Author Topic: ahh fuck it. this what I've read about Ron Paul and I'm sharing it with you.  (Read 2646 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
since I'm too lazy to type I've found some info I''ll give you the url and I'll quote the stuff I agree with.

I don't give a shit about secret handshakes.

Basically RP is a distraction, a plant. This supposed patriot movement is a farce.

Yes I was a Paulbot.  :-[

While Ron Paul does say a lot of the right things, I believe that this is by design to suck freedom fighting people down yet another dead end street. None of these "media selected" candidates are worth anything, we should throw them all out, period.

How long has Ron Paul been in Congress and what has he done to radically change anything? They could have rigged him to lose long ago, the reality is that they want people out there believing in someone who is still working with the system, right to the end. They would be completely inept if they didn't do this.

ALL of the other Congressman who REALLY exposed the enemy died soon after.

Why doesn't Paul bring up the issue of election fraud? He has to know that the elections have been rigged and will continue to be until the whole system is overhauled. Look into James Colliers work on Votescam, it is the best evidence out there on this topic. Instead of supporting this or any other fraudulent candidate, expose how the elections are rigged.

Even if Ron Paul were the real deal, there are some big problems with his voting record and the fact that he is not telling the truth about 9/11. Paul agrees with the official story that muslims attacked us and was not an inside job of any kind. Furthermore, he voted for Amnesty for Illegal aliens (H. Res 365) Mar. 12, 2002. Aside from this he voted for most favored nation status for Communist China at least twice.

He introduces look-good legislation to drag people's attention away from the local and state governments -- where the REAL ATTACK ON AMERICANS IS HAPPENING.

From what I have discovered these candidates are used as a diversion to send good patriots down while those behind the scenes are allowed to continue their agenda.

They are all indeed media selected candidates, Paul is a ten-term Congressman, bottom line, he is a politician.

Ron Paul may very well be a nice guy that, although having been crawling around the halls of congress for the past few decades, may really not know that Washington is a stage show controlled from up high. I will give him the benefit of the doubt as I honestly have no angst against Ron Paul.

What bothers me is that I see people following him with an almost evangelist zeal, it is like they need an Idol to worship. Perhaps, they are just too conditioned into the belief that they need someone, anyone to "lead them", to be there saviors.

I remember in past elections, I believed in candidates who were billed as "The Last Hope for America". I found out later that they were used to fulfill certain tasks for their handlers, all the while keeping us confident that elections were the only way to make change. As if all of a sudden a corrupt system will be changed because of a Perot, Buchanan, Nader, Keyes, Gravel, Kucinich, Paul or whomever is found to fit the bill that particular election cycle.

We're saved, America is fixed we think, as long as our true real deal candidate gets elected.

If you believe our last hope can be won at the polls...you have no hope.

People will go the polls and vote even though deep inside they know it doesn't mean anything. And they will say...But, if we don't, what will happen??? Hillary will get in...or Rudy will get in....

...The same crap will happen whether you vote or not.

This is not about Ron Paul being a bad guy. It's throwing to the curb what we know about the way presidents are handled and about what we know about elections being rigged. And they have been rigged long before 2000.

This debate shouldn't be about any political candidate or anything to do with our current criminal system. Everyone on this forum knows how the power structure works, those in control are at the VERY top of the pyramid. The few individuals who reside at the peak of the pyramid control everything that happens through the descending levels of the pyramid. One core feature for them is that they funnel wealth from the bottom to the top. WE are at the bottom of this structure.

I went to Iowa and caucassed for RP and met him and got his autograph, very fun. But finally I woke up to the fact that politics is a punch and judy show, I already knew this but the appeal of their being some substance to the "reality" I have been force feed my whole life was to great. I trusted Alex Jones going on about RP because he helped me wake up to 911 a lot. But alas it would not matter if Jesus were elected president or a chimp or Elvis's coat. The U.S. is doing just what it was supposed to do, dissolve into the global corporation, it is working fine don't try to fix it. IT WAS NEVER NEVER NEVER "OUR" COUNTRY, DON'T BOTHER TAKING IT BACK IT WAS NEVER YOURS. I have a bachelors of science in political science from a very hard to get through University and it is hard for me to accept myself that politics is a circuis show. I knew it was all along deep down but to truely let go. Listen to the candidates themselves, I have heard more than one of them in the last two weeks say, "politics is a game". Don't try to outwit the circuis or outshout its barker. The dollar belongs to the world corporation and it should be right where they want it, it is their system don't think you can change it.

He is regularly on the Alex Jones show, which means he does with out a doubt know about 9/11 and is lying.

Yeah, its really a sad spectacle to behold, the way Ron Paul just now decided to pop his head back up, after months of basic inactivity. He just took all the money from the good folks of patriotic persuasion, and then just stood down as the Obama and McCain camps became the official choices for America. I am very disgusted by Ron Pauls betrayal of the American People that supported him, in desperate hope of trying to get this country back on the right track. Then again, we should have known better than to trust any career politician, even if he had a good voting record and said all the right things. It's almost as if RP was some sort of sleeper agent that would serve as a official blow off valve for the public anger over what the NWO is doing (eviscerating) to this country. Thats his job, in my newly developed opinion. He is one of the guys the NWO strategically placed to ensure that the patriot movement will go nowhere, and be fleeced along the way(RP certainly is the good sheperd, isn't he). He might as well just come out on stage wearing an apron.

BOOM!!!  ;)
Yeah, I figured it out a while back. It's painfully obvious, really. Politics aren't real.

I originally held the opinion that Ron Paul's run was good, even though he couldn't win, but then saw how discouraging and confusing it was for the "hardcore" supporters.

The whole thing appears to have been a massive psyop, designed to draw people into something totally irrelevant.

Nothing was accomplished, and we all knew that nothing could have been. It was a distraction, and also designed to make people feel hopeless. He quoted Trotsky when he dropped out of the race before it was over with everyone's money.

They always provide the people with heroes. But it is our fault for being dumb or desperate enough to follow them.

I am obviously not innocent in this, but I have seen the folly.

Fair media coverage? There is no such thing, but he was on the media quite a bit. People will vote for who their told to vote for, and that is why they throw these people out there for us to cheer for, and be let down over and over and over.

The game is rigged on every side. You can't win.

It is infantile to root for Ron Paul and actually believe he is going to win and save the world.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ron+paul&start=0

If I find more I'll post it.

Politics is a joke.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
After all is said and done let's just say that the R3volution is full of COINTELPRO, and that may have been the whole agenda!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
since I'm too lazy to type I've found some info I''ll give you the url and I'll quote the stuff I agree with.

I don't give a shit about secret handshakes.

Basically RP is a distraction, a plant. This supposed patriot movement is a farce.

Yes a I was a Paulbot.  :-[

BOOM!!!  ;)
http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ron+paul&start=0

If I find more I'll post it.

Politics is a joke.

WOW...you are cynical.
I hate the State.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Ha! I knew it was all fake! The republican party is more important than his "Revolution". Who is surprised?

I wanted to believe it. But this quoting of of a prominent communist leader and then saying the his seat in congress is more important than "hope for America" is a direct message to those with eyes to see.

The whole thing was fake. Sorry folks.

He completely turned his back on "the fight" he helped create, and now he wants us to march on D.C., while admitting he KNOWS it's risky.

I can't think of a single more cowardly action in a presidential campaign in history.

Either it's all or nothing OR it's a damn scam right out of the gate, right? What the hell good does it even DO to START a campaign if you're just gonna walk away from it unfinished?

I'm SUPREMELY disappointed in Ron Paul, and in myself for believing in him. And he has the balls to tell us it's not about him and his ideals carrying this "revolution", it's about us and what WE believe in.

Hmmpf. Some Ron Paul Revolution THAT was.

So this is the legacy we now leave our children and their children.

"Sorry kids, we only cared HALFWAY about safeguarding your future and freedom."

Well yeah, and they have totally dashed everyone's hopes, leaving them disillusioned and fatalistic. Completely nullified.

But you can't correct it because it was never meant to work. Voting was always a hoax, just like the abstract concept of government itself.

See if you can find anywhere in history ever where voting changed anything at all.

How long are we going to believe the same silly lies.

Government is always corrupt, and the mass of people are always slaves under a government - if they do get some brief period of freedom, it is very brief. This is unavoidable. It is the nature of the beast.

Tribal or "primitive" societies can exist for millions of years, doing things the same way as their ancestors, and people remain free and unhindered. They don't need laws.

overall a good thread to read
http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12505

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
WOW...you are cynical.
but you've been there too.  There was a few times during the election you were cynical of this board, politics and parties.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
but you've been there too.  There was a few times during the election you were cynical of this board, politics and parties.

Sure but looking at the evidence, never had any doubt of RP's sincerity, whatever his faults may be...
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Sure but looking at the evidence, never had any doubt of RP's sincerity, whatever his faults may be...

no, but you extended cynicism to everyone else during that time, the entire political process and even the political board which extends to all of us.  I'm just saying, you've been there too.  Maybe MB is getting a little cynical, I think you can identify with that.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

he's a good actor and politician. Aren't most politicians sincere?
One of his purposes was to expose the anti-establishment, pro drug, anti-tax, 9/11 truthers. This patriot movement is going nowhere.

without a doubt there was FBI at those rallies taking names and pictures.
[don't worry I know this is paranoid.]  :D

Look how FOX NEWS has taken over "his message" lol [I'm laughing at his message.] I bet there was FBI at the TEA Bag protests or whatever they were

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
where did you get these quotes from, a 9/11 was an inside job site?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
it's a site that covers a range of topics

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
it's a site that covers a range of topics

which one?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
its linked in the first post

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
its linked in the first post

missed it blasting past all those quotes  :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Interesting. There are already posts in that thread that do a good job explaining and defending against some of the claims, so  I won't bother doing what someone else already did.

If some really want to believe RP is CIA or a planted distraction or some shit like that, there isn't much I can say to change their mind but of course there isn't any fact to the accusations anyway.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
but of course there isn't any fact to the accusations anyway.

his ideas are the distraction.

- abolishing the federal reserve - not gonna happen. - distraction -

- bringing troops home immediately - not gonna happen -

- ending the drug war - NGH

- ending free trade pacts.

these are great ideas. all they do is get people to focus on things that are not going to change.

this is why he is a plant.

sure it's "crazy" .

what has been accomplished?

he ran for prez, took in 30million +, quit. got re-elected to his old job. while the people who invested time and money got nothing.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Lots. Sorry you don't see it.

Ron has done an amazing thing. He got people that were apathetic involved and informed. Do you know how many people have gotten activly invovled in politics that share his views? Lots. That's were the change starts. Protests make some difference but when you become invovled in the actual decision making, that's were you can make the biggest difference.

It will take years but the wheels are in motion thanks to Ron and the people that heard his message and got into politics, when they normally wouldn't. We will slowly start to see their influence take shape in the coming years.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
it's a yellow brick road.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
it's a yellow brick road.

Those things have been said throughout history on many movements, there will ALWAYS be cynical non beleivers, even when the truth is right in front of their face.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

these are great ideas. all they do is get people to focus on things that are not going to change.

this is why he is a plant.

sure it's "crazy" .

he ran for prez, took in 30million +, quit. got re-elected to his old job. while the people who invested time and money got nothing.

A few years ago if you told people that we would:

HAVE A TAX CHEAT AS SECRATARY OF THE TREASURY NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE IT

THE GOVERNMENT OWNING THE CAR INDUSTRY

THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO TAKE OVER BANKS

CALLING SAVING AMERICANS TORTURE

GOING ACROSS THE OCEANS AND SAYING AMERICA IS ARROGANT

So,you never know what could happen.A few years ago people would have laughed at you if you told them a radical racist would become president,but it happened.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

How long has Ron Paul been in Congress and what has he done to radically change anything?

QFT

I'm not too familiar with this Paul Ron fella (is he some kind of congress person?), but he seems to be a tremendous waste of time for his devote "followers."  :P
!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Those things have been said throughout history on many movements, there will ALWAYS be cynical non beleivers, even when the truth is right in front of their face.
If this movement grows, sooner or later this movement will be infiltrated and taken off course. Just like it was intended from the beginning.

False Opposition and Lack of Progress
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=261149.0

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
If this movement grows, sooner or later this movement will be infiltrated and taken off course. Just like it was intended from the beginning.

Dude...don't give up... :-\
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

So who best represents the views you hold and isn't tainted as you claim RP is?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
great read ! - 

A Political Solution?
From childhood, citizens of Western countries are taught to have a religious sort of reverence for the concept of “Democracy”. Though the meaning of this word changes with some regularity, it is generally taken to mean a system of government where the people, at least the majority, decide the way things are done.

When people begin to wake up to the reality of what is taking place in the world today, they are gripped by an urgent need to take some sort of action to counteract what is happening; their first response is usually to seek some type of political solution. They are then pushed further into the mindset that positive change can be achieved through political means by the segments of the alternative media which I believe can properly be termed “controlled opposition”; because as long as a person believes that they can “use the system to fight the system”, they remain completely harmless, presenting absolutely no threat to the real institutions of power.

The entire concept of “Democracy” was created and given to us by the ruling elite. They understood that in an age when the power of the religious institutions, which had for millennia taught us that it was God’s will that we obey our rulers, began to wane, they would need a new technique for keeping the masses in-line. Instilling people with the belief that they had a say in the way the rulers ruled them would keep them from launching violent revolutions, or for that matter, doing anything at all to question the status quo.  This technique has worked marvelously.

The “political theater” is nothing more than a drama presented for public consumption. Real decisions are not made by politicians, but by think-tanks and councils such as the CFR, always based on the mandates of the United Nations. This should be obvious enough, given that no matter what kind of rhetoric the politicians are spouting, the same agenda pushes forward, unhindered.

The now historical “Great Ron Paul Debacle” should be proof enough for anyone that we are wasting our time even thinking about politics at all. Millions of man-hours were wasted attempting to do the impossible. This is time which could have been spent informing people about real issues. I think everyone would do well to get a little irked at the so-called “leaders” who pushed so many of us into believing we were actually going to win this election. They all knew better (at least most of them did).

I had hoped that this monumental failure would have been enough to jolt people back into reality and get this entire movement to recognize the plain fact that we are not going to save the world with politics. To my astonishment, I am still seeing Truth related websites encouraging people to “call their congressmen”; some are even promoting “Ron Paul 2012”.

Although I too would love to believe that we could simply all go vote for a Ron Paul or a Ralph Nader, and instantly fix all of the world’s problems, this simply is not an option. This is a broken paradigm, and it’s now time to move on.

The first thing to understand is that the mass media controls virtually every aspect of Western society, and thus determines the outcome of elections. Neither the television, nor the AM radio is ever going to present an alternative candidate as a viable option.

Though Ron Paul had a great deal of support among the educated segments of the population and was even given a surprising amount of face-time by the MSM, he was ridiculed and declared a joke by all of the pundits, and thus the mass man was convinced that even if they sympathized with his positions, it would be a waste of time to support him, and so they moved on to more “realistic” options.

The second major reason why there can never be a political solution to the problems we face is that if a politician who genuinely wished to do right by the people were ever elected to a significant position of power, he would either be turned, or assassinated. We saw with President John F. Kennedy, and more recently with Senator Paul Wellstone that the real rulers of the world have no problem assassinating American politicians who refuse to play ball.

Another somewhat secondary point is that no matter who the people vote for, the establishment will put whoever they want in office. George Bush actually lost two elections. Even though Gore and Kerry were both shill candidates who would not have done anything differently, the powers that be had their minds set on Bush, and simply allowed him to steal two consecutive elections.

It is also worth noting that with the new Diebold voting machines, voter fraud has become much less messy. This is largely unnecessary, but provides a failsafe if a real candidate somehow makes it to the final running.

If politics won’t work, then what are we supposed to do?

The main reason that people seem unwilling to abandon their faith in the political system is that they feel that if they do, they will be left helpless, without a medium through which to act. If there isn’t a political solution, and attempting a violent revolution would only make things worse, than what are we to do? There is no easy solution, but giving up the absurd practice of wasting time doing things that we know have no chance of working is a good start.

The global agenda is presently at such an advanced stage that it is unrealistic to suppose that we are going to stop it dead in it’s tracks at this point.
Things are most certainly going to get a whole lot worse before they get better. I do not believe we can “save America”, as, to put it bluntly, there is nothing left to save. This thing is going to come crashing down in an exceedingly bloody fashion, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

So, on an individual level, the most important thing to do right now is prepare for what’s coming. There is no good reason anyone should still be living in a big city. Even if you have to make drastic cuts in your quality of living, it is imperative that you find a place outside of the major population centers. If at all possible, I recommend people leave the United States entirely (Europe is going to get bad as well, but nothing on the scale of the US). A remote third world country would be ideal, the less developed the better.

Wherever you are, be ready for very rough times. This includes stocking up on storable food, as well as learning to grow your own food. I also think everyone needs to learn basic survival skills, including hunting and foraging. If you have vacation time, or are out of work, go camping.  You’ll learn things quickly, and I guarantee if you give it a couple days, you’ll enjoy it.  Bring a book about edible plants and try and find some.

As a movement, we need to continue to focus on waking others up. We have made great strides in this endeavor since the towers came down, and we must remain vigilant. As I have said many times before, it is time to take things to the next level, and begin to create a real understanding amongst the public that our entire way of life is unsustainable, and a totally new system is necessary.

When all is said and done, this plan for a New World Order will fail. That is the only possible outcome. If the universe were going to allow such a system to exist, it would have been created a long time ago. When it fails however, our entire society is going to collapse completely. The scientific age will end. There is no way to save it; it is corrupt from the top down. Most people, even those who are partially “awake”, have become accustomed to this mode of living, and refuse to acknowledge it’s inevitable end. Regrettably, if they are unable to accept the coming changes, they will go the way of the masses.

What we are looking at is a future lifestyle more akin to that of the American Indians than that which is portrayed in science fiction. We must prepare ourselves, physically and spiritually, for a new mode of existence. The Dawn of a Beautiful New Day comes quickly upon us.

Stay Free.
–Andre

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/?p=125

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
WOW...you are cynical.

Oh come on, Decide !! FFS.

A shill in congress dressed in a sheep skin.
Falls over with shock. :o
Growth/noob loves me