Author Topic: Figgs Is Back!  (Read 5203 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Figgs Is Back!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
Welcome back, well names have all changed since you been around.
Figgs could you take a second to explain what that graphic is all about, looks a bit like a Motley Crue record cover.

It's a graphic depiction of the relationship between "the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." One of the many awesome paintings by Paul Lafoley. He's a kabbalist magician and architect who even worked on the structure of the twin towers. He says they were built to be able to withstand fire damage on as many floors as were destroyed on 9/11. Good evidence, I'd say.

sometimes in my dreams i know im dreaming and i do crfazy cool stuff.

ever seen superman returns? where he is young and running and jumping hella high and hella far? everytime i dream andd know i am dreaming.. i immidietly "know exactly how to do it" and i just start leaping hella fucking high and floating way the fuck up in the air.

coolest shit EVER

Yeah, that's seriously the cooolest shit. It just feels so real. I bet when you jumped up so fast and high up you can feel the wind push past you. Flying is the greatest thing to do in a dream!!

Here's a little intro/ad to introduce you to the realm of infinite potential that exists in a lucid dream.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1133033/lucid_dream/
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
You're like Falcon / daddywaddy who can spell.

We have very similar interests, indeed! We both have our flaws. We're both aliens incarnated to embody chaos and love in a spiritually detached society.
~

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 09:53:38 AM »
I was nostalgic a few weeks ago on here and was wondering what happened to you. Good to see you're back. Nice improvement on the physique.