Author Topic: For all the Jersey folk....  (Read 3558 times)

Pete Nice

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2871
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
For all the Jersey folk....
« on: May 04, 2009, 01:51:52 PM »
Is this what goes on there? 

Air Falcon

THEBOSS

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1093
  • Another day of being huge
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »
 ::) oh my ?

The Showstoppa

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26878
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »
I'm going to have Parker look into deporting them.

Pete Nice

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2871
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »
Seems like Jersey is the ideal place for a BBer though
Air Falcon

Cap

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6363
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
Dude, it's Jersey... ;D
Squishy face retard

johnnynoname

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18251
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 05:01:23 PM »
I LOVE jersey girls

HURRICANE

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 35
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
Yup, that's Jersey.  I live literally 10 mins. from the shore....it's pretty disgusting in the summertime here

jaejonna

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14944
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »
hahah Jersey is such Douchebag central ... lol ...i luv it here ..
L

Tapeworm

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 29349
  • Hold Fast
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »
Bullshit.  It's a freak subculture.  I refuse to believe my old state is now wall to wall with these idiots.

saucetradomous

  • Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • *****
  • Posts: 3001
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 10:00:55 PM »
Bullshit.  It's a freak subculture.  I refuse to believe my old state is now wall to wall with these idiots.

are you in loser denial? I suggest you start cutting your underwear before you come to school.

Tapeworm

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 29349
  • Hold Fast
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 10:21:34 PM »
are you in loser denial? I suggest you start cutting your underwear before you come to school.

Possibly, since I am way too uncool to know why someone would cut their underwear before school.  Is this a thing now?  ???  Cutting your underwear?

Tyr

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1912
  • Head of deliverance
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »
Dude, it's Jersey... ;D

Jay and Silent bob country

Parker

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 53466
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 05:04:33 AM »
I'm going to have Parker look into deporting them.

Hell, I'm from MD, and even our Bawlimore peeps ain't like that...

Colby

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 154
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2009, 09:45:29 AM »
I dated a Jersey girl for three years.  Great girl, but one hell of a temper!!

drkaje

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18182
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »
I'd so bang that last chick in the ass. Really don't have the patience to date Jersey chicks or even ones around here that are too gotsy but they still need hittin'.
愛

BroadStreetBruiser

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8576
  • TKU
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 12:31:28 PM »
I don't see to many of these types south of AC. Up north it seems far worse.

drkaje

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18182
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
The clowns popping their collars and shit looked stupid as hell.
愛

elite_lifter

  • Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • *
  • Posts: 4154
Re: For all the Jersey folk....
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »
Is this what goes on there? 


Was not happy about watching 6 minutes of that crap until the catfight. ;D
I am a big baby