance.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 03:25:14 PM »
ah yes, the Deon years.....when he wasn't getting dragged by Jerry Rice for 15yds into the endzone he was dodging RB's on run plays.  That team was all attitude and not much on performance.

Yep...if they got a lead on somebody they would pile it on, but if they got behind by more than a touchdown they quit.  No heart.  Typical run-n-shoot bullshit.
~

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »
that's not some chick getting hammered